Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

To me, the Lord is who will have the final word no matter what "laws" are passed down here.
The same applies to me......if you and your ilk don't like when I trample your gibberish, that is your problem. But, thankfully, the Constitution is on our side (my ilk)....all you have are a bunch of dowdy old white men trying to make archaic rules that concern women and go against their wishes and a bunch of moronic women going along with them.
I never once said that the same does not apply to you.
I never said you did.

Abortion is a form of killing and since the Lord's word says that killing is wrong, that makes abortion wrong no matter how y'all try to white wash it.
No, murder is wrong. Killing is allowed if justified, and God allowed killing. Moses killed a person and was not held accountable. David killed a person and was not held accountable. When men go to war, they kill and they're not held accountable. Only the woman and God knows if her reasons are justified, you don't. And, since the fetus is not a "person" - there is no person being killed.

.............and the pope forgives abortions
I am not Catholic. I don't care what the pope has to say.

Not always. Just because the girl give up the child to the state does not mean the child can be adopted.

Just giving birth and give the child away does not mean the victim or the child cannot still be held hostage.

There are ALWAYS alternatives to abortion. Stop making excuses.

Yeah....that don't involve carrying it to term and delivering? In what planet do you live?

Where did I suggest it didn't involve carrying the baby to term and delivering? I live on a planet that is infested with stupid people like you.

You're the stupid one. You say there are alternatives to abortion........if the woman doesn't want to be pregnant, there really are no alternatives, idiot.

There are alternatives. If a woman doesn't want to get pregnant, she shouldn't engage in activities that may make her pregnant. MORON!!

Don't eat the garlic.
Don't know why so many are not educated about birth control. One of the most basic things that doctors and health care don't tell you.
Many herbs and medicines should be avoided. Even a bug or changes in your immune system can be a problem.

Even if you can't take the pill there are ways to protect yourself. Simple, inexpensive and though not as effective or easy as commercial or Rx, they do work for many.

Even if you live in the everglades, I don't recommend tracking crocs.

Almost any bar or restaurant will be a source if you ask

Change is easy to carry and even found on the car floor or in the cushions of the couch.

Not all women can find a field of weeds to pick their own birth control, but there are many ancient methods.

One of the most basic and approved by the church is counting days.

Most men are not likely to 'get active' during a woman's period. It also might be a deterrent to a rapist, hopefully you never have be in that situation.

Even if you are pleased with your birth control, it is good to know there are other alternatives.

Even after sex there are things you can do but for most people the items won't be common in the kitchen but can be found in any herbal/health store. Stores that sell herbs by weight, having a few things in the home is always a good idea, and most make for good tea.

Most of the easiest are know to people who grew up on the farm. Sort of animal husbandry 101.

My daughters and their friends, with their mother's permission, I would make up a list of things to know. More for emergency but still useful. It came after basic hygiene. I'd always start with the kitchen work out from there through the house, garden, even the side of the road for weeds.

Taking health class in schools seemed to have little value and too much giggle factor. Girls would fall into fits of laughter just trying to talk about it. It is a shame the old knowledge is lost on so many these days.

Even with access to the internet, kids just don't have much of clue, nor do enough women.

Many woman can't take birth control, but still want to be protected.

Even your local dollar is a source, so there are not excuses not being prepared.

Free, cheap, over the counter, prescription, or from the OB/GYN. Women and men should be safe.

Even victims of rape who don't report it have options.

PP or other clinics are a last resort, never a first. Seeking them after the fact is not decision any woman wants, but it should never be prohibited to them.

No rape victim should be held hostage for life by a rapist. Know the laws in your state. Know your options.

^^^ They didn't, but they don't hesitate to throw their lifestyles into mine and everyone else's face whether we want it to be in our faces or not. They don't even bother to consider the fact that maybe not all of us want to know about it, therefore, why should we show them any consideration in return if they are not going to show any first?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Then why did you say they did? :dunno:

At any rate, your life style is thrown in their face constantly. Do you see them crying like little bitches the way you conservatives do?

^^^ If homosexuals didn't force their lifestyles down the throats of everyone else, they wouldn't have to worry so much about the same thing being done to them by other people and their beliefs. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

^^^ I don't believe that abortion is justified when being pregnant at all is never once meant to be a threat on those who are pregnant. If a rapist wanted to get rid of their victim, a baby would be so far down their list of murder weapons that they would never get to it.
I am so not surprised that a religious fanatic won't perform her job due to 'religious' reasons. She needs to be reassigned or fired, because she cannot stay in the job she was hired to do, but refuses to perform. She can thumb her nose, but she can also do it to her own peril, & she will deserve her 'termination'. Let her God pay her bills.
To me, if a person's religious beliefs are not going to be respected, people shouldn't expect any respect out of that person in return.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
She needs to go. She obviously doesn't respect the Constitution which in a government job, towers above personal religious belief. That's reality.
Well I don't believe that it is up to you what happens to her. That is reality.

God bless you two and the woman always!!!

Holly
Ah, so you are a homophobe too. Gays aren't doing anything except wanting the same rights as anybody else... it's called equal protection under the law. People like you thought marriage between races was unGodly too. That bitch in Kentucky, has no idea if a hetero couple coming in for a marriage license has been divorced before- which is suppose to be against strict Christian belief, but that's A-OK, because well their naughty parts are polar opposites. Please, what hypocrisy. And no, it's not up to me... but it is up to the judge & she will not go unscathed.
Oh well. There is nothing that you can say to me that will make me change where it is that I stand on this issue.

God bless you and that woman always!!!

Holly

P.S. I can't see that woman changing where she stands either no matter what happens to her if anything does.

I don't care to change your mind, you see Holly- I think you ought to believe anything you want that gets you through your day... however- you want everyone to believe the same way as you. That's where we part company. And apparently that fundie in Kentucky cannot be fired- but she can be hit in the pocketbook AND impeached. Let her be a martyr for all the loonies for Christ- I think that's what she's looking for... & perhaps a little GoFundMe cashish too.

^^^ They didn't, but they don't hesitate to throw their lifestyles into mine and everyone else's face whether we want it to be in our faces or not. They don't even bother to consider the fact that maybe not all of us want to know about it, therefore, why should we show them any consideration in return if they are not going to show any first?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I have more problems walking down the street without some fundie coming up to me & screaming about the end days & how I must repent for my sins or I'm doomed to hell, & shoving pamphlets in my face. Or I'm in my own home, minding my own business & then that doorbell rings with either a Jehovah's Witness or Mormon standing on the other side - both basically telling me their's is the REAL religion that must be followed... than any gay person bothering me.

^^^ Them people who approach can say whatever they want to, but it doesn't mean that you have to stand there and listen to it. You are free to leave whenever you want to and who says that you have to answer your door when someone you want nothing to do with is on the other side of it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

At any rate, your life style is thrown in their face constantly. Do you see them crying like little bitches the way you conservatives do?
To answer your question. Yes, they don't like what we have to say either. How do you think what it is that you have been saying to me all of this time makes you look because I don't agree with anything that you have to say? If you think that it makes you look smart, it doesn't. It only makes you look like a five year old who isn't getting candy when they want it.

I don't care to change your mind, you see Holly- I think you ought to believe anything you want that gets you through your day... however- you want everyone to believe the same way as you. That's where we part company. And apparently that fundie in Kentucky cannot be fired- but she can be hit in the pocketbook AND impeached. Let her be a martyr for all the loonies for Christ- I think that's what she's looking for... & perhaps a little GoFundMe cashish too.
If you really didn't care what I thought, you wouldn't be writing to me all this time. You would have given up a long time ago. I only continue to write to you because you continue to write to me first. My first message in this chat was never in response to another person here and yes I know that you have the right to respond to whoever you choose to, but when you do, you only set yourself up for the chance of being written back to whether you want them to write you back or not so if you don't want to be responded to, don't write to another person until you feel different.

God bless you people always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:
The logic is there are too many "if's".

The mother nor the baby died.

Are you certain that no one is there to help the take care of the newborn?

It's amazing the lengths one goes to, to justify the taking of an innocent life.

Step father is in jail and now that she has given birth, so is her mother.

>>Erika Guevara, Americas director at Amnesty International, said in a statement that Mainumby was “lucky to be alive”, adding that “only time will tell the true extent of the physical and psychological consequences of her tragic ordeal”.

“The fact that Mainumby did not die does not excuse the human rights violations she suffered at the hands of the Paraguayan authorities, who decided to gamble with her health, life and integrity despite overwhelming evidence that this pregnancy was extremely risky,” she said.<<

Now the girls lawyer wants to place both girls back into the care of the mother who let the girl be abused by the step-father.

600 girls under the age of 14 give birth each year in Paraguay. How is this moral?

Human rights organization, including UN, officials spoke out for the right of the girl to have an abortion.

There was nothing good that came from this. So many lives in turmoil just to deny a child her childhood after being raped.

No rape victim should be denied the option of an abortion. No child not conceived in love should be forced on a woman/girl.

Sad situation when a person feels that killing an innocent life is the answer.

Can you imagine that the girl in Paraguay might in ten years from now be face to face with her rapist demanding his rights to the child or being forced to marry him and share a life with her rapist?
I don't know paraguay law, but in the US it could happen. You really think a victim should be faced with that in her future? No way to get her rapist out of her life?

It is one thing to be a rape victim of some random attack and another to know your rapist. A child raped for months or years having to be anywhere near the rapist ever again? To see the rapist in the face of the child? To be forced to share custody even while he is in jail? To be obligated by the court to take the child to see the rapist?

OMG! A swear the intelligence and the knowledge about women who have been victims of rape is next to nil, at least it seem that way judging by some of the posters.

No victim of rape wants to be reminded over and over of the rape. A girl or woman has be free to heal and move beyond and pick up the pieces of her life. Not nine month later or nineteen years later. The idea of being connected to the rapist is disgusting. I would have run in front of a bus. To meet him again, even the chance, to awaken the horrors all over again and be terrified and traumatized like it was just yesterday. That is insane.

Anyone that thinks a rape victim can wait nine month and just get beyond the rape is down right bonkers.

No rape victim should have to give birth and legally she is given the option of an abortion. No woman should ever have to live through a rape and she certainly should not have to be reminded over and over of what she experienced.

Most rape is by a man she or the family knows not some stranger. I'd shoot the man if I could and plead insanity. The though of seeing the man again would send chills down my spine. In some case where the girl might know the person, not report it and chance to meet the man in a social setting and not able to scream or attack him? In some places there is statute of limitation to report or charge the man.

The details and ifs and ors of every case should not be hashed out. This is not a law class.

No one should take the access of abortions away from the woman.

Yea I see that happening. SMH

You clearly must have been raped before and felt compelled to kill the baby.

Never had an abortion. I have had two D&Cs for medical necessity and finally a hysterectomy because of fibroids.

I've know many girls and women that were victims of rape, abuse, genital mutilation and some escaping from being killed by family.

I've seen some of the horrors what what women have gone through and know some that eventually committed suicide. I've seen some of the desperation they have gone through in areas without support of females.

I've witnesses executions of women as well.

You listen to their stories and hold their hand. You do with you can to get them help but at the time there was little anyone could do. When no medicine was to be hand I shared folk and herbal suggestions but it can't help the mental and internal damage they suffered.

I still have nightmares from some of the things I've seen. Decades later they still haunt me.

Why should I be complacent about rape or abuse? Why should I not stand up for women's rights to their own body? Why should I let people try to take the right and choice away from women?

My experiences and knowledge make me more determined to speak. I might not be able to get around and physically be there but my fingers still work enough to share my voice.

People that try to suppress girls and women deserve to be stopped. It is not a matter of being pro-abortion but of being pro-women. Caring for the needs of women, for what they want, for their right to build back their lives, to heal.

Rapists and child abusers are up there near the top of my shit list. I'd like to put them all in front of firing squad but in the US, that is not possible.

If you have to question where my motivation stems from, you will never understand. You become part of the problem. You don't want to be the target of my venom, get out of the way. When I am dead I will stop speaking out.

I care about what the women need to move forward, beyond the abuse. What anyone else thinks is immaterial. We don't live in an ideal world without want or hurt. As long that is the case, "hear me roar".

Cogito, ergo sum, ergo dico

So you've never killed a baby, never been raped and you personally know women that have went through the horrors you describe. Tell me, how does killing an innocent life help?

Yeah....that don't involve carrying it to term and delivering? In what planet do you live?

Where did I suggest it didn't involve carrying the baby to term and delivering? I live on a planet that is infested with stupid people like you.

You're the stupid one. You say there are alternatives to abortion........if the woman doesn't want to be pregnant, there really are no alternatives, idiot.

There are alternatives. If a woman doesn't want to get pregnant, she shouldn't engage in activities that may make her pregnant. MORON!!

Don't eat the garlic.
Don't know why so many are not educated about birth control. One of the most basic things that doctors and health care don't tell you.
Many herbs and medicines should be avoided. Even a bug or changes in your immune system can be a problem.

Even if you can't take the pill there are ways to protect yourself. Simple, inexpensive and though not as effective or easy as commercial or Rx, they do work for many.

Even if you live in the everglades, I don't recommend tracking crocs.

Almost any bar or restaurant will be a source if you ask

Change is easy to carry and even found on the car floor or in the cushions of the couch.

Not all women can find a field of weeds to pick their own birth control, but there are many ancient methods.

One of the most basic and approved by the church is counting days.

Most men are not likely to 'get active' during a woman's period. It also might be a deterrent to a rapist, hopefully you never have be in that situation.

Even if you are pleased with your birth control, it is good to know there are other alternatives.

Even after sex there are things you can do but for most people the items won't be common in the kitchen but can be found in any herbal/health store. Stores that sell herbs by weight, having a few things in the home is always a good idea, and most make for good tea.

Most of the easiest are know to people who grew up on the farm. Sort of animal husbandry 101.

My daughters and their friends, with their mother's permission, I would make up a list of things to know. More for emergency but still useful. It came after basic hygiene. I'd always start with the kitchen work out from there through the house, garden, even the side of the road for weeds.

Taking health class in schools seemed to have little value and too much giggle factor. Girls would fall into fits of laughter just trying to talk about it. It is a shame the old knowledge is lost on so many these days.

Even with access to the internet, kids just don't have much of clue, nor do enough women.

Many woman can't take birth control, but still want to be protected.

Even your local dollar is a source, so there are not excuses not being prepared.

Free, cheap, over the counter, prescription, or from the OB/GYN. Women and men should be safe.

Even victims of rape who don't report it have options.

PP or other clinics are a last resort, never a first. Seeking them after the fact is not decision any woman wants, but it should never be prohibited to them.

No rape victim should be held hostage for life by a rapist. Know the laws in your state. Know your options.

How about keeping your legs closed? it doesn't cost a dime and you're guaranteed not to get pregnant.

Besides having to live with the horror of rape a woman must also live with killing an innocent life.

^^^ I don't believe that abortion is justified when being pregnant at all is never once meant to be a threat on those who are pregnant.

You are vey naive to think that being pregnant is never once meant to be a threat on those who are pregnant, perhaps that is why you think the way you do. There are women whose lives will be put in danger through pregnancy, and for those women, abortion should always remain an option. One of the causes given for possible death due to pregnancy is "women die because of poor health at conception and a lack of adequate health care" yet you and many others support a party that tries to take away the health care provided by Planned Parenthood, and Obamacare which proves you really have no compassion for human life, but try to portray that you do by going all out for a fetus.

So you don't make the mistake of thinking that pregnancy is a piece of cake for every woman, you should read the following article:

Why are women dying while pregnant?

How about keeping your legs closed? it doesn't cost a dime and you're guaranteed not to get pregnant.

Why don't you cut your dick off, that will surely guarantee you won't have to worry about causing someone to want an abortion.

To me, if a person's religious beliefs are not going to be respected, people shouldn't expect any respect out of that person in return.

Isn't that a bit hypocritical? You want people to respect your religious beliefs, but you don't have to respect their beliefs? You don't have to respect the law? What makes you so special?

Not always. Just because the girl give up the child to the state does not mean the child can be adopted.

Just giving birth and give the child away does not mean the victim or the child cannot still be held hostage.

You are truly stupid. Women get pregnant while practicing birth control often, idiot. Women who get raped don't seek out that activity that will get them pregnant, idiot. The 10-year old in the OP certainly didn't engage in the activity of being raped by choice, idiot. My, they don't make them any dopier than you.

Can you imagine that the girl in Paraguay might in ten years from now be face to face with her rapist demanding his rights to the child or being forced to marry him and share a life with her rapist?
I don't know paraguay law, but in the US it could happen. You really think a victim should be faced with that in her future? No way to get her rapist out of her life?

It is one thing to be a rape victim of some random attack and another to know your rapist. A child raped for months or years having to be anywhere near the rapist ever again? To see the rapist in the face of the child? To be forced to share custody even while he is in jail? To be obligated by the court to take the child to see the rapist?

OMG! A swear the intelligence and the knowledge about women who have been victims of rape is next to nil, at least it seem that way judging by some of the posters.

No victim of rape wants to be reminded over and over of the rape. A girl or woman has be free to heal and move beyond and pick up the pieces of her life. Not nine month later or nineteen years later. The idea of being connected to the rapist is disgusting. I would have run in front of a bus. To meet him again, even the chance, to awaken the horrors all over again and be terrified and traumatized like it was just yesterday. That is insane.

Anyone that thinks a rape victim can wait nine month and just get beyond the rape is down right bonkers.

No rape victim should have to give birth and legally she is given the option of an abortion. No woman should ever have to live through a rape and she certainly should not have to be reminded over and over of what she experienced.

Most rape is by a man she or the family knows not some stranger. I'd shoot the man if I could and plead insanity. The though of seeing the man again would send chills down my spine. In some case where the girl might know the person, not report it and chance to meet the man in a social setting and not able to scream or attack him? In some places there is statute of limitation to report or charge the man.

The details and ifs and ors of every case should not be hashed out. This is not a law class.

No one should take the access of abortions away from the woman.

Yea I see that happening. SMH

You clearly must have been raped before and felt compelled to kill the baby.

If you are a man, you have no right to even be giving your damn opinion. When you are able to get pregnant then you can insert your 2 cents.

If you were a man, you'd still act like a little girl.

And you'd still be a moron.

And still ten times smarter than you.

Since we know you can't even count.........that is probably not to your advantage. You have proven over and over by your stupid sophomoric comments that you are as dumb as a post. Certainly not in a position to be giving advice to anyone.

To answer your question. Yes, they don't like what we have to say either. How do you think what it is that you have been saying to me all of this time makes you look because I don't agree with anything that you have to say? If you think that it makes you look smart, it doesn't. It only makes you look like a five year old who isn't getting candy when they want it.
umm... that doesn't actually answer my question. Here, let me repeat it, maybe you'll understand it a second time......

Do you see them crying like little bitches the way you conservatives do?

Oh well. There is nothing that you can say to me that will make me change where it is that I stand on this issue.

That is obvious, but the women who are choosing to abort have a right to do so according to the laws in whatever state they live, and we have the right to challenge any law by misguided old men in the Republican party, that tries to take away women's rights.

If you really didn't care what I thought, you wouldn't be writing to me all this time. You would have given up a long time ago. I only continue to write to you because you continue to write to me first. My first message in this chat was never in response to another person here and yes I know that you have the right to respond to whoever you choose to, but when you do, you only set yourself up for the chance of being written back to whether you want them to write you back or not so if you don't want to be responded to, don't write to another person until you feel different.

And you accuse others who respond to your gibberish as being 5 years old? Your first message may not have been in response to another person, but it certainly was a shout out that you think others are wrong and you are right....people have a right to challenge your naivety. Obviously you also care what they write or you wouldn't keep responding back....it works both ways.

^^^ Them people who approach can say whatever they want to, but it doesn't mean that you have to stand there and listen to it. You are free to leave whenever you want to and who says that you have to answer your door when someone you want nothing to do with is on the other side of it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you people always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Holly: They don't even bother to consider the fact that maybe not all of us want to know about it.

Ahhh, but you see THE FUNDIES are approaching ME, wanting to shove THEIR life style down MY throat. And they aren't meek & mild about it either, when I try to walk around them, they try to block my way. And the solicitors are coming onto MY PRIVATE PROPERTY. There lies the difference. Now, what exactly do the homo gays do to you specifically, that you say they are shoving their lifestyles down your throat?

Holly: If you really didn't care what I thought, you wouldn't be writing to me all this time. You would have given up a long time ago.

& learn to comprehend. I said, I am not looking to change your mind... only to re-enforce that this country is based on the Constitution & will never bow down to any one religion- yours included- & the laws should never serve those - such as yours - who want to turn it into American sharia.

Last edited:

You are truly stupid. Women get pregnant while practicing birth control often, idiot. Women who get raped don't seek out that activity that will get them pregnant, idiot. The 10-year old in the OP certainly didn't engage in the activity of being raped by choice, idiot. My, they don't make them any dopier than you.

Calm down Dilbert.

I was talking about women in general, not those unfortunate enough to get raped, but the idiots that engage in sex and then are surprised to learn they are pregnant. Everyone with half a brain, which includes you, knows that no birth control application is 100 percent. What IS 100 percent effective in not getting pregnant is keeping your legs closed.

Damn, arguing with you idiots is the highlight of my day.

Calm down Dilbert.
I'm calm.....if laughing at your stupid posts makes you think I'm not calm......that's another of your failures.

I was talking about women in general, not those unfortunate enough to get raped, but the idiots that engage in sex and then are surprised to learn they are pregnant. Everyone with half a brain, which includes you, knows that no birth control application is 100 percent. What IS 100 percent effective in not getting pregnant is keeping your legs closed.
Not everyone that gets pregnant gets pregnant because they didn't practice birth control, moron.....and your dumb party wants to take contraceptives away. You must be a really dull nut if you think that keeping your legs closed is the answer. No wonder your party is going down in credibility......you all come up with the most senseless and idiotic solutions to everything. I guess you probably have to use Viagra and why your solution is so simple-minded/sophomoric.

Damn, arguing with you idiots is the highlight of my day.
It certainly is amusing to read your posts......you must have escaped from the Draconian age, or your brain never really develop properly.

Forum List

Back