Huckabee prefers N Korea

No one said they preferred North Korea. Huckabee only pointed out how much like North Korea we are becoming.

Mike sure loves his illegals, why he negotiated a Mexican consulate in Ark and leased the building for $1.00.

No one said they preferred North Korea. Huckabee only pointed out how much like North Korea we are becoming.
Oh! So he wasn't using hyperbole to appeal to the wing nuts! He was speaking quite literally and intellectually honestly. Because it's just a matter of degrees between our system and that of North Korea.

Another ridiculous partisan thread by a ridiculous partisan member.

A direct quote, in context, has no merit then?

In context?

Really?

In context, he was exaggerating to make a point...and only a hateful partisan wing nut like you would think he was serious about it.

And if you truly believed he meant it, then you are lacking intelligence.

You may not agree with Huckabee's ideology....but if you think he is any less an American than President Obama or ANYONE for that matter....then you are not worth the shit that comes out of your ass.

Oh! So he wasn't using hyperbole to appeal to the wing nuts! He was speaking quite literally and intellectually honestly. Because it's just a matter of degrees between our system and that of North Korea.

Don't be an ass....

It is like when someone in Atlanta after a 2 inch snow storm says "its like fucking Alaska here."

To make this anything more than that is disingenuous and expected from Neddy....but not you.

Mike sure loves his illegals, why he negotiated a Mexican consulate in Ark and leased the building for $1.00.

Huckabee is a creep and a statist and an attention whore, but Obama has him bested in every category.

Don't be an ass....

It is like when someone in Atlanta after a 2 inch snow storm says "its like fucking Alaska here."

To make this anything more than that is disingenuous and expected from Neddy....but not you.
Isn't it important that potential candidates make their world view clearly known? And in making that clearly known, isn't important that such a potential candidate use words judiciously, prudently and wisely?

Mike Huckabee tells Koch-backed group: ?More freedom in North Korea? than the U.S. | The Raw Story

Fox News host Mike Huckabee on Saturday suggested to a group of conservatives that there was “more freedom in North Korea” than the United States had under President Barack Obama.

Speaking at the New Hampshire Freedom Summit, Huckabee opined that “threats and affronts to our freedom today are so incredibly frightening.”

“Freedom of speech in this country, that for which the men grabbed their muskets off the mantel, did never mean that we’re to have fewer voices, but more voices,” the former Arkansas governor said at the event, which was sponsored by Koch brothers-backed Americans For Prosperity and Citizens United.

“My gosh, I’m beginning to think that there’s more freedom in North Korea sometimes than there is in the United States,” he continued. “When I go to the airport, I have to get in the surrender position while people put hands all over me. And I have to provide photo ID in a couple of different forms, and prove that I really am not going to terrorize the airplane.”

Huckabee added: “But if I want to go vote, I don’t need a thing. All I got to do is show up and I can give them anybody’s name, and that’s okay.”

To mock President Obama’s opposition to voter photo ID laws, the Fox News host said he wanted to show up at the White House without an ID.

“I figure if I can vote without one, I ought be able to come in there and look around without one too,” he said.

I used to suspect these anti-American jerks just said whatever they thought would get them the most press coverage but more and more on the right are saying they prefer N Korea and Russia over the very freedoms they work to end in the US.

For Repubs, money talks.

Freedom of all forms of speech is not anti-American.

Absolutely no one has said that they prefer N. Korea and Russia over the freedoms of America.

The report left out the very first part of his speech.
"Do we want Freedom of Speech or a very protected forms of speech that are carefully protected by the radical left and if you don't agree with them they want to shut yours down".
Then he went on to say-
“Freedom of speech in this country, that for which the men grabbed their muskets off the mantel, did never mean that we’re to have fewer voices, but more voices,”

Don't be an ass....

Isn't it important that potential candidates make their world view clearly known? And in making that clearly known, isn't important that such a potential candidate use words judiciously, prudently and wisely?
At this point in American politics, it makes no difference how carefully one uses his words, the other side will demonize and misrepresent his that person's words - no matter what. Obama could say the sky is blue and the right wing idiots will call him a racist while Paul Ryan could say that the blood moon is red and the liberal lunatics will accuse him of being a racist. It is a shame how the less intelligent fall for this propaganda...hook, line and sinker.

Last edited:
Another ridiculous partisan thread by a ridiculous partisan member.

In context?

Really?

In context, he was exaggerating to make a point...and only a hateful partisan wing nut like you would think he was serious about it.

You may not agree with Huckabee's ideology....but if you think he is any less an American than President Obama or ANYONE for that matter....then you are not worth the shit that comes out of your ass.

As I said before...how can you tell where the exaggeration and hyperbole end?

DEATH PANELS anyone?

In context?

Really?

To tell where exaggeration and hyperbole begin and end requires common sense and at least one of the following: analytical thinking, a sense of humor, independent thought, openness to new ideals, ACTIVE listening skills, reading comprehension...

Most importantly, being honest with yourself and others is how you can tell where the exaggeration and hyperbole end!

In context?

Really?

To tell where exaggeration and hyperbole begin and end requires common sense and at least one of the following: analytical thinking, a sense of humor, independent thought, openness to new ideals, ACTIVE listening skills, reading comprehension...

Most importantly, being honest with yourself and others is how you can tell where the exaggeration and hyperbole end!

So was DEATH PANELS hyperbole, exaggeration, or a joke?
They said it with such straight faces!

Huckabee is guilty of hyperbole. Nothing more.

He's also guilty of more than one logical fallacy in that diatribe of his. But the tards probably nodded along with him.

Death panels is your issue, not mine!

“My gosh, I’m beginning to think that there’s more freedom in North Korea sometimes than there is in the United States,” he continued. “When I go to the airport, I have to get in the surrender position while people put hands all over me.

Huckabee's right. If a North Korean decides to travel, they are free to go to the airport and fly wherever they like, and they don't get patted down.

Oh, wait...

Speaking at the New Hampshire Freedom Summit...

Huckabee in New Hampshire. 2016 campaign, here we come!

Huckabee added: “But if I want to go vote, I don’t need a thing. All I got to do is show up and I can give them anybody’s name, and that’s okay.”

Gosh, I guess Huckabee has never voted. If you want to vote, you have to register and prove your residency and your citizenship BEFORE Election Day. And you can't give them anyone's name because that person may have already voted, or will show up later to vote, and you will be busted. That is why in person voter fraud is extremely rare, and why it never happens on a scale large enough to swing even an election for town dogcatcher.

He does not know this? And he thinks he is smart enough and informed enough to be President? :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

Gosh, I guess Huckabee has never voted. If you want to vote, you have to register and prove your residency and your citizenship BEFORE Election Day. And you can't give them anyone's name because that person may have already voted, or will show up later to vote, and you will be busted. That is why in person voter fraud is extremely rare, and why it never happens on a scale large enough to swing even an election for town dogcatcher.

He does not know this? And he thinks he is smart enough and informed enough to be President? :eek::eek::eek:

Maybe he was joking?

Mike Huckabee tells Koch-backed group: ?More freedom in North Korea? than the U.S. | The Raw Story

Fox News host Mike Huckabee on Saturday suggested to a group of conservatives that there was “more freedom in North Korea” than the United States had under President Barack Obama.

Speaking at the New Hampshire Freedom Summit, Huckabee opined that “threats and affronts to our freedom today are so incredibly frightening.”

“Freedom of speech in this country, that for which the men grabbed their muskets off the mantel, did never mean that we’re to have fewer voices, but more voices,” the former Arkansas governor said at the event, which was sponsored by Koch brothers-backed Americans For Prosperity and Citizens United.

“My gosh, I’m beginning to think that there’s more freedom in North Korea sometimes than there is in the United States,” he continued. “When I go to the airport, I have to get in the surrender position while people put hands all over me. And I have to provide photo ID in a couple of different forms, and prove that I really am not going to terrorize the airplane.”

To mock President Obama’s opposition to voter photo ID laws, the Fox News host said he wanted to show up at the White House without an ID.

“I figure if I can vote without one, I ought be able to come in there and look around without one too,” he said.

I used to suspect these anti-American jerks just said whatever they thought would get them the most press coverage but more and more on the right are saying they prefer N Korea and Russia over the very freedoms they work to end in the US.

For Repubs, money talks.

You people are dishonest to the core.

Maybe he was joking?

No. He was speaking to a core of tards who believe every word.

It's actually closer to the truth.

ObamaCare ‘death panel’ faces growing opposition from Democrats

Read more: ObamaCare ?death panel? faces growing opposition from Democrats | TheHill
Follow us: [MENTION=27326]The[/MENTION]hill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Forum List

Back