🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Huckabee says "lock me up!"

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
In a case of painfully shameless grandstanding, Mike Huckabee told a frenzied crowd outside of the jail Kim Davis served 6 days in, that if Kim Davis should ever be jailed again, to lock him up instead! Standing next to the now free Davis, Huckabee made sure to take full advantage of the photo op, even sending an aide to PHYSICALLY BLOCK CANDIDATE TED CRUZ from getting onto the stage!

Huckabee Aide Physically Blocked Cruz From Getting Into Kim Davis Money Shot

'Lock Me Up': Mike Huckabee Volunteers To Go To Jail On Kim Davis' Behalf

Aw, I was just about to post this. This kim david bullshit really shows the priorities of the republican clowns.

FINALLY - The Huckster has a good idea.

RWs - you need to really think about whether or not you want to vote for a president who openly states he will not honor the Constitution of the United States.

And no, you don't get to blame Obama.

You MUST take responsibility for your own choice.

When Senator Cruz exited the jail a throng of journalists beckoned him toward their microphones, but an aide to Mr. Huckabee blocked the path of Mr. Cruz, who appeared incredulous. Moments later, Mr. Huckabee appeared, joined by Ms. Davis. He stuck close to her side as she approached the reporters, and again when she took the stage, and cast her fight as a choice of tyranny or religious freedom.

You could see part of this in the news coverage. The Huckster rushing to get in front of the cameras.

Fucking whores don't believe in any kind of freedom at all.

Astounding to me that Huckster dares show his face. As bad as CrazyCruz is, at least he's not bilking the poor for his phony cancer/diabetes cures. The man is slime.

Republican priorities continued, relevant to huckabee:
obsession500.jpg

:lol:

Of course he would. Kim Davis has more support and press coverage then Huckabee's alleged presidential run. I wonder if her coattails are large enough for him? lol.

Last edited:
In a case of painfully shameless grandstanding, Mike Huckabee told a frenzied crowd outside of the jail Kim Davis served 6 days in, that if Kim Davis should ever be jailed again, to lock him up instead! Standing next to the now free Davis, Huckabee made sure to take full advantage of the photo op, even sending an aide to PHYSICALLY BLOCK CANDIDATE TED CRUZ from getting onto the stage!

Sort of sounds like Joe Biden saying the GOP will put blacks in chains.

Also super fucking stupid to say. lol.

Sort of sounds like another one of your failed, moronic attempts to deflect.

You hear kristians say over and over 'render unto Caesar what is Caesar's' yada yada, but when it comes time to do that they ignore the bible.

Thus the term 'kristianity' with a k. These people are not Christians. They use Christianity as a political tool and an excuse to persecute their fellow human beings.

Huckabee is the worst sort of lying whore. He will say anything to further his agenda.

Anything.

They should take him up on it.

They should take him up on it.
:dance:

You hear kristians say over and over 'render unto Caesar what is Caesar's' yada yada, but when it comes time to do that they ignore the bible.

Thus the term 'kristianity' with a k. These people are not Christians. They use Christianity as a political tool and an excuse to persecute their fellow human beings.

Huckabee is the worst sort of lying whore. He will say anything to further his agenda.

Anything.
Okay....now tell me what you really think.

:lol:

Of course he would. Kim Davis has more support and press coverage then Huckabee's alleged presidential run. I wonder if her coattails are large enough for him? lol.

Same with Cruz, as well as the other Clown Car Candidates.

Not to mention the added benefit of being unconstitutional.

No wonder they jumped on this.

Forum List

Back