Huckabee: Schools "Become A Place Of Carnage" When "We Systematically Remove God"

Yeah who needs morality...all this liberalzation since the 60s has really helped out.......

Exactly! All children need is to be equiped intellectually to be successful in life. Then these same children who are armed with the knowledge they need to succeed in life can be unleashed upon society. Who needs morality in schools?

View attachment 23117

it took a really sicko individual to make that photoshopped pic.

Yeah who needs morality...all this liberalzation since the 60s has really helped out.......

Exactly! All children need is to be equiped intellectually to be successful in life. Then these same children who are armed with the knowledge they need to succeed in life can be unleashed upon society. Who needs morality in schools?

View attachment 23117

it took a really sicko individual to make that photoshopped pic.

Yes, that is because it is a really sick world.

:dev3:

Huckabee: Schools "Become A Place Of Carnage" When "We Systematically Remove God" | Video | Media Matters for America

By Nick Wing & Paige Lavender

Former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee (R) weighed in on the massacre at an elementary school in Newtown, Conn. on Friday, saying the crime was no surprise because we have "systematically removed God" from public schools.

"We ask why there is violence in our schools, but we have systematically removed God from our schools," Huckabee said on Fox News. "Should we be so surprised that schools would become a place of carnage?"

This line of reasoning isn't new for Huckabee.

Speaking about a mass shooting in Aurora, Colo. over the summer, the former GOP presidential candidate claimed that such violent episodes were a function of a nation suffering from the removal of religion from the public sphere.

"We don't have a crime problem, a gun problem or even a violence problem. What we have is a sin problem," Huckabee said on Fox News. "And since we've ordered God out of our schools, and communities, the military and public conversations, you know we really shouldn't act so surprised ... when all hell breaks loose."

Mike Huckabee: Newtown Shooting No Surprise, We've 'Systematically Removed God' From Schools

i agree with mr huckabee. govt schools are places of secular humanism now.

They're no different then prisons. Hell holes. :mad:

Move over, Huckabee. There's another religious nut in town...

My friend Jim Riley posted: "Wasn't the Connecticut killer just doing what abortionists do every day? It's a wonder we don't have more 20 year old "dads" doing what women and doctors have been an accomplice to for years in America. When you forget the TEN COMMANDMENTS, people, THIS is what you get."

More: Victoria Jackson's Connecticut School Shooting Post: Former 'SNL' Star's Tone Deaf Comment Hours After Tragedy

My friend Jim Riley posted: "Wasn't the Connecticut killer just doing what abortionists do every day? It's a wonder we don't have more 20 year old "dads" doing what women and doctors have been an accomplice to for years in America. When you forget the TEN COMMANDMENTS, people, THIS is what you get."

More: Victoria Jackson's Connecticut School Shooting Post: Former 'SNL' Star's Tone Deaf Comment Hours After Tragedy

That is just retarded because we all know abortion is a good thing. :badgrin:

Yep invading a sovern nation and occupying it for 10 years or so on the basis of what it MIGHT do to us is very moral.

Roe v. Wade says it's legal. Except NaziCons keep trying to undermine it by coming through the back door. I believe in a woman's right to choose.

Yep invading a sovern nation and occupying it for 10 years or so on the basis of what it MIGHT do to us is very moral.

Roe v. Wade says it's legal. Except NaziCons keep trying to undermine it by coming through the back door. I believe in a woman's right to choose.

So? Slavery was once legal as well. Do you know how they justified it? They said that the slave was not really their equal, not really a human being, they were just beasts of burden. Slavery was rationalized for financial gain.

That is why you must always call the unborn a fetus. Never indicate that it is human. You never know, one of these days it might come out something other than human. And when someone confronts you about abortion being primarily about financial affluence and convenience, always retort with back alley abortions and rape scenerios.

So? Slavery was once legal as well. Do you know how they justified it? They said that the slave was not really their equal, not really a human being, they were just beasts of burden. Slavery was rationalized for financial gain.

That is why you must always call the unborn a fetus. Never indicate that it is human. You never know, one of these days it might come out something other than human. And when someone confronts you about abortion being primarily about financial affluence and convenience, always retort with back alley abortions and rape scenerios.

What ended slavery?

What ended slavery?
The death of over half a million Americans.

Was it worth it in your estimation?

View attachment 23117

You’re confusing morality with values, the latter of which may be taught in schools. No single religion has a monopoly on morality, and those free from faith are as moral as any theist, if not more so.

And we’ve yet to hear any theist explain exactly how he plans on compelling society to be ‘moral’ without violating Establishment Clause doctrine.

The founding fathers set a bad example on slavery. Their Declaration of Independence and subsequent Constitution only applied to whites.

The founding fathers set a bad example on slavery. Their Declaration of Independence and subsequent Constitution only applied to whites.

The original draft by Jefferson condemned slavery. But being the compromising dolts they were they decided to sacrifice it at the alter of forming a centralized government.

Tell me one thing, if a person kills a pregnant woman, then why are they tried for the killing of the fetus too? I mean it's not a human yet? Right?

What ended slavery?
The death of over half a million Americans.

Was it worth it in your estimation?

Yep killed off all the good male genetics in the south. Why we have the political tards down there today that we do.

View attachment 23117

You’re confusing morality with values, the latter of which may be taught in schools. No single religion has a monopoly on morality, and those free from faith are as moral as any theist, if not more so.

And we’ve yet to hear any theist explain exactly how he plans on compelling society to be ‘moral’ without violating Establishment Clause doctrine.

We all have an inner morality based upon the Golden Rule, however, we all inexplicably violate it anyway. That is the danger.

Morality is formed from perceived authority figures, whether it be parents, teachers, preachers, government, etc. And whoever is percieved as being at the top of the food chain ultimately wins. Unfortunately, for most it seems to be the state. That is why when slavery was legal, it was generally viewed as OK, even if it was a tad undesirable, much like abortion today. Of course, now slavery seems to be a moral absurdity, all because of lemmings looking to the state for their morality.

It should be a humbling notion to know we are sheep. The Bible was right, we are sheep in search of a Shepherd so choose that shepherd wisely.

Tell me one thing, if a person kills a pregnant woman, then why are they tried for the killing of the fetus too? I mean it's not a human yet? Right?

If you're so smart, you should already know why.

If you're so smart, you should already know why.

If that life begins at conception thing evergets passed by the right it will screw lots of things up.
A pregnant woman drinking culd be charged with giving alcohol to a minor?
A pregnant woman having sex could be charged with a sex crime?
And on and on.

Forum List

Back