Huckabee: Schools "Become A Place Of Carnage" When "We Systematically Remove God"

I think he is applying deductive reasoning.

There is a definite move away for the beliefs of the founding fathers of this country. That can not be denied.

There is a definite move to a more violent society instead of a less violent society. As witnessed with our country killing people without due process with predator missiles. True we are still engaged in America's longest war but wars have always occurred over time. Violence is also prevelent in the video games this loser was apparently addicted to. Abortion, on demand paid for by tax payers, what does that say about the value of life?

No one in their right mind can say we are not moving towards a secular society and the beliefs of the athiest religion. (religion as defined as to whom dictates right from wrong) For the vast majority in a community to think a nativity schene does not dictate government policy and that to be offset by ONE individual just doesn't seem like the direction we need to be moving.

So bottom line. If you think that this type of crime is on the rise there is a cause, and that cause is that the moral fiber of the country is in decline. It aiin't because Huckabee tells you so it is fact. Blaming him because you don't like the message is just making an excuse to continue the decline of our society.

Why does Huckabee hate America?

I'd be more worried about people like this than the Huckster.

Death threat prompts police response to Newtown church on Sunday | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

Apparently the majority of the victims went to a church in Connecticut that has just received 2 threats. In fact, today mass was evacuated due to the second threat.

Oh, and the church had a poster for parishoners to express their grief. Some hoodlum wronte, "This is just round one".

Do you hear that sucking sound? That is the moral vacuum in America. Screw the gun argument.

Considering this, I don't really understand all the vile spewed at the Huckster.

"We don't have a crime problem, a gun problem or even a violence problem. What we have is a sin problem," Huckabee said on Fox News. "And since we've ordered God out of our schools, and communities, the military and public conversations, you know we really shouldn't act so surprised ... when all hell breaks loose."

I seriously believe Huckabee needs a thorough psychological examination. Seriously...

Your President is about to speak at a prayer meeting. Pay close attention and if he mentions God or Jesus Christ, be sure and mention a thorough psychological examination for him.

"We don't have a crime problem, a gun problem or even a violence problem. What we have is a sin problem," Huckabee said on Fox News. "And since we've ordered God out of our schools, and communities, the military and public conversations, you know we really shouldn't act so surprised ... when all hell breaks loose."

I seriously believe Huckabee needs a thorough psychological examination. Seriously...

Your President is about to speak at a prayer meeting. Pay close attention and if he mentions God or Jesus Christ, be sure and mention a thorough psychological examination for him.

But what happened to seperation of church and state?

He has the right to invoke God and/or Jesus if he wishes - so long as he doesn't govern my life based on religious fantasies. Besides, I'm sure he doesn't wish to needlessly incite the religious nuts into throwing a hissy fit right before Christmas.

God and dollar are pretty inseperable in todays world of evangellism.
They even preach that wealth is good and send me your money and god will repay you tenfold.
I have never heard of a check signed by god.

Maybe that is because you don't believe in God.

He has the right to invoke God and/or Jesus if he wishes - so long as he doesn't govern my life based on religious fantasies. Besides, I'm sure he doesn't wish to needlessly incite the religious nuts into throwing a hissy fit right before Christmas.

Doesn't Huckabee have that same right without needing a thorough psychological examination? Can you spell hypocrisy?

You atheist and agnostic dickheads on this thread are the only ones throwing the hissy fits.

Doesn't Huckabee have that same right without needing a thorough psychological examination? Can you spell hypocrisy?

You atheist and agnostic dickheads on this thread are the only ones throwing the hissy fits.

Who said Huckabee didn't have that right...?

Not me, but if he does exercise that right, according to you, he needs a thorough psychological examination.

It would be hypocritical if you didn't hold Obama to the same standard?

Not me, but if he does exercise that right, according to you, he needs a thorough psychological examination.

Why? Obama isn't pushing for a theocracy based on religious delusions.

I think he is applying deductive reasoning.

There is a definite move away for the beliefs of the founding fathers of this country. That can not be denied.

There is a definite move to a more violent society instead of a less violent society. As witnessed with our country killing people without due process with predator missiles. True we are still engaged in America's longest war but wars have always occurred over time. Violence is also prevelent in the video games this loser was apparently addicted to. Abortion, on demand paid for by tax payers, what does that say about the value of life?

No one in their right mind can say we are not moving towards a secular society and the beliefs of the athiest religion. (religion as defined as to whom dictates right from wrong) For the vast majority in a community to think a nativity schene does not dictate government policy and that to be offset by ONE individual just doesn't seem like the direction we need to be moving.

So bottom line. If you think that this type of crime is on the rise there is a cause, and that cause is that the moral fiber of the country is in decline. It aiin't because Huckabee tells you so it is fact. Blaming him because you don't like the message is just making an excuse to continue the decline of our society.

Nonsense,

Since the early 50s we have been moving toward what the Framers originally envisioned for America, during that time millions of Americans finally realized the freedom denied them since the Nation’s founding.

That America is becoming ‘more violent’ is mostly perception, a consequence of the internet and the 24/7 news cycle. And our propensity to start illegal, unprovoked wars killing thousand of innocent civilians says much more about how we ‘value life’ as a Nation than our laws that ensure the privacy rights of Americans.

As we’ve moved closure to the Framers’ original intent with regard to our civil liberties, so too have we moved closer to the Framers’ original intent to keep the bane of religion out of public governance and policy, where one’s faith plays no role in his participation with the political community, including allowing the participation of those free from faith.

Huckabee represents the fear, ignorance, and arrogance of many theists, the naïve and inane notion that foisting ‘moral values’ on society as a whole is a panacea for all that ills our Nation; when in reality the actual solutions are more complex, and the source of some of our problems are actually the very religious arrogance theists practice.

Why? Obama isn't pushing for a theocracy based on religious delusions.

I don't know of anyone 'pushing' for a theocracy. Are you suggesting that Obama isn't a Christian?

God and dollar are pretty inseperable in todays world of evangellism.
They even preach that wealth is good and send me your money and god will repay you tenfold.
I have never heard of a check signed by god.

Maybe that is because you don't believe in God.

What does my not believing in god have to do with the actions and attitudes of evangelists?

Forum List

Back