HUGE Breaking News: Civil Rights Legend John Lewis has now called for President Trump's impeachment!

A huge deal. He’s the conscience of Congress. this is a big fucking deal!

Civil rights legend? Maybe in his race pimp mind and other lefty assholes but that’s about it.

John Lewis is an American Patriot who fought for Liberty and Justice

John Lewis is a phoney corrupt racist fraud. Sell your propaganda to some naïve college kids.

He risked his life fighting for freedom

The very definition of a Patriot

Freedom of what? Freedom to get preference over more qualified people, simply because of your skin color?

And do tell.... how much better off are Blacks today? Racism must not exist then, if you are saying he accomplished all this great stuff.

You kind of missed that whole civil rights stuff.

Freedom not to be a second class citizen. Freedom to vote. Freedom of assembly

Blacks had more freedoms taken away than our founding fathers

Actually it is not even close to a big deal but hey if the Democrats want to greatly increase their chances of losing the Presidency and House in 2020 go for that impeachment. This might play well for them in the Democratic primary it will be an anchor around their neck the general election.

Good

Let’s get the information out there and let the people decide
No let’s get complete information out there and let the people decide not cherry picked partial information.
Absolutely

Trump can release as much information as he wants
Like his tax returns.....what's he hiding?

Civil rights legend? Maybe in his race pimp mind and other lefty assholes but that’s about it.

John Lewis is a phoney corrupt racist fraud. Sell your propaganda to some naïve college kids.

We have different beliefs on what a Patriot is. Patriots support the Constitution.

We have different beliefs on what a Patriot is. Patriots support the Constitution.
Actually it is not even close to a big deal but hey if the Democrats want to greatly increase their chances of losing the Presidency and House in 2020 go for that impeachment. This might play well for them in the Democratic primary it will be an anchor around their neck the general election.

Good

No let’s get complete information out there and let the people decide not cherry picked partial information.
Absolutely

Show me the law that says a President must release publicly his tax returns.

A Constitution that prohibits discrimination due to race
A Constitution that guarantees a vote

Lewis risked his life for that Constitution

Good

Absolutely

Of course not.
They are appealing to his morality.
Fatal
I guess you think his stiffing contractors is ok too?
And raping your wife is legal according to the orange fat man?
I'm all for him, my hero

Good

Absolutely

And the affairs. Which weren't against the law, but the way he chose to cover them up was. I think there were more than 2, but the others' names were not revealed.

How about a Constitution that protects that vote of an elected President? Lewis said he didn't recognize Trump as legally elected. Don't feed me your ignorant crap.

Good

Absolutely

Of course not.
They are appealing to his morality.
Fatal
I guess you think his stiffing contractors is ok too?
And raping your wife is legal according to the orange fat man?
I'm all for him, my hero
You're believing propaganda. Show me the convictions for not paying workers and raping his wife. Go ahead.

Huh?
MuellerMug_1161x653-800x450.jpg

What is the High Crime and Misdemeanor? Cite US Code that Mueller Recommended Trump be Prosecuted under
FaroffCandidIndianrhinoceros-size_restricted.gif

You going to impeach him for violating The "Orange Man Bad" Act?

folks dont want to hear the truth because they dont want their illusions destroyed.

for example, did you know, the FBI retained Chris Steele as an informant months BEFORE the dossier was written and released? I BET YOU DIDNT KNOW!
They also Retained and Paid Chris Steele Months after They Fired him so they could create plausible deniability with regards to creating false collaborations when they filed False Affidavits in FISA.

Lewis believes himself to be a king. He lives off the death of MLK. If he left politics to live and preach a couple of decades ago it would be different.

Lewis is an example of why people in the south can't stand blacks.

yep - how dare he be all uppity & not know his place.... ain't that right?

Let's see.

He got where he is because hes black.

He's stayed there because he's black.

He supported Obama because he was black.

He's a liberal and hates Trump because he's a rich white republican.

But yea....you're right. Uppity negros need to realize how they got where they are.

How about a Constitution that protects that vote of an elected President? Lewis said he didn't recognize Trump as legally elected. Don't feed me your ignorant crap.

Lewis has earned the right to have an opinion

Lewis is an example of why people in the south can't stand blacks.

yep - how dare he be all uppity & not know his place.... ain't that right?

Let's see.

He got where he is because hes black.

He's stayed there because he's black.

He supported Obama because he was black.

He's a liberal and hates Trump because he's a rich white republican.

But yea....you're right. Uppity negros need to realize how they got where they are.
Lewis got where he is because he fought like hell
Got his head busted in several times for it

Few whites in Congress can match his struggle

Before there was “I have a dream”
There was John Lewis

Forum List

Back