Huge ethnic/racial polarization....."thank you" Trump !

Latest California polls indicate that 2 out of ten Latinos/Hispanics would back Trump, and that only 4% of blacks would contemplate voting for the Donald.

So, when right wingers "rejoice" that Trump's polls are surging, what exactly are they "thinking"?

Support by minorities for the Trumpster is drastically LESS than even Romney's....and we all know how THAT turned out.

Insults and calls for veiled violence by Trump DO have consequences.....and those consequences will also greatly impact on the upcoming senate races.

I label Trump the greatest of "Trojan Horses" helping to dismantle the GOP toward an irrevocable decimation. What no democrat has been able to do for decades, Trump has "accomplished" in just a few months.
Yeah Obama didn't polarize people at all

Yeah, he did a great job making wingnut assholes act like wingnut assholes.

Latest California polls indicate that 2 out of ten Latinos/Hispanics would back Trump, and that only 4% of blacks would contemplate voting for the Donald.

So, when right wingers "rejoice" that Trump's polls are surging, what exactly are they "thinking"?

Support by minorities for the Trumpster is drastically LESS than even Romney's....and we all know how THAT turned out.

Insults and calls for veiled violence by Trump DO have consequences.....and those consequences will also greatly impact on the upcoming senate races.

I label Trump the greatest of "Trojan Horses" helping to dismantle the GOP toward an irrevocable decimation. What no democrat has been able to do for decades, Trump has "accomplished" in just a few months.
The KKKlown is a cancer on this country.

Thank goodness there just aren't enough really, really stupid people out there to get this bozo elected. He would set this country back decades.

For all you right wing nitwits who are "claiming" that Obama was a worse divider than Trump.....use that half brain of yours and just look at the current damn polls and THEN whine.....

Obama did NOT promise a "wall" to keep out those "rapist and murderous" Mexicans....Trump did...
Obama did NOT tweet fake statistics on "black violence" against whites....Trump did
Obama did NOT ever state to stop immigration from abyone based on religion (Islam).....Trump did
Obama did NOT belittle a journalist for being disabled......Trump did
and although not an ethnic/racial divide.......
Obama did NOT label a vet who was captured (McCain) a non-hero......Trump did
Why do you want to flood the country with no skill workers? How much are you willing to pay above and beyond your legal tax obligation? Put up or shut up.

Why do you want to flood the country with no skill workers? How much are you willing to pay above and beyond your legal tax obligation? Put up or shut up.

the above is what passes for right wing "intelligentsia".......Go figure.

Oh, and one more "racial division" by Trump.......

The only judge who could "legitimately" rule on any of his cases, would be a rather chunky, orange headed, Scotsman, 3-times married, real estate tycoon, judge.

Thank you. He brought the racist intolerant lefties out of the woodwork.

I'm not being "racist". Obviously wingnut assholes come in all shades, nationalities and even religions.

160126210435-donald-trump-reporter-clash-quote-sot-00003522-large-169.jpg
151208165002-ben-carson-muslim-donald-trump-intv-tapper-lead-00000102-large-169.jpg

PatBuchanan310x194-300x187.jpg
070725_gonzales_hmed_5p.grid-6x2.jpg

I'm not being "racist". Obviously wingnut assholes come in all shades, nationalities and even religions.

151208165002-ben-carson-muslim-donald-trump-intv-tapper-lead-00000102-large-169.jpg

I didn't call you a racist. Why so defensive?

I didn't call you a racist. Why so defensive?

Y'know, that's true. You didn't. Think I'll stand by my point anyway, though.

Sad, after the 8 years of interracial bliss we've had. Trump ruined it!
:laugh:

Somehow the OP didn't think of this before he posted.

The ONLY "interracial" divide that Obama caused, is the fact that being half-black did NOT agree with your (and your ilk's) delicate sensibilities of who should sit in the oval office.........

YES....Obama did polarized the KKK and wanna-be KKK members from the rest of the electorate.

Did Obama insult and deride, Latinos, blacks, Muslims, LGBT, disabled, journalists, judges, etc.???

The ONLY "interracial" divide that Obama caused, is the fact that being half-black did NOT agree with your (and your ilk's) delicate sensibilities of who should sit in the oval office.........

YES....Obama did polarized the KKK and wanna-be KKK members from the rest of the electorate.

Did Obama insult and deride, Latinos, blacks, Muslims, LGBT, disabled, journalists, judges, etc.???
Sharpton, Jackson and BLM don't deride black thugs either, so they're not race pimps, eh?

Give it up. A vacuous thread from the get go.

Just stupid.

Sharpton, Jackson and BLM don't deride blacks or wetbacks either, so they're not race pimps, eh?

This IMBECILE is equating Sharpton, Jackson and BLM to the GOP nominee for PRESIDENT???

You might as well have gone to take a piss and bypass this thread altogether, moron. Your lame "spread the blame" away from the orange clown is pathetic.

You almost gotta laugh that the left blames businessman and republican candidate Donald Trump for the "huge ethnic/racial polarization" when Barry Obama has been in office for 7+ years. Has the left been in a freaking coma?

Sharpton, Jackson and BLM don't deride blacks or wetbacks either, so they're not race pimps, eh?

This IMBECILE is equating Sharpton, Jackson and BLM to the GOP nominee for PRESIDENT???

You might as well have gone to take a piss and bypass this thread altogether, moron. Your lame "spread the blame" away from the orange clown is pathetic.
You set the standard. I am equating race pimps with you, Sharpton, Jackson and BLM.

You clearly failed and you're flailing petulantly.

Give it up. Race relations were shit and got worse in the Age of Obama.

Sad, after the 8 years of interracial bliss we've had. Trump ruined it!
:laugh:

Somehow the OP didn't think of this before he posted.

Me and "my ilk"?

Sorry, I'm neither a conservative nor a Republican. Your binary thought processes are showing.

His administration was our best ever chance to bring the races together. We had the one person who could to it.

He chose not to.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back