HUGE: House Speaker McCarthy Handed Over 41,000 Hours of Jan 6 Video to Tucker Carlson

As opposed to Tommy Flannagan at the liars club on Faux News.

Turn off Faux. It's bad news for America.

The rest of American doesn't see it that way. That's why Fox has been the number one cable news station for years and CNN is barely visible on the ratings charts.

Cementing the bond between the liars at Faux New and the Neo-GOP party of liars.

How long before the real media sues and gets all the footage released to the public.

They have nothing they can sue on. McCarthy can give that video to anybody he wants, just like Piglosi didn't give it to anybody.

41,000 hours to cherry pick a few minutes which fit the narrative, while ignoring the 39,999 hours of evidence that the attempted coup was exactly what we all know it to be.

Your people had the ability to do the exact same thing for two years. But whatever is on those videos, they didn't even trust their own people to see.

The rest of American doesn't see it that way
While they have winning numbers on cable, when you add all the other "Real" sources in the Media, Faux viewers and the Neo-GOP Bubble are still a minority. They just have a fantastic propaganda machine where their lies travel around the globe twice before the truth even wakes up and reads about it.

Your people had the ability to do the exact same thing for two years. But whatever is on those videos, they didn't even trust their own people to see.
We all saw the attempted coup with our own eyes, dipshit. We don't need to see it from 500 different angles.

You conspiracy whackjobs are the ones who are willfully blind.

We all saw the attempted coup with our own eyes, dipshit. We don't need to see it from 500 different angles.

You conspiracy whackjobs are the ones who are willfully blind.

You seen what the commies allowed you to see. Now we're going to see what they were hiding, and that bothers the shit out of you on the left.

You seen what the commies allowed you to see.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. That's priceless.

How does it feel to learn that Fox News knows you are too weak-minded to accept the truth that Biden won fair and square?

And knowing how they REALLY felt, why are you so unbelievably stupid to get back in line to be lied to AGAIN!?!

She didn't choose the pubs. McCarthy refused to choose the pubs. So it went to her by default. Pelosi rejected 2. And asked for McCarthy to replace them. This was AFTER McCarty rejected the proposal of a NON_POLITICAL committee consisting of people appointed equally by Republicans and Democrats, taking politics out of it almost entirely.

This complaint to me is a pyromaniac whining the fire department didn't put out a fire he set quickly enough.
Sorry, you're wrong, again!

What I mean is that these stupid jocks don't understand police can use deadly force even against somebody that is not armed.

RIP Ashli Babbitt.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I think the solution lies in setting up a bipartisan commission like the 9-11 Commission with the star testimonies starting from Trump AND Pelosi.

Well, LoLeft....THAT is a solution.
I personally think it is a good one; however.....

It was proposed. Seriously proposed. A "9-11'-grade Commission to study the January 6th insurrection by hordes of provoked MAGA-Trumpers.

Kevin McCarthy and Mitch McConnell rejected it.

So what was eventually worked out was a bi-partisan Committee investigation that we all watched on the telly during 2022.

While they have winning numbers on cable, when you add all the other "Real" sources in the Media, Faux viewers and the Neo-GOP Bubble are still a minority. They just have a fantastic propaganda machine where their lies travel around the globe twice before the truth even wakes up and reads about it.

Then you can add OAN to our mix and The First which is where you can find the Bill O'Reilly show I just found out about.

Fox is number one because they can be trusted, good prime time shows, and great hosts of the shows.

I think my post -- in which I just applied the same "logic" that you had in the post I quoted -- went right over your head, and I'm not going bother explaining to you.

Of course not. How can you explain something you said that you don't even understand?

They have nothing they can sue on. McCarthy can give that video to anybody he wants, just like Piglosi didn't give it to anybody.
This is America. They can sue.

"In the courtroom, federal prosecutors have long tried to keep certain CCTV clips from the Capitol complex hidden from the public, saying in court that their release poses a national security risk and could give vital insight to bad actors who may be planning a future attack. US Capitol Police share the same concerns."

"January 6 defendants have access to thousands of hours of unreleased footage from the attack, as well from an online database, but the videos are tightly controlled by a protective order and defendants are not allowed to publicly release the clips."

Maybe the Fascists' want it for a training video for future more successful attacks when their candidates lose.

"A source familiar with the panel’s work told CNN that the unreleased footage was considered especially sensitive because it showed the movements of top officials while they evacuated to safety."

Buckle up.

If you're a mainstream media normie, you're in for one helluva bumpy ride.

That means every other media company will get them through a FOIA request, and McCarthy will be forced to hand them over by a court. It also means that McCarthy has released sensitive information to the media about camera security at the Capitol. Which now puts him under a microscope by DHS.

Be careful what you say on the phone, what you text, and who you have meetings with Kev. Getting a warrant from a FISA court just got a lot easier in your case.

Forum List

Back