HUGE UPSETS in the making???...It's TED CRUZ!!!!!

Maine Caucus Election Results

First results: Cruz leads by 13 points, with 5% reporting.

Kansas Caucus Election Results

Cruz leads by 24 points, with 42% reporting.

nqp6y9.jpg
So you're on a new bandwagon? :lol:

Until Trump entered the race Cruz was my first pick!...He still can be! :biggrin:

Cruz up in Maine
Cruz 48%
Trump 35%
Rubio 8.6%
Kasich 7.4%

7% vote
Cruz wins all closed caucus voting....No DemoRAT crossovers!

In Maine too ? Cruz ?
Trump should be getting worried.

IF he loses these states which polls had him winning by YUUUGE numbers, he certainly should be...and so should the Hildebeast, as Cruz is a much better DEBATER than Trump, who is a significant BRAWLER!

Cruz up in Maine
Cruz 48%
Trump 35%
Rubio 8.6%
Kasich 7.4%

7% vote

In Maine too ? Cruz ?

IF he loses these states which polls had him winning by YUUUGE numbers, he certainly should be...and so should the Hildebeast, as Cruz is a much better DEBATER than Trump, who is a significant BRAWLER!
Cruz is the only one Hillary can beat, IMO.

40 delegates total for Kansas.

So far 17 allocated to Cruz and 6 to Trump. None for Rubio or Kasich.

With 2/3 of the precincts reporting:

Cruz - 51.2%
Trump - 24.1%
Rubio - 14.4%
Kasich - 8.9%

Rubio I believe might get a couple delegates because he has at least hit Kansas' 10% threshold for at-large delegates.

Cruz will get most of the congressional district delegates, which are also proportional.

Cruz up in Maine
Cruz 48%
Trump 35%
Rubio 8.6%
Kasich 7.4%

7% vote

In Maine too ? Cruz ?

Honestly your LOTTO pick would be closer than the Hildebeast beating Cruz...Need I post the RCP polling on that subject?

Cruz up in Maine
Cruz 48%
Trump 35%
Rubio 8.6%
Kasich 7.4%

7% vote

In Maine too ? Cruz ?

Honestly your LOTTO pick would be closer than the Hildebeast beating Cruz...Need I post the RCP polling on that subject?
No need. Independents and Democrats will not vote Cruz, so that's a total loss.

Last edited:
Trump or Cruz for me an other than them I go dem just for spite . So no 'kasich' and i'm also happy to see roobio doing poorly .

So it's either the short finger vulgarian or a bible thumping loon , yea that will win a national election!!

Last edited:
Maine Caucus Election Results

First results: Cruz leads by 13 points, with 5% reporting.

Kansas Caucus Election Results

Cruz leads by 24 points, with 42% reporting.

nqp6y9.jpg
So you're on a new bandwagon? :lol:

Until Trump entered the race Cruz was my first pick!...He still can be! :biggrin:

Cruz is a better candidate. He is consistently constitutionalist. Trump is not.

And it is telling the establishment would rather back Rubio than Cruz to defeat trump. It tells us they would rather risk trump than have Cruz

In Maine too ? Cruz ?

No need. Independents and Democrats will not vote Cruz, so that's a total loss.

Cruz is consistently beating Hillary in the polls. Trump is consistently losing to Hillary

Maine is mostly a blue state in the general election... Though, Trump would be more competitive against the demos than Cruz.

Forum List

Back