Huge win for the Freedom Caucus on Obamacare 2.0

More Americans are without usable insurance and affordable insurance than ever.

You probably get your insurance subsidized or don't pay for it at all or work for the Government

The entire bill was stupid. GOP was sent there to rip obiecare out by the roots and replace it with free market policies. I sure as hell didn't expect them to come back with a second version of obiecare with some distant promise of more to come in phases.
Yep, the Teabagger lunatics defeated Trumpcare - because it wasn't evil enough on old and poor people.

It needs to be repealed so we can end the suffering and implement free market reforms to make health care coverage affordable to every American. If you actually cared about old and poor people, you'd want this mess repealed and replaced with something better. All you want to do is grandstand and resort to the typical identity politics of the left, exploiting the old and poor for political advantage.
ACA works just fine.

Until it finishes imploding

So says the GOP for the last 7 years . Where are the death panels they promised ? The raitioning??

It's imploding you stupid SOB, you can sit and spin like a top but it won't change the fact is a POS bill and it's hurting middle America.

Really? Gee, someone should do somthing about it.

No shit, Sherlock....like get government out of it and you leeches can buy your own damn insurance.

Then do it! There's nothing stopping the Republicans from repealing Obamacare.
Re-election is stopping them.

"The irony is that the Freedom Caucus, which is very pro-life and against Planned Parenthood, allows P.P. to continue if they stop this plan!" - Trump

The longer the ACA lasts the more deeply entrenched it will become.

We already see moderate Republicans realising that they just lose their seats at the next election if they kill it.

We were told the ACA would never pass, that people would rather pay fines that sign up, and that it would collapse by now.

None of these things happened.

The entire bill was stupid. GOP was sent there to rip obiecare out by the roots and replace it with free market policies. I sure as hell didn't expect them to come back with a second version of obiecare with some distant promise of more to come in phases.
Yep, the Teabagger lunatics defeated Trumpcare - because it wasn't evil enough on old and poor people.

It needs to be repealed so we can end the suffering and implement free market reforms to make health care coverage affordable to every American. If you actually cared about old and poor people, you'd want this mess repealed and replaced with something better. All you want to do is grandstand and resort to the typical identity politics of the left, exploiting the old and poor for political advantage.
ACA works just fine.
Well we apparently know one thing for sure. You don't pay your own medical bills.

ACA works just fine.
Well we apparently know one thing for sure. You don't pay your own medical bills.
Actually yes I do.

My insurance used to be $300 per month with a high deductible.

Then it doubled.

I just understand how insurance works.

They covered it in business in grad school.

I also ran insurance where I used to work for several decades.

Well, Trump sure does have his work cut out for him with all those congressmen who he threatened with lost elections yesterday!

ACA works just fine.
Actually yes I do.

Then it doubled.
It doubled. And you think that equals working fine?

We already see moderate Republicans realising that they just lose their seats at the next election if they kill it.

We were told the ACA would never pass, that people would rather pay fines that sign up, and that it would collapse by now.

Eventually ACA will become as accepted as OASDI and Medicare.

For now you just have the John Birch Society seed still bitching and complaining. Same as they did with OASDI and Medicare.

ACA works just fine.
Actually yes I do.

Then it doubled.
Yes that means it is working perfectly.

There was no other way around it.

Unless you want to pay more income tax and finance it that way.

Either way samee-same G/I.

Well, Trump sure does have his work cut out for him with all those congressmen who he threatened with lost elections yesterday!
Trump only gives a ratz azz about Trump.

Here are the only things he cares about:

1 - tax cuts for the rich (him);

2 - his fame;

3 - his power;

4 - his legacy;

5 - getting re-elected;

6 - a pro business SCOTUS.

Note that health care for the masses is NOT on the list.

I predict a weekend of golf in Florida for Trump....
Trump promised to stay in DC this weekend already.

But now he will definitely be drinking a lot, if he drinks.

His rich daddy taught him not to drink.

And he taught his kids not to either.

But right about now he could probably use a bottle of Scotch Whiskey.

I predict a weekend of golf in Florida for Trump....
Trump promised to stay in DC this weekend already.

But now he will definitely be drinking a lot, if he drinks.

His rich daddy taught him not to drink.

And he taught his kids not to either.

But right about now he could probably use a bottle of Scotch Whiskey.

i would have guess vodka, but his vodka company failed.

Maybe now would be a good time to bring up the issue of where the money is going to come from for Trump's wall. By the time the resolve that, I suspect that the answer will be sold advertising space on it.

25 Million are actually paying the fines since the ACA became law.

25 Million are actually paying the fines since the ACA became law.

What? the rest of us taxpayers are no longer making hospitals whole for the costs of their free care?!

ACA works just fine.
Actually yes I do.

Then it doubled.
Yes that means it is working perfectly.

There was no other way around it.

Unless you want to pay more income tax and finance it that way.

Either way samee-same G/I.
LMAO! Damn, what the hell did you gain from this law then? What makes you think it's so great?

Forum List

Back