🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Huma Abedin broke the law by forwarding classified materials to her husband. He had no clearance...

And, like I told you. IT DOESN'T MATTER!

It DOES MATTER. I'm sorry I'm taking the opinion of the Director of the FBI over some fucking guy on a forum on the internet.

No, it doesn't the Statute reads MAKES AVAILABLE TO UNAUTHORIZED PERSON. Notice how it doesn't say "unless they don't read it". It says MAKES AVAILABLE. Period. Were it Kelly Anne Conway and her husband you would be screaming for her head on a platter. You know it and I know it.

I've already said I think they were in the wrong, but if Comey, who knows this shit 1,000 times better than you, me, and anyone else on this forum, says there isn't enough there to convict them, then that's where I'm going to side. Please let me know how you are more qualified and knowledgeable about these laws than Comey. I'd be glad to hear it.

Comey is a political whore. His boss said she wouldn't do anything about it, and expressly told him so. He did as he was ordered. He tried to make it palatable to the American People, but it was pure unadulterated horseshit. If the shrilary wasn't the wife of bill clinton she would be sitting in the grey bar Hilton right now. She KNOWINGLY broke the law and she is laughing at you people who defend the indefensible.

Why the fuck do you carry that bitches water?

Who the fuck you think you are talking to? I'm not defending her or anyone else. I'm defending the law, and how it will be applied to ANYONE. Not only is Comey the Director of the FBI, he was also once the Deputy AG of the United States, the second highest lawyer in the country. He knows what the fuck he is talking about. I already told you how he circumvented giving her information once he found out what she did and that he felt she over-stepped her position. What the fuck more do you want out of him? His letter to Congress played a part in making Hillary lose the election, and he pretty much admitted to that today. Why the fuck would someone who wants to help Lynch and Hillary do something that would cost her the election instead of burying it until after the election???

I am talking to YOU. And yes you are defending her. The statutes are clear and unequivocal. You are appealing to authority as your reason for your position. That is a logic fail on an epic scale. He was TOLD to stand down so he did. That is a fact. It was looking like the shrilary was going to be a shoo in for POTUS so comey was protecting his ass because he would rather keep his position than do what is proper. That is an opinion, but it is supported by facts.

Yours are not.

It DOES MATTER. I'm sorry I'm taking the opinion of the Director of the FBI over some fucking guy on a forum on the internet.

No, it doesn't the Statute reads MAKES AVAILABLE TO UNAUTHORIZED PERSON. Notice how it doesn't say "unless they don't read it". It says MAKES AVAILABLE. Period. Were it Kelly Anne Conway and her husband you would be screaming for her head on a platter. You know it and I know it.

I've already said I think they were in the wrong, but if Comey, who knows this shit 1,000 times better than you, me, and anyone else on this forum, says there isn't enough there to convict them, then that's where I'm going to side. Please let me know how you are more qualified and knowledgeable about these laws than Comey. I'd be glad to hear it.

Comey is a political whore. His boss said she wouldn't do anything about it, and expressly told him so. He did as he was ordered. He tried to make it palatable to the American People, but it was pure unadulterated horseshit. If the shrilary wasn't the wife of bill clinton she would be sitting in the grey bar Hilton right now. She KNOWINGLY broke the law and she is laughing at you people who defend the indefensible.

Why the fuck do you carry that bitches water?

Who the fuck you think you are talking to? I'm not defending her or anyone else. I'm defending the law, and how it will be applied to ANYONE. Not only is Comey the Director of the FBI, he was also once the Deputy AG of the United States, the second highest lawyer in the country. He knows what the fuck he is talking about. I already told you how he circumvented giving her information once he found out what she did and that he felt she over-stepped her position. What the fuck more do you want out of him? His letter to Congress played a part in making Hillary lose the election, and he pretty much admitted to that today. Why the fuck would someone who wants to help Lynch and Hillary do something that would cost her the election instead of burying it until after the election???

I am talking to YOU. And yes you are defending her. The statutes are clear and unequivocal. You are appealing to authority as your reason for your position. That is a logic fail on an epic scale. He was TOLD to stand down so he did. That is a fact. It was looking like the shrilary was going to be a shoo in for POTUS so comey was protecting his ass because he would rather keep his position than do what is proper. That is an opinion, but it is supported by facts.

Yours are not.

I'm not defending her. I'm defending Comey's decision because it follows the law. Comey released a fucking letter just days before the election that he admitted today hurt Hillary in the election... and he even said today that when he was making his decision to send the letter he knew that it might do so, but he felt it was more important to save the integrity of the FBI by doing so than to potentially effect the election. You are so blinded by your hatred of Hillary you can't think rationally... it's sad, and why I don't trust your decision making period.

He said trying to prove intent was difficult, particularly when the ag had stated she would keep the investigation from getting very far, in an email he got access to.
Comey already said today they did an investigation and they decided not to press charges because they couldn't prove mens rea.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

(f)
Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

And this......

18 U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

(a)
Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

Both things you just quoted says, "Knowingly" and "with the intent."

You are yet again ignoring that pesky comma. I thought you claimed to have a Bachelors degree. The shrilary AND huma signed a document that specified they KNEW they were violating this provision of the Statute. Flail away silly one, flail away.

,or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

He said trying to prove intent was difficult, particularly when the ag had stated she would keep the investigation from getting very far, in an email he got access to.
Comey already said today they did an investigation and they decided not to press charges because they couldn't prove mens rea.

(f)
Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

And this......

18 U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

(a)
Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

Hillary didn't know she had possession of material related to the national defense?
Didn't know that her server wasn't the proper place of custody?
Didn't know her bathroom was not an authorized location?
She didn't intend to put this material on her server?
Didn't intend to possess it where Huma could forward it to her husband?
Wasn't grossly negligent, at the least, when she allowed all these to occur?

She may have been too dumb to be Secretary of State.

(f)

And this......

(a)

You are yet again ignoring that pesky comma. I thought you claimed to have a Bachelors degree. The shrilary AND huma signed a document that specified they KNEW they were violating this provision of the Statute. Flail away silly one, flail away.

,or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

I don't "claim" to have a Bachelor's degree. I WILL have a Bachelor's degree in about two weeks. You claim to be a rich ex-pilot with a million dollar car... so what's your point with that? I agree with Comey's position who IS the Director of the FBI, and WAS the Deputy AG of the United States. He IS qualified to interpret the laws of the United States... YOU on the other hand are not.

(f)

And this......

(a)

Both things you just quoted says, "Knowingly" and "with the intent"

That portion of 793(f) said neither.

(f)

And this......

(a)

Yes it does... "(2) having knowledge"

(f)

And this......

(a)

Hillary didn't know she had possession of material related to the national defense?
Didn't know that her server wasn't the proper place of custody?
Didn't know her bathroom was not an authorized location?
She didn't intend to put this material on her server?
Didn't intend to possess it where Huma could forward it to her husband?
Wasn't grossly negligent, at the least, when she allowed all these to occur?

She may have been too dumb to be Secretary of State.

She was certainly too dumb to be POTUS.

(f)

And this......

(a)

Yet again, for the intellectually impaired, the shrilary and huma both signed a document that stated they understood the law and were going to follow it. That document blows your position right out of the water. Everything else that has been presented about comey and all the other monkey poo that you have been flinging is rendered moot by that document.

(f)

And this......

(a)

Yet again, for the intellectually impaired, the shrilary and huma both signed a document that stated they understood the law and were going to follow it. That document blows your position right out of the water. Everything else that has been presented about comey and all the other monkey poo that you have been flinging is rendered moot by that document.

Once again, Comey knows more than you do. He has, does, and always will. He's held positions under both Republicans and Democrats. End of story. I'm done arguing with you, as I've said before I don't trust your decision making and you made this argument personal before I did as a way of troll baiting me. When you get a law degree and reach the level of achievement within the criminal justice system as Comey has, let me know.

(f)

And this......

(a)

or (2) having knowledge

DURR.

(f)

And this......

(a)

Once again, Comey knows more than you do. He has, does, and always will. He's held positions under both Republicans and Democrats. End of story. I'm done arguing with you, as I've said before I don't trust your decision making and you made this argument personal before I did as a way of troll baiting me. When you get a law degree and reach the level of achievement within the criminal justice system as Comey has, let me know.

Westwall 1 - Lewdog 0

lol

obama_-_mexican_sombrero.jpg

Laws? We don't need to stinken laws.

(f)

And this......

(a)

"The argument from authority, or more formally, the argument from false or misleading authority, argumentum ad vericundiam, is a logical fallacy which provides an argument from an authority, but on a topic outside of the particular authority’s expertise or on a topic on which the authority is not disinterested (i.e., is biased)."

"Appeal to Authority

argumentum ad verecundiam

(also known as: argument from authority, appeal to false authority, appeal to unqualified authority, argument from false authority, ipse dixit)

Definition: Using an authority as evidence in your argument when the authority is not really an authority on the facts relevant to the argument. As the audience, allowing an irrelevant authority to add credibility to the claim being made.

Appeal to Authority

"Appeal to Authority

(also known as: argument from authority, appeal to false authority, appeal to unqualified authority, argument from false authority, ipse dixit)

Definition: Using an authority as evidence in your argument when the authority is not really an authority on the facts relevant to the argument. As the audience, allowing an irrelevant authority to add credibility to the claim being made.

Appeal to Authority

It's not just appeal to authority when he is the one in position to make the decision and you are not. And you have ZERO qualifications to counteract his position with.

"Appeal to Authority

Appeal to Authority

It's not just appeal to authority when he is the one in position to make the decision and you are not. And you have ZERO qualifications to counteract his position with.

It IS an appeal to authority when his boss tells him to stand down. But you have to be intellectually honest to admit that fact. And you are clearly not.

"Appeal to Authority

Appeal to Authority

It IS an appeal to authority when his boss tells him to stand down. But you have to be intellectually honest to admit that fact. And you are clearly not.

Again...because you won't address it, if he "stood down" then why'd he tell Lynch he was going to withhold information from her and then write the letter to Congress KNOWING it would affect the election against Clinton?!!? You won't address that. And no it isn't appealing to authority when he has the credentials to make the decision and you don't. It's no different than you saying everyone on this forum and some of the most decorated scientist in this country can't hold a candle to you on the environment because of your career as a geologist. You refuse to accept anyone else's opinion that is counter to your own.

Yeah.....so often the cops don't arrest you because you tell them you don't have a reason to commit the crime

Just transfering those files to an unsecured computer to a person without a top secret security clearance is a crime....twit....

Forum List

Back