Human extinction movement

VHEMT

This movement is the heart and soul of the left. They are here to save mother earth from the parasites known as human beings.

for some people, suicide is a viable option

suibill.jpg

No, no, suicide and euthenasia is a leftist thing. Again, they just want fewer people in the world in order to "save" it.

They oppose human progress that may lead to population growth. To be more specific, they oppose anything having to do with fossil fuels.

Do i really need to point out the irony here :doubt:

I suspect that humanity has a collective death wish.

Certainly if we cannot stop shitting in our own beds, we'll collectively shit the bed soon enough.

No movement will be necessary for that to happen.

Market forces alone are making that happen without any conspiracy.

I suspect that humanity has a collective death wish.

Certainly if we cannot stop shitting in our own beds, we'll collectively shit the bed soon enough.

No movement will be necessary for that to happen.

Market forces alone are making that happen without any conspiracy.

But surely, since the 'market' is made up of intelligent people acting in their best self interest, such auto-destruction could never come to pass!

Unless that 'principle' of 'the market' is a myth, of course.

All nonsense, of course. There is no population 'problem.'

No problem!

People f**k, they have babies, no problem!

Now the quantity of the population is obviously already too great and will soon provoke misery on a scale never before seen, but that's something else.

So liberal white women, who happen to have lower birthrates (fewer children) should try to get their birthrates up to Hispanic and black American levels,

so the Democrats can overrun the Republican party even faster?

lol, good one.

Now the quantity of the population is obviously already too great and will soon provoke misery on a scale never before seen

No, it is not.

I could be cute and just say, "Yes, it is!"

But I won't.

Good, because you'd be completely wrong. We can sustain current population levels and more. In about 40-50 years when the total hits somewhere between 9 and 10 billion growth will level off and then start a global decline. THAT is where our real challenges will come from.

No, it is not.

But I won't.

Good, because you'd be completely wrong. We can sustain current population levels and more. In about 40-50 years when the total hits somewhere between 9 and 10 billion growth will level off and then start a global decline. THAT is where our real challenges will come from.

I have to say that it is entirely evident to me, given what I've seen, experienced and learned, that such an explosion is not sustainable save by divine intervention, which I do not expect.

Global population has always been controlled by the ability to provide food. And the only reason we can provide as much food as is currently produced is because of the increased use of phosphorus as a very important element (fertilizer) in growing food.

And phosphorus is not an infinite substance. Some people believe we will start to run out in about 50 years. Some say it will be 250 years. But everyone seems to agree that there is not an unlimited supply. And science has found nothing that will do what phosphorus will do. And animal and plants both depend on it.

SO we can cut back the population ourselves by limiting the number of kids we have, (which btw is going on now) or we can let nature take its course and millions of people around the world will starve to death.

But you can't sustain multi billions of people if you can't feed them.

Global population has always been controlled by the ability to provide food. And the only reason we can provide as much food as is currently produced is because of the increased use of phosphorus as a very important element (fertilizer) in growing food.

And phosphorus is not an infinite substance. Some people believe we will start to run out in about 50 years. Some say it will be 250 years. But everyone seems to agree that there is not an unlimited supply. And science has found nothing that will do what phosphorus will do. And animal and plants both depend on it.

SO we can cut back the population ourselves by limiting the number of kids we have, (which btw is going on now) or we can let nature take its course and millions of people around the world will starve to death.

But you can't sustain multi billions of people if you can't feed them.

exactly correct. The world is currently overpopulated with people if the goal is to sustain human civilization. If the goal is population control by starvation then we are doing just fine. Anyone who thinks that the earth can sustain 9 trillion people is living in fantasy land.

In the past population was limited by disease, wars, famines, and short life spans. We have eliminated all of those except wars.

If the liberals want a real cause to pursue it should be population control rather than stupid things like evil oil and gay marriage.

But I won't.

I have to say that it is entirely evident to me, given what I've seen, experienced and learned, that such an explosion is not sustainable save by divine intervention, which I do not expect.

No "explosion" involved (that myth has never been true). The situation is as I've described.

Forum List

Back