Human extinction movement

you said that the population of earth would decline, I would like to know what you think is going to cause that. simple question, whats your answer?

Two things. Education and filth.

Populations in the US and Europe and Japan declined among the educated.

A dirty world will cause sterility and birth defects.

Ok, so your hypothesis is that pestilence and famine will kill millions in india, china, indonesia, brazil, etc and that europe, the US, Japan, etc will reduce reproduction because they are educated and realize that the world is overpopulated, is that it?

You're an idiot. We already know population levels among the educated in Europe, the US and Japan has fallen is a fact. You mock something everyone already knows.

It's true and has been so for many years that the more intelligent and/or better educated humans have fewer children. Humans in underdeveloped/war torn countries have fewer children that survive.

Why do the educated and/or intelligent have fewer kids? The economy is one reason, women that want or need to work put off child rearing until they can afford to take time off. They limit their childbearing window so that they can get back into the workforce as quickly as possible. Plus there's the obvious "kids cost money."

In the underdeveloped/war torn countries food and medicine are in short supply, but far worse, clean water and prenatal care are lacking. In these places income levels usually don't provide a living wage for a very small family. And then there's the refugee issue. In war zones and drought-stricken regions parents are often forced to choose which kids they can take with them on the long journey to refugee camps.

Once upon a time religions, all of them, proposed that we should have as many kids as possible. Also, back in the olden days when we were a more agrarian society people had as many kids as they could so they'd have cheap help on the farm.

It's no longer practical for couples to squirt out spawn like a clown car.

Two things. Education and filth.

Populations in the US and Europe and Japan declined among the educated.

A dirty world will cause sterility and birth defects.

Ok, so your hypothesis is that pestilence and famine will kill millions in india, china, indonesia, brazil, etc and that europe, the US, Japan, etc will reduce reproduction because they are educated and realize that the world is overpopulated, is that it?

You're an idiot. We already know population levels among the educated in Europe, the US and Japan has fallen is a fact. You mock something everyone already knows.

yes, we do know those things, but we also know that the total population of the earth is increasing-------YOU said it was going to decrease---not just in the US, europe, and japan, but in total. what is going to cause india, china, and indonesia to stop reproducing such that deaths exceed births?

earlier YOU said it would be filth and education-----exactly how will filth cause those countries for have a net reduction in population?

how does making your support your claims make me an idiot?

Last edited:
UNKOTARE

I am not interested in your ability to cut and paste. If you cannot state your opinons on your own, just go away.

UNKOTARE

I am not interested in your ability to cut and paste. If you cannot state your opinons on your own, just go away.

Hiding from the truth doesn't make it go away, fool. I have stated the facts for you several times. Now I have provided supporting links. If you find it uncomfortable to have your fake 'crisis' exposed, that is too damn bad.

UNKOTARE

Hiding from the truth doesn't make it go away, fool. I have stated the facts for you several times. Now I have provided supporting links. If you find it uncomfortable to have your fake 'crisis' exposed, that is too damn bad.

Those are opinions. They have been selling this overpopulation fear for over 215 years.

Last edited:

yes, we do know those things, but we also know that the total population of the earth is increasing-------YOU said it was going to decrease---not just in the US, europe, and japan, but in total. what is going to cause india, china, and indonesia to stop reproducing such that deaths exceed births?

earlier YOU said it would be filth and education-----exactly how will filth cause those countries for have a net reduction in population?

how does making your support your claims make me an idiot?

You are an idiot.

The question asked was, "what forces are going to cause the population of the earth to decline?"

I said education and filth. Two forces.

Where did I say it was going to decrease? I didn't. That makes you an idiot. See how that works? It's kind of circular.

But it will decline eventually. You can't keep pumping filth into the environment and expect it to support more and more people. That's just common sense.

Forum List

Back