Hunter and the n word.

Why hasn’t this POS of an OP been moved to Conspiracy Theories or the basement?
Daily Mail claims it was on HB’s laptop - which we all know to be Russian disinformation?
God save the fucking Queen :rolleyes:

Breaking News Or Fake News?

It didn’t take long after the initial reports for the hashtag #RacistHunter and #RacistBiden to trend on social media, despite the fact that only The Daily Mail had access to the alleged texts and no other news outlets came forward to corroborate the reports. All of the subsequent news stories that were posted referenced the original reporting by The Daily Mail, but the “news” still circulated on social platforms.

His father fought for years to continue the Jim Crow practices of school segregation...because of fears his son would grow up in a “racial jungle” - it appears the apples doesn’t fall far from the tree.

I can’t blame hunter though...racism is often taught within the family
Indeed Loon - Indeed

His father fought for years to continue the Jim Crow practices of school segregation...because of fears his son would grow up in a “racial jungle” - it appears the apples doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Indeed Loon - Indeed
hahaa more deflection

Hunter the racist, uses the n word multiple times while talking to his lawyer. Biden sure can raise them!
There is no source for this proving its legitimacy. Anyone can put a picture on the Internet. Please provide evidence this is real
I knew a liberal would stop this. But we know you will ignore it. Don't know how to do links on my phone, but it is true.

You can't do links but you support it all the same. It must come as a traumatic event for your precious little ears to hear that word when in light of the fact it has never passed the lips of a republican in history.

Hunter the racist, uses the n word multiple times while talking to his lawyer. Biden sure can raise them!
There is no source for this proving its legitimacy. Anyone can put a picture on the Internet. Please provide evidence this is real
I knew a liberal would stop this. But we know you will ignore it. Don't know how to do links on my phone, but it is true.

You can't do links but you support it all the same. It must come as a traumatic event for your precious little ears to hear that word when in light of the fact it has never passed the lips of a republican in history.
Make excuses, got it.

This is just the tip of the iceberg...

Wait until you see all of the evidence exposing the fact that Hunter Biden repeatedly raped Obama's daughters when they were just children....and made them dress up like little slave girls when he did it...because of how racist he is.... I have the evidence but the mods will not let me post it....but trust me, there is evidence...

His dad can't save him this time....Biden will have to resign....even tho we all know the Bidens and the Democrat party are all racist; Biden will still have to resign out of shame..

View attachment 498860
So what, who is Hunter in the political world, he just your punching bag boy when you need someone to piss on.
Lol, you're just a racist hypocrite. Thanks for proving you really don't care your boy Biden raised a racist. I mean Biden himself has been a racist his entire life.

View attachment 498860
So what, who is Hunter in the political world, he just your punching bag boy when you need someone to piss on.
Lol, you didn't say that about Donnie Jr. Biden has a proven record of racist remarks. I guess why he was satisfying himself with his daughter in the shower. He also taught Hunter how to disrespect the minorities.
I don't remember Donnie Jr making any racist remarks because I tend not to pay attention to boys who have nothing to say. Biden has said racist stuff, no surprise just like Donald Trump, and myself...As far as the rest of yer turd Broulee word salad it's all fantasy....
Oh bullshit, if Donnie Jr said it you would be all over it, but your boy says it and all a sudden it's okay. Lol, you're such a hypocrite.

A Cretin....a Jackass....a drug addict....

Welcome to Biden's world!

View attachment 498926
May the gods bless President Biden and Vice President Harris!
Because the Bidens are racist? God doesn't bless those racist and if a Republican said the n word you would be all over it. But it's okay because it's your boy. Thanks for showing, you're just a tool.

Why hasn’t this POS of an OP been moved to Conspiracy Theories or the basement?
Daily Mail claims it was on HB’s laptop - which we all know to be Russian disinformation?
God save the fucking Queen :rolleyes:

Breaking News Or Fake News?

It didn’t take long after the initial reports for the hashtag #RacistHunter and #RacistBiden to trend on social media, despite the fact that only The Daily Mail had access to the alleged texts and no other news outlets came forward to corroborate the reports. All of the subsequent news stories that were posted referenced the original reporting by The Daily Mail, but the “news” still circulated on social platforms.
You know you're a racist for defending a racist? But we all knew that already. The Bidens are racist pieces of shit and you will still support them because you're a tool.

HDS

When the President is hitting on all cylinders go after his loser kid. Seems like a plan to me.

Indeed Loon - Indeed
Lol, try again. Trump recieved awards for what he has done for minorities. Ole pedo Joe has fought against blacks his entire life.

Shows how fake the Far Left is with their "cancel culture".

The fact that they still voted for the Biden Regime, and still support them to this very day, tells me they aren't serious.

HDS

When the President is hitting on all cylinders go after his loser kid. Seems like a plan to me.
Biden has already passed Obama as the worst president in history. You loons went after Trump's kids even his underage kid. So you support racist now?

Shows how fake the Far Left is with their "cancel culture".

The fact that they still voted for the Biden Regime, and still support them to this very day, tells me they aren't serious.
They don't care about minorities, they use race so they can keep us divided. Their reaction to this proves it.

Indeed Loon - Indeed
Lol, try again. Trump recieved awards for what he has done for minorities. Ole pedo Joe has fought against blacks his entire life.
Fake news ^ As with most of Donnie’s claims, he made it up :lol:

HDS

Biden has already passed Obama as the worst president in history. You loons went after Trump's kids even his underage kid. So you support racist now?
No one went after Trumps kid. You’re confusing that with How you fuckers went after Chelsea. Fuck off. Anyway Biden will be remembered similar to FDR. A war time (covid war) president who rebuilt a nation, economy, world, and society. Watch , listen and learn.

Forum List

Back