Hunter and the n word.

The son of President Sleepy Time used the "N" word repeatedly in his texts..........will the democrat party press smother this story?

According to the report, Hunter “joked in a January 2019 text to corporate attorney George Mesires about a ‘big penis’, and said to the lawyer: ‘I only love you because you’re black’ and ‘true dat n***a’.”

George Mesires, Hunter’s lawyer, is white.

In another text, Hunter tells Mesires, “how much money do I owe you. Becaause (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.”

“That made me snarf my coffee,” Mesires replied.

“That’s what im saying ni…” Hunter responded, leaving the racial slur only partially written.

After that, Hunter texted a photo to Mesires, which was not described by the Daily Mail.

“Why are you so tan?”

Hunter the racist, uses the n word multiple times while talking to his lawyer. Biden sure can raise them!
View attachment 498860
So what, who is Hunter in the political world, he just your punching bag boy when you need someone to piss on.
Lol, you didn't say that about Donnie Jr. Biden has a proven record of racist remarks. I guess why he was satisfying himself with his daughter in the shower. He also taught Hunter how to disrespect the minorities.

Hunter the racist, uses the n word multiple times while talking to his lawyer. Biden sure can raise them!
View attachment 498860
So what, who is Hunter in the political world, he just your punching bag boy when you need someone to piss on.
Lol, you didn't say that about Donnie Jr. Biden has a proven record of racist remarks. I guess why he was satisfying himself with his daughter in the shower. He also taught Hunter how to disrespect the minorities.
I don't remember Donnie Jr making any racist remarks because I tend not to pay attention to boys who have nothing to say. Biden has said racist stuff, no surprise just like Donald Trump, and myself...As far as the rest of yer turd Broulee word salad it's all fantasy....

View attachment 498860
I don't remember Donnie Jr making any racist remarks because I tend not to pay attention to boys who have nothing to say. Biden has said racist stuff, no surprise just like Donald Trump, and myself...As far as the rest of yer turd Broulee word salad it's all fantasy....
You loons ruin anyone that uses the n word, but give Biden's son a pass. Got it.

A Cretin....a Jackass....a drug addict....

Welcome to Biden's world!

1623201260588.png

His father fought for years to continue the Jim Crow practices of school segregation...because of fears his son would grow up in a “racial jungle” - it appears the apples doesn’t fall far from the tree.

I can’t blame hunter though...racism is often taught within the family

View attachment 498860
Who?
Your boy the crack head. Biden raised a racist imagine that? I mean Biden has been saying racist things his entire life. Like father like son.
President Biden? He's no crackhead. You cultists need to get your little rumors straight. :heehee:
Wait until
View attachment 498860
1623202584038.png
1623202584038.png
1623202584038.png
Huh Me?

View attachment 498860
Sorry, show us a Trump racist remark. You can't.

View attachment 498860
You loons watched him like a hawk. Just admit, you don't care about racist. As long as they have a d beside their name.

There is no source for this proving its legitimacy. Anyone can put a picture on the Internet. Please provide evidence this is real
I knew a liberal would stop this. But we know you will ignore it. Don't know how to do links on my phone, but it is true.
Hey love, you defending Hunter?

View attachment 498860
Bullshit

Forum List

Back