Hunter and the n word.

His father fought for years to continue the Jim Crow practices of school segregation...because of fears his son would grow up in a “racial jungle” - it appears the apples doesn’t fall far from the tree.

I can’t blame hunter though...racism is often taught within the family
Indeed Loon - Indeed
Lol, try again. Trump recieved awards for what he has done for minorities. Ole pedo Joe has fought against blacks his entire life.
Fake news ^ As with most of Donnie’s claims, he made it up :lol:
you know what a not fake? Chairman Xide’s racism and bigotry.

That’s why his son drops the N word like it’s nothing, and why he keeps innocent hispanic children in cages to be sexually abused

His father fought for years to continue the Jim Crow practices of school segregation...because of fears his son would grow up in a “racial jungle” - it appears the apples doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Indeed Loon - Indeed
Lol, try again. Trump recieved awards for what he has done for minorities. Ole pedo Joe has fought against blacks his entire life.

That’s why his son drops the N word like it’s nothing, and why he keeps innocent hispanic children in cages to be sexually abused
I can’t believe this dumpster diving OP hasn’t been relegated to the dust bin :rolleyes-41:

Indeed Loon - Indeed
Also in Hunters email, Ole pedo Joe wanted to call Obama the n word. Like father like son.

HDS

When the President is hitting on all cylinders go after his loser kid. Seems like a plan to me.
Biden has already passed Obama as the worst president in history. You loons went after Trump's kids even his underage kid. So you support racist now?
No one went after Trumps kid. You’re confusing that with How you fuckers went after Chelsea. Fuck off. Anyway Biden will be remembered similar to FDR. A war time (covid war) president who rebuilt a nation, economy, world, and society. Watch , listen and learn.
Oh bullshit you loons were all over them. Even Baron. Your party are the party of the racist, like it's always been.

This is just the tip of the iceberg...

Wait until you see all of the evidence exposing the fact that Hunter Biden repeatedly raped Obama's daughters when they were just children....and made them dress up like little slave girls when he did it...because of how racist he is.... I have the evidence but the mods will not let me post it....but trust me, there is evidence...

His dad can't save him this time....Biden will have to resign....even tho we all know the Bidens and the Democrat party are all racist; Biden will still have to resign out of shame..

Go suck Massa's dick

Indeed Loon - Indeed

I can’t believe this dumpster diving OP hasn’t been relegated to the dust bin :rolleyes-41:
The truth is being told, the Bidens have always been racist. Just look at his voting record.

HDS

When the President is hitting on all cylinders go after his loser kid. Seems like a plan to me.
Biden has already passed Obama as the worst president in history. You loons went after Trump's kids even his underage kid. So you support racist now?
No one went after Trumps kid. You’re confusing that with How you fuckers went after Chelsea. Fuck off. Anyway Biden will be remembered similar to FDR. A war time (covid war) president who rebuilt a nation, economy, world, and society. Watch , listen and learn.
Oh bullshit you loons were all over them. Even Baron. Your party are the party of the racist, like it's always been.
That’s not true. At all.

Forum List

Back