Hunter and the n word.

Every day you people call black people names, all day long, and try to prove how they don't deserve to live in the USA because they are sub-human, feral, low intelligent, lazy unemployed-welfare sucking humans that kill all day long. You people have no position to try and shame someone who acts like you do.

Hunter the racist, uses the n word multiple times while talking to his lawyer. Biden sure can raise them!
View attachment 498860
So what, who is Hunter in the political world, he just your punching bag boy when you need someone to piss on.
Lol, you're just a racist hypocrite. Thanks for proving you really don't care your boy Biden raised a racist. I mean Biden himself has been a racist his entire life.
Nothing gives joy to trump humpers more than making up stuff in order to call those on the Left "racist"........it gives them such a tingle. :auiqs.jpg:

His father fought for years to continue the Jim Crow practices of school segregation...because of fears his son would grow up in a “racial jungle” - it appears the apples doesn’t fall far from the tree.

I can’t blame hunter though...racism is often taught within the family
Indeed Loon - Indeed
Lol, try again. Trump recieved awards for what he has done for minorities. Ole pedo Joe has fought against blacks his entire life.
Fake news ^ As with most of Donnie’s claims, he made it up :lol:
you know what a not fake? Chairman Xide’s racism and bigotry.

That’s why his son drops the N word like it’s nothing, and why he keeps innocent hispanic children in cages to be sexually abused
I can’t believe this dumpster diving OP hasn’t been relegated to the dust bin :rolleyes-41:

It’s real.

Why are you defending a racist?
Yeah, it’s about as real as his wet Russian laptop mysteriously obtained by a blind computer repairman. :lol:

15 threads later we find out that Hunter is a nobody..
Then why do all of us know who he is? :cuckoo:
Because you are bored and always gossiping about people you are jelly about.
He was one of the most scandalous people on earth, even before this new string of articles being written all over the world about his racism. :cuckoo:
So what, it's not like he is in govt. or holds an important place in any industry. He's just another deplorable guy, you guys claimed you liked deplorable people.
You said he is a "nobody". Now youre saying he isnt in the government. Since when are we only allowed to talk about people in the government? :cuckoo:
Are you just being obtuse or do you have something to add? You can talk about him all you like yet you do the same thing when you use the niggah word..
No, that was Joe Biden who used the niggah word in a recent speech.

And the fake news media covered it up, after all, it was real news, not fake news.

The same Joe Biden guy who drafted a bill that made possession of crack cocaine carry a 100 times worse prison penalty than powdered cocaine back when 90% of crack users were black.

...until he apparently found out that his white son was a crackhead, then he changed his mind and voted to repeal it.

34418592-8842709-In_some_of_the_images_Hunter_Biden_is_seen_with_a_crack_pipe_han-a-1_1602749569849.jpg

Last edited:
His father fought for years to continue the Jim Crow practices of school segregation...because of fears his son would grow up in a “racial jungle” - it appears the apples doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Indeed Loon - Indeed
Lol, try again. Trump recieved awards for what he has done for minorities. Ole pedo Joe has fought against blacks his entire life.

That’s why his son drops the N word like it’s nothing, and why he keeps innocent hispanic children in cages to be sexually abused
I can’t believe this dumpster diving OP hasn’t been relegated to the dust bin :rolleyes-41:
They have to get their jollies somehow. ;) Things aren't going well on the "The Big Lie" front.

He was one of the most scandalous people on earth, even before this new string of articles being written all over the world about his racism. :cuckoo:
So what, it's not like he is in govt. or holds an important place in any industry. He's just another deplorable guy, you guys claimed you liked deplorable people.
You said he is a "nobody". Now youre saying he isnt in the government. Since when are we only allowed to talk about people in the government? :cuckoo:
Are you just being obtuse or do you have something to add? You can talk about him all you like yet you do the same thing when you use the niggah word..
Yes, Joe has used the slur, did he ever say he didn't?

Indeed Loon - Indeed

They have to get their jollies somehow. ;) Things aren't going well on the "The Big Lie" front.
Well, when one Big Lie goes flat, the fever swamp must have another!

HDS

When the President is hitting on all cylinders go after his loser kid. Seems like a plan to me.
Biden has already passed Obama as the worst president in history. You loons went after Trump's kids even his underage kid. So you support racist now?
No one went after Trumps kid. You’re confusing that with How you fuckers went after Chelsea. Fuck off. Anyway Biden will be remembered similar to FDR. A war time (covid war) president who rebuilt a nation, economy, world, and society. Watch , listen and learn.
Oh bullshit you loons were all over them. Even Baron. Your party are the party of the racist, like it's always been.
That’s not true. At all.
Yes it is, in the emails said Biden wanted to call Obama the n word. So your boy is a racist and shouldn't be president.
Black face and calling people ******* is acceptable if you have (D) after your name.
The Clintons did the same thing to Obammy when he was running against Hildabeast. Slick Willy got busted a few times.
Funny how Leftist USMB lets me post every swear word under the sun but deleted the N word.
A little test:
Hymie
Chink
Polock
Honky
Whitey
Wop

HDS

When the President is hitting on all cylinders go after his loser kid. Seems like a plan to me.
Biden has already passed Obama as the worst president in history. You loons went after Trump's kids even his underage kid. So you support racist now?
No one went after Trumps kid. You’re confusing that with How you fuckers went after Chelsea. Fuck off. Anyway Biden will be remembered similar to FDR. A war time (covid war) president who rebuilt a nation, economy, world, and society. Watch , listen and learn.
Oh bullshit you loons were all over them. Even Baron. Your party are the party of the racist, like it's always been.
That’s not true. At all.
Yes it is, in the emails said Biden wanted to call Obama the n word. So your boy is a racist and shouldn't be president.
Black face and calling people ******* is acceptable if you have (D) after your name.
The Clintons did the same thing to Obammy when he was running against Hildabeast. Slick Willy got busted a few times.
Funny how Leftist USMB lets me post every swear word under the sun but deleted the N word.
A little test:
Hymie
Chink
Polock
Honky
Whitey
Wop
So the Leftards at USMB don’t allow the N word or Sp*c.

HDS

That’s not true. At all.
A little test:
Hymie
Chink
Polock
Honky
Whitey
Wop
Selective woketivity

No looking at the retarded OP... I don’t see the N word used a single time.

HDS

That’s not true. At all.
No he didn’t.

And the fake news media covered it up, after all, it was real news, not fake news.

The same Joe Biden guy who drafted a bill that made possession of crack cocaine carry a 100 times worse prison penalty than powdered cocaine back when 90% of crack users were black.

...until he apparently found out that his white son was a crackhead, then he changed his mind and voted to repeal it.

34418592-8842709-In_some_of_the_images_Hunter_Biden_is_seen_with_a_crack_pipe_han-a-1_1602749569849.jpg
Ok and? I knew that Old Joe was a dick which is why I refused to vote for him...So what, his son was an addict, do you talk shit about the addicts in your family?

Ok and? I knew that Old Joe was a dick which is why I refused to vote for him...So what, his son was an addict, do you talk shit about the addicts in your family?
Only on holidays like Thanksgiving or Christmas.

We tend to be brutal, and brutally honest with each other.

Last edited:

No, we're just laughing at you for covering for him.

Only on holidays.
I don't because their addiction is not a matter for harassments or intimidations, you people are dicks just like Biden and his son.

No, we're just laughing at you for covering for him.
I am not covering anything you just want to pretend in your 6th grade level maturity to think I am because your type needs to be shallow and pedantic to cover your own insecurities and flaws. It is a human trait I have a distaste for.

Hunter the racist, uses the n word multiple times while talking to his lawyer. Biden sure can raise them!
View attachment 498860
So what, who is Hunter in the political world, he just your punching bag boy when you need someone to piss on.
Lol, you're just a racist hypocrite. Thanks for proving you really don't care your boy Biden raised a racist. I mean Biden himself has been a racist his entire life.
Nothing gives joy to trump humpers more than making up stuff in order to call those on the Left "racist"........it gives them such a tingle. :auiqs.jpg:
No lie in what I said he voted against segregation, didn't want his kids go to a racial jungle. Called senator Byrd his mentor. Help write the crime bill that incarcerated thousands of minorities and raised a racist boy.

Forum List

Back