Hunter and the n word.

His father fought for years to continue the Jim Crow practices of school segregation...because of fears his son would grow up in a “racial jungle” - it appears the apples doesn’t fall far from the tree.

I can’t blame hunter though...racism is often taught within the family
Indeed Loon - Indeed
Lol, try again. Trump recieved awards for what he has done for minorities. Ole pedo Joe has fought against blacks his entire life.
Fake news ^ As with most of Donnie’s claims, he made it up :lol:
you know what a not fake? Chairman Xide’s racism and bigotry.

That’s why his son drops the N word like it’s nothing, and why he keeps innocent hispanic children in cages to be sexually abused
I can’t believe this dumpster diving OP hasn’t been relegated to the dust bin :rolleyes-41:

It’s real.

Why are you defending a racist?
Yeah, it’s about as real as his wet Russian laptop mysteriously obtained by a blind computer repairman. :lol:
Been verified and those emails are real and isn't going away. Biden needs to be removed from office. We cannot have a known racist as president.

His father fought for years to continue the Jim Crow practices of school segregation...because of fears his son would grow up in a “racial jungle” - it appears the apples doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Indeed Loon - Indeed
Lol, try again. Trump recieved awards for what he has done for minorities. Ole pedo Joe has fought against blacks his entire life.

That’s why his son drops the N word like it’s nothing, and why he keeps innocent hispanic children in cages to be sexually abused
I can’t believe this dumpster diving OP hasn’t been relegated to the dust bin :rolleyes-41:

It’s real.

Yeah, it’s about as real as his wet Russian laptop mysteriously obtained by a blind computer repairman. :lol:
Been verified and those emails are real and isn't going away. Biden needs to be removed from office. We cannot have a known racist as president.
Sure Sure :itsok:

HDS

When the President is hitting on all cylinders go after his loser kid. Seems like a plan to me.
Biden has already passed Obama as the worst president in history. You loons went after Trump's kids even his underage kid. So you support racist now?
No one went after Trumps kid. You’re confusing that with How you fuckers went after Chelsea. Fuck off. Anyway Biden will be remembered similar to FDR. A war time (covid war) president who rebuilt a nation, economy, world, and society. Watch , listen and learn.
Oh bullshit you loons were all over them. Even Baron. Your party are the party of the racist, like it's always been.
That’s not true. At all.
Yes it is, in the emails said Biden wanted to call Obama the n word. So your boy is a racist and shouldn't be president.
Black face and calling people ******* is acceptable if you have (D) after your name.
The Clintons did the same thing to Obammy when he was running against Hildabeast. Slick Willy got busted a few times.
Funny how Leftist USMB lets me post every swear word under the sun but deleted the N word.
A little test:
Hymie
Chink
Polock
Honky
Whitey
Wop
The Struggle is Real, isn't it? :itsok:

HDS

When the President is hitting on all cylinders go after his loser kid. Seems like a plan to me.
Biden has already passed Obama as the worst president in history. You loons went after Trump's kids even his underage kid. So you support racist now?
No one went after Trumps kid. You’re confusing that with How you fuckers went after Chelsea. Fuck off. Anyway Biden will be remembered similar to FDR. A war time (covid war) president who rebuilt a nation, economy, world, and society. Watch , listen and learn.
Oh bullshit you loons were all over them. Even Baron. Your party are the party of the racist, like it's always been.
That’s not true. At all.
Yes it is, in the emails said Biden wanted to call Obama the n word. So your boy is a racist and shouldn't be president.
Black face and calling people ******* is acceptable if you have (D) after your name.
The Clintons did the same thing to Obammy when he was running against Hildabeast. Slick Willy got busted a few times.
Funny how Leftist USMB lets me post every swear word under the sun but deleted the N word.
A little test:
Hymie
Chink
Polock
Honky
Whitey
Wop
So the Leftards at USMB don’t allow the N word or Sp*c.
I feel for your pain. :itsok:

No looking at the retarded OP... I don’t see the N word used a single time.
Racist wouldn't see it, but if Trump's son wrote them you would see them. You loons stick together no matter what, but it's showing your true colors. The Democrat party the kkk party, Jim crow laws, hasn't changed at all.

15 threads later we find out that Hunter is a nobody..
Then why do all of us know who he is? :cuckoo:
Because you are bored and always gossiping about people you are jelly about.
He was one of the most scandalous people on earth, even before this new string of articles being written all over the world about his racism. :cuckoo:
So what, it's not like he is in govt. or holds an important place in any industry. He's just another deplorable guy, you guys claimed you liked deplorable people.
You said he is a "nobody". Now youre saying he isnt in the government. Since when are we only allowed to talk about people in the government? :cuckoo:
Are you just being obtuse or do you have something to add? You can talk about him all you like yet you do the same thing when you use the niggah word..
No, that was Joe Biden who used the niggah word in a recent speech.
Yes, Joe has used the slur, did he ever say he didn't?

No, we're just laughing at you for covering for him.
I am not covering anything you just want to pretend in your 6th grade level maturity to think I am because your type needs to be shallow and pedantic to cover your own insecurities and flaws. It is a human trait I have a distaste for.

You have absolutely no standing here after spending the past 5 years trashing Trump's children and covering for the Biden family's racism. Just sit down and shut the fuck up.

Here's another little selection of you trashing Trump's children for their religion, physical appearance, sexuality, and race:

He looks like a female to male transgender Ivanka.

The only reason they like Trump is that Trump and Ivanka did a commercial about hispanic beans, which are not like caucasian beans...

But that is okay because well, he is Trump...and the same with Ivanka and that midget called Jared..

Trump also lost a daughter in law when she left Don jr. and ran off with a secret service guy....He had a bigger gun.

Last edited:
HDS

That’s not true. At all.
No he didn’t.
Found out a minute a go, he actually did call Obama my ni@#ar. Lol

:smartest guy I know" LOL

Who? Is this someone I should never vote for again?

LOL!!!

It's not racist when a democrat does it!

Indeed Loon - Indeed

It’s real.

It's amusing watching you racist in denial.

HDS

That’s not true. At all.
No he didn’t.
Right.

It seems that the president's son, Hunter Biden, might be an unrepentant racist as well as a (former?) drug addict who was kicked out of the Navy but he holds tremendous power in the administration when his father is suffering from mental deterioration. Wouldn't you think the mainstream media would focus on it? Not CNN anyway. The network is busy with leaked two year old phone conversations concerning Rudy Giuilani.

HDS

That’s not true. At all.
No he didn’t.
Right.
Just think he called you hero the n word. You gonna have to dump Obama and start sucking off Biden. Oh I forgot, you're not a young little girl. Sorry.

HDS

That’s not true. At all.
No he didn’t.
Right.
Just think he called you hero the n word. You gonna have to dump Obama and start sucking off Biden. Oh I forgot, you're not a young little girl. Sorry.
More lies. Yawn. What else you got?

HDS

That’s not true. At all.
No he didn’t.
Right.
More lies he has, a measurable IQ, he doesn`t have.

HDS

That’s not true. At all.
No he didn’t.
Right.
I got emails that prove Hunter is a racist, raised by a racist. Biden should get a liberal father of the year award. His daughter is a sex addict, and his son is a crack head racist. You should be very proud!

HDS

That’s not true. At all.
No he didn’t.
Right.
More lies he has, a measurable IQ, he doesn`t have.
Did you not read the emails? If this wasn't true you would think Hunter would be defending himself, silence.

Indeed Loon - Indeed

It’s real.

It's amusing watching you racist in denial.
Getting a tingle? Making up stuff so you can call Leftists "racist"? So joyful for you! :clap:

Forum List

Back