Hunter Biden filmed himself smoking crack in a sensory deprevation chamber (link to video from daily mail)

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
This is so creepy….wow.

Its amazing how Putin was able to fake this video from the Russian disinformation laptop.

(NOTE TO MODS, I SEARCHED AND DID NOT SEE ANOTHER THREAD ON THIS)

It's a very weird situation. A crack head that can afford to get high in a sensory deprivation tank. We will probably never see that combination of words again.

This is so creepy….wow.

Its amazing how Putin was able to fake this video from the Russian disinformation laptop.

(NOTE TO MODS, I SEARCHED AND DID NOT SEE ANOTHER THREAD ON THIS)
Two. One from yesterday and one from this morning.
I think they were deleted because it's an old, non story. :auiqs.jpg:

Joe Biden said to the world the laptop has been debunked, so this video is fake according to Joe Biden.

Joe Biden would never lie.

Look at CNN and MSNBC pushing the lies of Russian Disinformation.

GEE, WHY DONT WE TRUST THE MEDIA?

No need. I replied to the one yesterday. It's in the basement. Where I expect this one will end up shortly. :)

Why? It was claimed the laptop was Russian disinformation. How is that so when it is clearly video of Hunter smoking crack in a sensory deprevation chamber with ambient music playing.

Huh? It is from YESTERDAY.

Explain how it is an old non story?

Going down with the ship, huh? True cultist.

YESTERDAY! You weirdo liar.
Same story posted yesterday on a thread that's sitting in the basement. Someone posted a video made by Fat Wesley Crusher that referenced the article.

I have to say without a doubt, you members of Alt-Right Nation are little better than fucksticks....and even those might be of some use. :auiqs.jpg:

Wow, could you imagine if this actually happened?

So this alleged laptop of Hunter Biden's is in federal custody and only the dailymail is able to get access. LOL.
We are going to end up with a puritanical living style if you guys do not sound the alarm from your side.

22C7180E-06C9-4AE5-9921-72CC316C2968.png
7FD04EC1-AE6D-4CB6-BE58-14DB1064F3E2.png
D386FE18-0771-493D-8A73-77202B07B7E4.png

Old debunked news, huh? :auiqs.jpg:

Same story posted yesterday on a thread that's sitting in the basement. Someone posted a video made by Fat Wesley Crusher that referenced the article.

I have to say without a doubt, you members of Alt-Right Nation are little better than fucksticks....and even those might be of some use. :auiqs.jpg:
Wow, I'm so impressed with your dignity and maturity!

Why? It was claimed the laptop was Russian disinformation. How is that so when it is clearly video of Hunter smoking crack in a sensory deprevation chamber with ambient music playing.
That laptop has about as much credibility as a sighting of Jimmy Hoffa. And Hunter Biden will still never be President.

To call someone like you a lemming..is a complete disservice to lemmings. :)

Forum List

Back