Hunter Biden Laptop Contains Multiple Department Of Defense ‘Encryption Keys’ With Twenty Plus Year Expiration Dates To Allow Holder Access

You are correct, not unless she is forced to. Sort of a shame that the covid-ridden hag has to fight so many fires these days....Yeah a real shame it is. ;)

How would she be forced to? Is the FoxNews idiot going to bring a gun and force her to?

And your halo for sweet, little, innocent, community-minded Mr. Hunter Biden is where, again? :heehee:

Hunter Biden is a piece of shit whom I would not piss on if he were on fire.

That does not change the fact this story is BS and anyone that has worked with classified material know the idea of a 20 year encryption key is fucking stupid. Not to mention he would still have to be able to access the point where the data is, which he would also not have access to. This stuff is not just floating around on the web

DoD changes code every 24 hours ... this is easy and cheap to do, and greatly enhances the security of each individual code ... this is the mistake the German Navy made during WWII ... they kept codes up too long, let us break them easier ... no way are we making the same mistake ... you think NSA folks be stupid? ...

It's called HJ ... the time everyone on the network changes to the next day's code ... [sigh] ... CUL BTT ...
Not that kind of code. You are thinking of crypto.

There's a stupid answer ... care to explain? ... how often does the DoD change code? ...

Does this image strike terror into your heart?

kw26_txrx.jpg

Not that kind of code. You are thinking of crypto.

What other kinds of code is there? ... 30650 in the Air Force ... Communications and Cryptographic Repairman ...

Are they talking about paraphrasing, like SSL/TLS? ... that's strictly prohibited in the military ... just a few weeks with a big enough computer and this can be broken ... and you can bet our enemies have big enough computers ... this is how Hillery got into so much trouble ... using her private e-mail server and relying on the browser security systems ... instead of a military security system ... which were readily available to her at all times as Sec'y of State ...

Her problem was that military communications are subject to FOIA requests, private e-mail servers are not ... a point not talked about by politicians using their own private e-mail servers to avoid FOIA requests ... which is apparently all of them ...

For an alleged independent, you sure do take the Democrats' word as gospel a lot.

What word did I take as gospel, which Democrat am I quoting?

If you knew a damn thing about encryption the idea of key with a 20 year expatriation date would make you laugh like I did

Well maybe that's a question Peter Doocy can ask of Red Jen Monday since she said that Hunter did not work for the government the last time he asked about the laptop.

I mean as far as I know only .gov employees and certain vetted contractors could have access encryption keys.....Do tell, maybe he is a .gov contractor but if he was vetted they did a piss poor job of it.

Of course the dems are flying by the seat of their pants so maybe they consider that since he's Tater's son he did not need vetting.
A whole bunch of crimes where committed here...

1. He did not, it is a fake news story.

2. See 1.

3. See 2.

4. See 3.
A review of the Hunter Biden computer says different. Let's leave it at that. It's Sunday, President Biden has to walk back some of his speech with his staff, and I'm not going to critique Biden on Sunday. It's my day of peacemaking as best I can considering those tale-tell details from Hunter Biden's computer that the left wants to take back, and the right will not let go until Democrats stop being arrogant in their punitive harrassment of President Trump. Every detail will be known, and the truth will favor President Trump who was wringing the bells of peace and freedom his last month in office as Hillary, Pelosi, Waters, Schiff, and Nadler were whipping the Democrats into shape for stealing an election, as they have done so many times in the past. How do you account for such hateful, spiteful, vindictive and vituperative people on the left get elected when they haven't a prayer in truth of ever getting elected except on the down low of politics. And you're helping these monsters.

A review of the Hunter Biden computer says different. Let's leave it at that.

according to Creative Destruction Media, which I guess you seem to think comes straight from god himself. All they have to do is publish it and you all believe them, it never even enters your mind they might be full of shit

How do you account for such hateful, spiteful, vindictive and vituperative people on the left get elected when they haven't a prayer in truth of ever getting elected except on the down low of politics

So basically people like you are getting elected and you wonder how that is happening?

I guess there are more bitter and abusive people in the country than you realize.

What word did I take as gospel, which Democrat am I quoting?

If you knew a damn thing about encryption the idea of key with a 20 year expatriation date would make you laugh like I did
My experience has always only been with USAF Secret material. It was accessed on a secure terminal with a username and password, which had to be changed at regular intervals. Non-classified systems were accessed with a Common Access Card (which doubled as military ID -- still does, so far as I know) and a PIN programmed into the card.

My point is, it wouldn't surprise me at all if higher-level systems had backdoors put in place by shady individuals with access to them, and long-term keys to open the doors.

You're free to trust the government if you wish. I see no reason to. You're free to trust Democrats if you wish. I see no reason to.

according to Creative Destruction Media, which I guess you seem to think comes straight from god himself. All they have to do is publish it and you all believe them, it never even enters your mind they might be full of shit

So basically people like you are getting elected and you wonder how that is happening?

I guess there are more bitter and abusive people in the country than you realize.
You sure are angry that people don't share your belief that government and Democrats can do no wrong.

You sure are angry that people don't share your belief that government and Democrats can do no wrong.

I never said any such thing. If you have to lie to make a point, then your point is meaningless.

My experience has always only been with USAF Secret material. It was accessed on a secure terminal with a username and password, which had to be changed at regular intervals. Non-classified systems were accessed with a Common Access Card (which doubled as military ID -- still does, so far as I know) and a PIN programmed into the card.

Which is the way it still is.

My point is, it wouldn't surprise me at all if higher-level systems had backdoors put in place by shady individuals with access to them, and long-term keys to open the doors.

You're free to trust the government if you wish. I see no reason to. You're free to trust Democrats if you wish. I see no reason to.

I am not trusting the government nor the Democrats, I am also not trusting a website that proudly displays its biases, but for some odd reason you trust them as if they are the direct spokesman for God himself

Which is the way it still is.

I am not trusting the government nor the Democrats, I am also not trusting a website that proudly displays its biases, but for some odd reason you trust them as if they are the direct spokesman for God himself
Not at all. I'd love to see a completely unbiased investigation of the matter. But that's not going to happen, is it?

Yes, that's what you'd like people to believe. However, your "thinking" on this serves the Democratic Party, not the American people.

No, my thinking on this serves anyone that has not sold their soul to one of the two political parties. The fact I have to believe a clearly bullshit story just to make the fucking Trump lovers happy is a bit too much of a stretch.

Not at all. I'd love to see a completely unbiased investigation of the matter. But that's not going to happen, is it?

Not in this country. Neither side is capable of such a thing

No, my thinking on this serves anyone that has not sold their soul to one of the two political parties. The fact I have to believe a clearly bullshit story just to make the fucking Trump lovers happy is a bit too much of a stretch.
Nobody said you had to believe it for any reason.

Why so defensive?
Not in this country. Neither side is capable of such a thing
So we should just ignore it.

Forum List

Back