Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

Give the filthy mother fucker the Wesley Snipes treatment. Snipes showed up to court with the back taxes in his pocket and they still put him in prison. Black tax evasion matters.

I'll put some condoms and a rope on Hunted's commissary. I can't help it, I'm a nice guy.

7691d94ec8a465af.png

doesn't make it right.
Here go hugo...

"Breaking that law might seem risky. But in September, a Government Accountability Office study made it clear why those who “lie and try” would take their chances. Regional offices at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives received 12,710 cases of firearm background check denials for further investigation in fiscal year 2017, the GAO found, but the government prosecuted only 12 people. More than 99.9% of those who were investigated escaped with nothing more than a warning"

Then you have nothing to fear.

Go lie on one of those forms today....STFU and put your freedom where your big mouth is.
Why would I lie? What good would that do? I’d just be entering some sort of MAGA fantasyland, where up is down and bad is good.

And no I won’t STFU, fascist.

Forum List

Back