Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

It was killed by the Biden Junta and Reichsleiter Merrick Garland with the most sweetheart of sweetheart deals for Hunter Biden. A deal no regular American would ever be given.

U.S. Attorney David Weiss filed a letter in federal court Tuesday citing the charges and the plea agreement. In one case, the president's son will plead guilty to the tax charges, which allege willful failure to pay federal income tax. In another case, he agreed to enter a pretrial diversion agreement for the gun offense, in which he acknowledged unlawful possession of a Colt Cobra 38SPL revolver, despite being addicted to drugs.
The Justice Department will recommend probation for tax charges, according to The Associated Press, based on an unnamed source. The diversion program could eventually lead to dismissal of the gun charge.

another thread. and all with the same bullshit? i am SHOCKED

How does the laptop prove he was addicted to crack?

Was he ever found in possession of crack?
Was cocaine ever found in his system?
Any arrest for drugs?

You will not get a conviction based on a picture on a laptop
If it is Hunter they convict him, if it is Trump all the pictures and evidence in the world does not matter.

Any arrest for drugs?

He wrote about it in his book. Are you saying he lied?

He wrote about it in his book. Are you saying he lied?

Was the book fiction or nonfiction?
Has anyone ever been convicted of drug use based on written word?

To get a conviction you need actual drugs…..you have nothing

That is why it wasn’t prosecuted

5 years later. They were felonies. Because dad is President he gets them reduced to misdemeanors. Then, the AG says the investigation is still ongoing so they don’t thing they can turn over documents to the public and hide what really was going on with the big dog. The Biden Crime Syndicate.
Well, here is where you may have something. The only way the tax return misdemeanors become felonies is if they involve 26 US Code 60501. Money laundering mostly. And it seems the investigation is ongoing. If some cash passed through, wasn't claimed on his eventual return filings, and they track it, he is toast.

so awesome. all the tards, sorry, independent thinkers, whining cuz their shit/hate-filled balloon got popped by reality. again.

Why did it take five years to prosecute a misdemeanor and a diversion?
Probably because they spent five years trying to dig up anything they possibly could and failed to do so.
And as an ancillary - Why you lefties are celebrating corruption and rank politicization at the DOJ? Equal justice used to be something we could all agree on. No more.
I need to see evidence of corruption first. You have declared this corruption and politicization because it suits your narrative.

The second court filing is about the gun charge. In that case, the letter says, “the defendant has agreed to enter a Pretrial Diversion Agreement with respect to the firearm Information.” Handling the gun charge as a diversion case means Biden would not technically be pleading guilty to that crime. Diversion is an option typically applied to nonviolent offenders with substance abuse problems.

Facts Matter
Facts Matter. If I was a drug crazed, pedo, felon, I would have been led to jail in cuffs and be napping on a wooden bench. Facts Matter.

Was the book fiction or nonfiction?
Has anyone ever been convicted of drug use based on written word?

To get a conviction you need actual drugs…..you have nothing

That is why it wasn’t prosecuted

It was his autobiography.

But, it's definitely cool that you agree intrusive federal firearms laws are bullshit. I'm glad you finally came around.

That’s it?
I was fooled by my fellow conservatives who made it seem as if he had committed big crimes.

President Biden’s son Hunter has reached a tentative agreement with federal prosecutors to plead guilty to two minor tax crimes and admit to the facts of a gun charge under terms that would likely keep him out of jail, according to court papers filed Tuesday.
Any proposed plea deal would have to be approved by a federal judge, and it was not immediately clear what day Hunter Biden, 53, might appear in court to enter his guilty plea.
The agreement caps an investigation that was opened in 2018 during the Trump administration, and has generated intense interest and criticism since 2020 from Republican politicians who accused the Biden administration of reluctance to pursue the case. The terms of the proposed deal — negotiated with Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss, a holdover from President Donald Trump’s administration — are likely to face similar scrutiny.

The court papers indicate the younger Biden has tentatively agreed to plead guilty to two misdemeanor tax charges of failure to pay in 2017 and 2018. The combined tax liability is roughly $1.2 million over those years, according to people familiar with the matter who spoke on condition of anonymity to describe details of the agreement that are not yet public. Prosecutors plan to recommend a sentence of probation for those counts, these people said. Biden’s representatives have said he previously paid back the IRS what he owed
.”

White Privilege!!

Never mind that a trump supported judge made the decision.

Any arrest for drugs?

Well, considering the fact that he tested positive for drugs and bounced out of the military, that's a big red flag.

Is Hunted gonna skate on molesting his 14-year old niece?

I know, I know..... he admitted it, (through the discovery of photographic evidence on his laptop).....

So, he's good to go?

View attachment 797029
Prosecute this on a picture

1687293859337.jpeg

Forum List

Back