Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

But, but, but the laptop!!!!
But, but, but, the TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS!!!!!!

Fl0dw81o.jpg

During a portion of an interview with the Fox News Channel aired on Monday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Special Report,” 2024 Republican presidential candidate former President Donald Trump responded to claims in the federal indictment of him that he showed a secret document to other people by stating that there wasn’t any document “These were newspaper stories, magazine stories, and articles.” And that while he couldn’t declassify things while he was out of office, “There was nothing to declassify.”

Trump stated, [relevant remarks begin around 6:10] “It wasn’t a document. I had lots of paper. I had copies of newspaper articles. I had copies of magazines.”

He added, “When I said that I couldn’t declassify it now, that’s because I wasn’t President. I never made any bones about that. When I’m not President, I can’t declassify. … But that wasn’t a document. Bret, there was no document. That was a massive amount of papers and everything else, talking about Iran and other things. And it may have been held up or it may not. But that was not a document. I didn’t have a document per se. There was nothing to declassify. These were newspaper stories, magazine stories, and articles.”

Earlier in the interview, he stated that he didn’t have any Iran war plans, “that I know of. But everything was declassified.”

It seems to be a minor infraction if you're on Biden's 'Good Relative' list.

Do you think if you spent the next 20 hours searching the web, you could find a story of someone getting put into jail for what he did on his gun form?

Which law was broken? Not all laws are equal. Just as not all people charged with what Hunter was charged with get the plea deals.

Real criminals like say -- insurrectionists should get no plea deals.

Lying on a Federal form 4473 and possessing a firearm illegally is what Hunter did. Both are federal felonies, and now we know you and the rest of the left don't really care about it. That's great news for the 2A.

It was killed by the Biden Junta and Reichsleiter Merrick Garland with the most sweetheart of sweetheart deals for Hunter Biden. A deal no regular American would ever be given.

U.S. Attorney David Weiss filed a letter in federal court Tuesday citing the charges and the plea agreement. In one case, the president's son will plead guilty to the tax charges, which allege willful failure to pay federal income tax. In another case, he agreed to enter a pretrial diversion agreement for the gun offense, in which he acknowledged unlawful possession of a Colt Cobra 38SPL revolver, despite being addicted to drugs.

The Justice Department will recommend probation for tax charges, according to The Associated Press, based on an unnamed source. The diversion program could eventually lead to dismissal of the gun charge.

It was killed by the Biden Junta and Reichsleiter Merrick Garland with the most sweetheart of sweetheart deals for Hunter Biden. A deal no regular American would ever be given.

U.S. Attorney David Weiss filed a letter in federal court Tuesday citing the charges and the plea agreement. In one case, the president's son will plead guilty to the tax charges, which allege willful failure to pay federal income tax. In another case, he agreed to enter a pretrial diversion agreement for the gun offense, in which he acknowledged unlawful possession of a Colt Cobra 38SPL revolver, despite being addicted to drugs.
The Justice Department will recommend probation for tax charges, according to The Associated Press, based on an unnamed source. The diversion program could eventually lead to dismissal of the gun charge.

A pretty big precedent has been set, though. The DOJ is going to have a tough time prosecuting firearms cases after this. Don't think defense attorneys all over the country weren't watching and taking note.

Actually, sounds about right. He paid the fines and admitted his mistakes.

Wow. Sounds like accountability to me.
The second court filing is about the gun charge. In that case, the letter says, “the defendant has agreed to enter a Pretrial Diversion Agreement with respect to the firearm Information.” Handling the gun charge as a diversion case means Biden would not technically be pleading guilty to that crime. Diversion is an option typically applied to nonviolent offenders with substance abuse problems.

Go for it! Go wake up with convict cock in your mouth every morning until you just can't stand another minute - and then tell us how much it's like Heaven fer ya baby
Remind me again.... who the fuck are you?

Obviously, who cares, right? Anyway, you keep voting for THIS, fuckboi.... it suits you perfectly.

7nu3ro.jpg

Do you think if you spent the next 20 hours searching the web, you could find a story of someone getting put into jail for what he did on his gun form?
yep

The second court filing is about the gun charge. In that case, the letter says, “the defendant has agreed to enter a Pretrial Diversion Agreement with respect to the firearm Information.” Handling the gun charge as a diversion case means Biden would not technically be pleading guilty to that crime. Diversion is an option typically applied to nonviolent offenders with substance abuse problems.

Facts matter until a Democrat commits a criminal act. Then facts be damned.

All the above committed literal crimes yet the worst they got was a slap on the wrist.

Facts Matter

It seems to be a minor infraction if you're on Biden's 'Good Relative' list.

You people keep harping on his past drug history. So there.

Lying on a Federal form 4473 and possessing a firearm illegally is what Hunter did. Both are federal felonies, and now we know you and the rest of the left don't really care about it. That's great news for the 2A.

Facts Matter

Forum List

Back