Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

Now you are getting there
Get some actual evidence

Possession of drugs
Drugs in his system

You need more than pictures
True.
But my guess is he's still using.....and if they raided his home today they'd get all the evidence they need.
The laptop pictures are just probable-cause for the cops to get a warrant.

How does the laptop prove he was addicted to crack?

Was he ever found in possession of crack?
Was cocaine ever found in his system?
Any arrest for drugs?

You will not get a conviction based on a picture on a laptop
He's been arrested for drugs.
They're just hiding his criminal records from us.

What a stupid reply
How so?
He has a criminal record.
Hunter has committed hundreds of crimes.
You can't tell me he's innocent.

BTW, according to the Justice Department....the information on the laptop disqualifies him from getting on the pretrial diversion program.

How so?
He has a criminal record.
Hunter has committed hundreds of crimes.
You can't tell me he's innocent.

BTW, according to the Justice Department....the information on the laptop disqualifies him from getting on the pretrial diversion program.

So you double down on stupid

”I could give you proof except they are hiding it”

So you double down on stupid

”I could give you proof except they are hiding it”
Hunter tested positive for illegal drugs while in the military.
He was convicted and booted out of the military.
That alone is a criminal record. Mkay?

If it had been me I would have ended up in the stockade behind bars.

don't sit there, do something

minor tax crimes, big deal. Would you want Trump in prison for not paying his taxes?
I don't need to do anything but let you blabber on and expose yourself for the fraudulent poseur that you are.

The average person lies about just a few thousand on their 1040, and they get massive fines and audits for years to come....Hunter lies about over a million, and it's a tap on the wrist and a pat on the head.

You....are.....a....fraud.

I don't need to do anything but let you blabber on and expose yourself for the fraudulent poseur that you are.

The average person lies about just a few thousand on their 1040, and they get massive fines and audits for years to come....Hunter lies about over a million, and it's a tap on the wrist and a pat on the head.

You....are.....a....fraud.
He had to pay heavy fines and penalties, just like you or I.
When you think about me. Keep you mouth shut and your fingers off the keyboard.

That’s it?
I was fooled by my fellow conservatives who made it seem as if he had committed big crimes.

President Biden’s son Hunter has reached a tentative agreement with federal prosecutors to plead guilty to two minor tax crimes and admit to the facts of a gun charge under terms that would likely keep him out of jail, according to court papers filed Tuesday.
Any proposed plea deal would have to be approved by a federal judge, and it was not immediately clear what day Hunter Biden, 53, might appear in court to enter his guilty plea.
The agreement caps an investigation that was opened in 2018 during the Trump administration, and has generated intense interest and criticism since 2020 from Republican politicians who accused the Biden administration of reluctance to pursue the case. The terms of the proposed deal — negotiated with Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss, a holdover from President Donald Trump’s administration — are likely to face similar scrutiny.

The court papers indicate the younger Biden has tentatively agreed to plead guilty to two misdemeanor tax charges of failure to pay in 2017 and 2018. The combined tax liability is roughly $1.2 million over those years, according to people familiar with the matter who spoke on condition of anonymity to describe details of the agreement that are not yet public. Prosecutors plan to recommend a sentence of probation for those counts, these people said. Biden’s representatives have said he previously paid back the IRS what he owed
.”

biden laugh (3).jpg

Forum List

Back