Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

How so?
He has a criminal record.
Hunter has committed hundreds of crimes.
You can't tell me he's innocent.

BTW, according to the Justice Department....the information on the laptop disqualifies him from getting on the pretrial diversion program.

And The Rapist and Traitor lied thousands of times and you believed each and everyone of them.

You do not have a legal compelling need to delve in H.B. criminal history. Those records are sealed by the court.

Poor....Poor Snowflake MAGA MAGGOT, he lost and cannot handle it.

What a banana republic we live in. Charging the son of a prominent politician. It’s deep state I tell ya. (Did I do that right Trumpers?)

The better news is that we now know you don't really believe all that "gun control" bullshit you've been spouting. This is excellent positioning for Biden's upcoming "assault weapons" ban. We can just tell him to go fuck himself now, because ignoring/breaking federal firearms laws is something his own son does!
A drug addict signed a piece of paper that said he wasn’t a drug addict… if that’s gun control… lol

Hunter Biden didn’t like the gun laws or tax rules.. he basically got charged with a misdemeanor for being a republican.

This is EXACTLY what the GOP warned us about if we didn’t defund the IRS…harassing of Americans over their taxes! DEFUND THE IRS!!!

How many here think they would have gotten the same sentence for the same crimes? With a few exceptions those with money and connections always get off easy.

Just cheating the government out of a a few million dollars and illegally buying guns!
What does that have to do with Martha Stewart and what she was charged with?
She was found guilty of a number of felony charges related to inside trading.

celebrating corruption. sad
Trump appointed prosecutor files charges against Hunter Biden and you guys cry “corruption”.

Trump appointed prosecutor files charges against Donald Trump and you guys cry “corruption”.

The only thing corrupt is your understanding of real and fantasy.

Forum List

Back