Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

He had to pay heavy fines and penalties, just like you or I.
When you think about me. Keep you mouth shut and your fingers off the keyboard.
Hunter didn't and won't pay any "heavy fines"....He'll have his benefactors pick those up, like all the shit storms he has blundered into over the years.

You really think you're something I haven't seen, don't you?

I encountered scores of poseurs like you at all kinds of libertarian rallies and confabs in the early 2000s, who believed that all they needed to establish their libertarian bona fides was to hate on Bush....Didn't matter that democrats demanded another floor vote to get into the Iraq debacle....Didn't matter that only one of them voted against the idiotic Patriot Act....All that mattered to them was their hatred for Bush.

Assclowns like you are the reason I left the party and the movement, and haven't looked back.

Again......You....are.....a.....fraud.

How many here think they would have gotten the same sentence for the same crimes? With a few exceptions those with money and connections always get off easy.
Show us all the cases that are similar and the average charge. The Trump appointed prosecutor said it was appropriate for the charges. Who are you and what are your qualifications?

Hunter didn't and won't pay any "heavy fines"....He'll have his benefactors pick those up, like all the shit storms he has blundered into over the years.

You really think you're something I haven't seen, don't you?

I encountered scores of poseurs like you at all kinds of libertarian rallies and confabs in the early 2000s, who believed that all they needed to establish their libertarian bona fides was to hate on Bush....Didn't matter that democrats demanded another floor vote to get into the Iraq debacle....Didn't matter that only one of them voted against the idiotic Patriot Act....All that mattered to them was their hatred for Bush.

Assclowns like you are the reason I left the party and the movement, and haven't looked back.

Again......You....are.....a.....fraud.
Yawn

Biden appointee, shitforbrains
IMG_0131.jpeg

• Winner
Reactions: iku
Stewart wasn't convicted of insider trading, fucking dope.

Also, tax evasion isn't a mistake....It's deliberate failure to report income.

Besides recent history, you know fuckall about the tax code.

:hyper:

OK, HR Block :abgg2q.jpg:
Suck on it....

After three days of deliberation, the eight women and four men found Stewart guilty of one count of conspiracy, two counts of making false statements and one count of obstruction of agency proceedings.

Nowhere in the conviction is insider trading mentioned, fucking dope.

2018 because 2 Democrats from Delaware submitted his name, shitforbrains. Biden then reappointed him.
You dipshit. Trump appointed him and Biden had him stay on to remove any concern about dismissing a Trump appointed attorney investigating his son.
IMG_0132.jpeg

Forum List

Back