Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

Show us all the cases that are similar and the average charge. The Trump appointed prosecutor said it was appropriate for the charges. Who are you and what are your qualifications?
I have the same qualfifcations as you and anyone else here to post an opinion. I suspect if Trump gets a slap on the wrist as well you will be one of the first ones on here bitching about it. If your arguement is that those with wealth, power and connections no matter their politics don't more times that not get far easier sentence for a crime than the average citizen would you are far dumber than you appear.

Suck on it....

After three days of deliberation, the eight women and four men found Stewart guilty of one count of conspiracy, two counts of making false statements and one count of obstruction of agency proceedings.

Nowhere in the conviction is insider trading mentioned, fucking dope.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Justice was served for Martha and Hunter.

Trumps day of justice is just around the corner. How sweet it will be for justice to be administered to all guilty parties :hyper:

Let compare Hunter Biden to Roger Stone shall we?

Tarlov Shuts Down Co-hosts by Naming Republican Who Got Off Easier on Tax Crimes Than Hunter Biden

So what Hunter is not guilty of is being a Republican, but there’s a Republican very closely allied with Trump named Roger Stone, who did worse than Hunter Biden. So he tax-evaded$2 million, not 1.2 million, $2 million. And guess what happened? He was allowed to pay it back and he wasn’t even criminally charged. Hunter Biden, criminally charged, could face probation. Roger Stone, top guy to Donald Trump, skates free on that.

He had to pay heavy fines and penalties, just like you or I.
When you think about me. Keep you mouth shut and your fingers off the keyboard.
Crackhead paid nothing. One of Daddy’s big donors paid.

But keep defending the rich white guy who doesn’t pay his taxes and runs guns illegally.

You dipshit. Trump appointed him and Biden had him stay on to remove any concern about dismissing a Trump appointed attorney investigating his son.View attachment 797097
This means nothing. Pure Progs appoint judges who approve of human animal sex. Trump had to take swampers in his administration to not be totally destroyed as a eunuch. Ryan and McCain as examples screwed him over.

Good to know I can not pay millions in taxes and serve no jail time.
Shitforbrains.
You can, depending on severity and your willingness to pay it back.
For a guy like Hunter, a million or so is "small potatoes" when looking at his income taxes.

Trump on the other hand...

Crackhead paid nothing. One of Daddy’s big donors paid.

But keep defending the rich white guy who doesn’t pay his taxes and runs guns illegally.
He was running guns?
I didn't see that. Did I miss it?

Bwahahahahahahaha… It’s the laptop! Seems like a real smoking gun. Maybe we should launch another 5 year investigation to find 2 or 3 MORE misdemeanors?
Clearly you didn't look at it.
Hunter Biden had evidence of hundreds of crimes on his laptop.

I guess not only do you have to have the will to read it but also the ability.

Let compare Hunter Biden to Roger Stone shall we?

Tarlov Shuts Down Co-hosts by Naming Republican Who Got Off Easier on Tax Crimes Than Hunter Biden

So what Hunter is not guilty of is being a Republican, but there’s a Republican very closely allied with Trump named Roger Stone, who did worse than Hunter Biden. So he tax-evaded$2 million, not 1.2 million, $2 million. And guess what happened? He was allowed to pay it back and he wasn’t even criminally charged. Hunter Biden, criminally charged, could face probation. Roger Stone, top guy to Donald Trump, skates free on that.
Did Merritless Gestapoland send in his goon squads fully armed (and tip off CNN beforehand) to raid Crackhead’s house in the dead of night like they did the 77 year old?

That’s it?
I was fooled by my fellow conservatives who made it seem as if he had committed big crimes.

President Biden’s son Hunter has reached a tentative agreement with federal prosecutors to plead guilty to two minor tax crimes and admit to the facts of a gun charge under terms that would likely keep him out of jail, according to court papers filed Tuesday.
Any proposed plea deal would have to be approved by a federal judge, and it was not immediately clear what day Hunter Biden, 53, might appear in court to enter his guilty plea.
The agreement caps an investigation that was opened in 2018 during the Trump administration, and has generated intense interest and criticism since 2020 from Republican politicians who accused the Biden administration of reluctance to pursue the case. The terms of the proposed deal — negotiated with Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss, a holdover from President Donald Trump’s administration — are likely to face similar scrutiny.

The court papers indicate the younger Biden has tentatively agreed to plead guilty to two misdemeanor tax charges of failure to pay in 2017 and 2018. The combined tax liability is roughly $1.2 million over those years, according to people familiar with the matter who spoke on condition of anonymity to describe details of the agreement that are not yet public. Prosecutors plan to recommend a sentence of probation for those counts, these people said. Biden’s representatives have said he previously paid back the IRS what he owed
.”

As usual. Democrat Criminal gets off.

Trump appointed prosecutor files charges against Hunter Biden and you guys cry “corruption”.

Trump appointed prosecutor files charges against Donald Trump and you guys cry “corruption”.

The only thing corrupt is your understanding of real and fantasy.
Yup. It's all about me. Seems that's all you have.

This is EXACTLY what the GOP warned us about if we didn’t defund the IRS…harassing of Americans over their taxes! DEFUND THE IRS!!!
So Crackhead was harassed for failing to pay taxes on over a million in income?

I guess you don’t think rich white guys need to pay their fair share, right?

You can, depending on severity and your willingness to pay it back.
For a guy like Hunter, a million or so is "small potatoes" when looking at his income taxes.

Trump on the other hand...
So I can skip paying a few million dollars in taxes?
You Leftards are such dumb fucks.

Trump appointed prosecutor files charges against Hunter Biden and you guys cry “corruption”.

Trump appointed prosecutor files charges against Donald Trump and you guys cry “corruption”.

The only thing corrupt is your understanding of real and fantasy.
The guy was blue slipped by two Dimtard Senators from Delaware, Dipsqueeze.

kushner was doing business with the saudis before he got near the whitehouse, so it only makes sense he would still do business after he left,,

So why was he $1 Billion in debt before he got into the Whitehouse?

I'll bet you think Kushner and Trumps dealings with the Saudis and Oman are forgotten about now, don't you?

Forum List

Back