the verdict on Hunters trial will be ..

• guilty

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • not guilty

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • hung jury

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Hunter will be acquitted for the same reason Trump was convicted - Dems decide their fate.

Hunter Biden's jury is made up of mostly (majority) all black people

They will say he us not guilty. They will rub his back and pat his head with compassion, and call all of his crimes - not guilty

I can't see Joe's crooked DOJ letting Hunter be convicted. When it's over, I predict a free Hunter will relapse into crack. I hope not. MAGA

It all seems timed for conclusion and pardon by the Corpse on his way out if he lives that long?

Sounds like a coke-head in the TXT messages. Waiting around for a guy who has his money who is meeting up some blokes at 7-11 for over 24 hours making Hunter crazy sending TXT and calling and calling.

Sounds like a coke-head in the TXT messages. Waiting around for a guy who has his money who is meeting up some blokes at 7-11 for over 24 hours making Hunter crazy sending TXT and calling and calling.
"Blokes"? Are you British?

Yeah and pot and crack aren’t the same thing. Using pot isn’t the same as being addicted to crack
Pot and crack are both schedule 1 substances under the Controlled Substances Act, meaning that they both have a high potential for abuse, no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States, and a lack of accepted safety for use under medical supervision.

Pot and crack are both schedule 1 substances under the Controlled Substances Act, meaning that they both have a high potential for abuse, no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States, and a lack of accepted safety for use under medical supervision.
Sure, but th case isn’t you cited wasn’t about lying on a background check

Try again

I voted for a hung jury .. even though the evidence is overwhelming there will be dem holdouts on the jury that will refuse a guilty verdict ..leftists don't hold their own accountable for their actions .

leftists don't hold their own accountable for their actions .

This is truth right here. They will circle the wagons around Hunter and defend him with everything.

Correct. A short trial, very short deliberation, 100% acquittal. The papers have already been written..they are just waiting to release them
That will just make people want to vote for Trump even more. Decent Americans don’t like different standards of justice.

Forum List

Back