Hunter Biden's Lawyers Demand DOJ To Investigate Trump Allies Over Laptop

I find it interesting that Hunter is calling on the criminal partisan weaponized DOJ and FBI, who have been protecting his and daddy's ass by hiding / refusing to investigate his laptop, to investigate those demanding the FBI & DOJ do their job.

This reminds me of the 2016 election...

When Hillary's incriminating emails were leaked to the public ... she didn't spend any effort trying to convince people that the information in those emails was false or misleading.

What Hillary and her minions did scream about what that the incriminating information was leaked in the first place.

It's like a murderer claiming that it's not fair to convict him of the crime just because his fingerprints were all over the corpse.

After all, he never meant for those fingerprints to be found.
And you claim to be a cop?

LOL....

Hillary was hacked. A crime. What has happened to Hunter Biden was allegedly that an unscrupulous businessman made copies of his private files and has distributed them. He's correct to take action against the laptop repair guy. If you leave your car at a mechanic's shop can he legally use it as a getaway car from a bank heist? Nope.

With incriminating you mean embarrassing, and with "found" you mean taken without consent. Let me put it in my own analogy.

It's like a public figure who's a closet gay. His laptop is being stolen and subsequently pictures attesting to that fact are leaked to the press. The thief defends himself by claiming that outing the person is a public service and therefore the theft is no longer criminal.

In practicality his laptop was taken by someone and subsequently leaked to the press and other people, up to and including naked pictures of Hunter Biden. The publishing of other peoples junk without consent is most definitely a crime. Nothing I so far saw leaked from that laptop amounts to proof of any criminal act.

Where are you people coming up with the laptop was stolen? Hunter took it in for repair and never picked it up so it became the property of the repair shop owner to do with as he chose.

The left is just pissed because the laptop filled with videos and documents are real, unlike the fake Russian dossier pee pee tapes.

I find it interesting that Hunter is calling on the criminal partisan weaponized DOJ and FBI, who have been protecting his and daddy's ass by hiding / refusing to investigate his laptop, to investigate those demanding the FBI & DOJ do their job.
Doesn't law enforcement need a subpoena, and a probable crime, with a court judge approval of the specific content on the laptop, that can be legally searched that is related to the probable crime committed, BEFORE they can search any person's personal papers, under our Constitution?

I doubt the FBI could legally scour his entire laptop looking for any previously unknown crimes.....?

WASHINGTON (AP) — A lawyer for President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, has asked the Justice Department to investigate close allies of former President Donald Trump and others who he says accessed and disseminated personal data from a laptop that was dropped off at a Delaware computer repair shop in 2019.

In a separate letter, Biden’s attorneys have also asked Fox News host Tucker Carlson to retract and apologize for what they say are false and defamatory claims made repeatedly about him on-air, including implying without evidence that he had unauthorized access to classified documents found at his father’s home.

More at the link below...

Good to see Hunter fighting back. What do you think?
He forfeited the laptop to the repair shop, plain and simple. But of course you're too stupid to comprehend that fact.

Is it true that Hunter is hung like a horse?
There’s plenty of material for you to go jerk it to, it’s almost like jerking it to the “big guy” who you really want to put it up your ass and step on you. You’d let that geriatric dementia patient get way more than 10% of you, he’d get it all…

Doesn't law enforcement need a subpoena, and a probable crime, with a court judge approval of the specific content on the laptop, that can be legally searched that is related to the probable crime committed, BEFORE they can search any person's personal papers, under our Constitution?

I doubt the FBI could legally scour his entire laptop looking for any previously unknown crimes.....?
They got a grand jury subpoena before they confiscated it. If they find evidence of other crimes too, then it's fair game.

Just like if they have a subpoena to search your house for drugs and during the search they find a few dead bodies. They can still charge you with murder even though they were looking for drugs.

Last edited:
Where are you people coming up with the laptop was stolen? Hunter took it in for repair and never picked it up so it became the property of the repair shop owner to do with as he chose.

The left is just pissed because the laptop filled with videos and documents are real, unlike the fake Russian dossier pee pee tapes.
The computer shop owner, could not identify Hunter as the person who dropped off the laptop....he claimed he was legally blind,and that's why he couldn't identify him .....which is ridiculous and suspicious.

The computer shop owner going through Hunter's laptop personal info and calling Giuliani to give it to him, is very very very suspicious.

how many computer shop owners would do that, and risk their entire business's future to do that? The shop would be known as unethical, untrustworthy, a thief to all once future clients.

the computer shop owner claims he saw no naked pics of Hunter on the laptop before turning it over...

Why would the computer shop owner make several copies of Hunter's laptop so he could give one to Giuliani too, before giving it to the FBI? That's suspicious and just mind boggling for any honest, decent citizen to do....imo.

And the Giuliani version of the laptop, given to the New York Post by Steve Bannon, was given to some legitimate news sources by the NYP to verify it, found that many people had access to Hunter's laptop and had deposited stuff on it, both before and AFTER Hunter allegedly dropped it off for repair....the AFTER party is quite suspicious.

Do you really think democrats would or should believe anything Giuliani and Bannon are involved in without thinking criminals and crooked Trump campaign cronies creating an October surprise?

Last edited:
He forfeited the laptop to the repair shop, plain and simple. But of course you're too stupid to comprehend that fact.
he may have forfeited the laptop, if his receipt states clearly that if he did not pick it up under a certain amount of time, BUT HE DID NOT FORFEIT his personal and private papers on it....the contents should have been wiped clean off the laptop, before the store owner went to sell it....or give it away to a political Campaign....or a rag paper....

he may have forfeited the laptop, if his receipt states clearly that if he did not pick it up under a certain amount of time, BUT HE DID NOT FORFEIT his personal and private papers on it....the contents should have been wiped clean off the laptop, before the store owner went to sell it....or give it away to a political Campaign....or a rag paper....
That is not the law, though, and he gave it to the authorities, and they did NOTHING but cover it up and then lie.

It is his property and he can give copies of that data to whom he wants.

Also, why would Hunter even take those pictures of himself when drugged out, or having sex, let alone keep them all on his laptop? Were they taken by others for kompromat? To blackmail him? Or his father?

Sure, maybe he likes keeping pics of himself having sex, but the drugged out pics?

Every single thing about this lap top, stinks to high heaven!

I wish it would be investigated, including the Giuliani part....

Also, why would Hunter even take those pictures of himself when drugged out, or having sex, let alone keep them all on his laptop? Were they taken by others for kompromat? To blackmail him? Or his father?

Sure, maybe he likes keeping pics of himself having sex, but the drugged out pics?

Every single thing about this lap top, stinks to high heaven!

I wish it would be investigated, including the Giuliani part....
So you are sticking to the idiotic story this is Russian disinformation? Are you really that stupid?

That is not the law, though, and he gave it to the authorities, and they did NOTHING but cover it up and then lie.

It is his property and he can give copies of that data to whom he wants.
what law gives a shop owner permission to take the customer's private papers and release them all to the public?

Law enforcement can NOT search the laptop, without an approved subpoena stating the probable cause for the search. And then, the search can only be for stuff relating to the probable cause, and not the other stuff.

With incriminating you mean embarrassing, and with "found" you mean taken without consent. Let me put it in my own analogy.

It's like a public figure who's a closet gay. His laptop is being stolen and subsequently pictures attesting to that fact are leaked to the press. The thief defends himself by claiming that outing the person is a public service and therefore the theft is no longer criminal.

In practicality his laptop was taken by someone and subsequently leaked to the press and other people, up to and including naked pictures of Hunter Biden. The publishing of other peoples junk without consent is most definitely a crime. Nothing I so far saw leaked from that laptop amounts to proof of any criminal act.
At that point it was the repair shop owner’s property, not Crackheads.

He could do whatever the hell he wanted with it.

Forum List

Back