Hunter who?

The laptop is not vague. Take your head out of the sand and investigate it as should have been done since it was discovered and you may find out. I seriously doubt it though.View attachment 729186
If the laptop isn’t vague then the problem is you. All of you keep referring to this laptop but you always are incredibly vague about it.

What was illegal? What on the laptop made it seem it happened?

No one ever says.

What was illegal?
That is exactly the question you have been unable to answer regarding Trump after frivolously investigating him for six years and counting. What is your opposition to finding out the truth about the illegal actions of the DNC/BLM/Antifa, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden threatening to withhold billions in aid if Z did not fire a prosecutor that was investigating Hunter, Biden business dealings with China that were brought to light by a whistleblower who was a Hunter Biden confidante? Run along troll, your dancing in circles is boring me.

That is exactly the question you have been unable to answer regarding Trump after frivolously investigating him for six years and counting. What is your opposition to finding out the truth about the illegal actions of the DNC/BLM/Antifa, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden threatening to withhold billions in aid if Z did not fire a prosecutor that was investigating Hunter, Biden business dealings with China that were brought to light by a whistleblower who was a Hunter Biden confidante? Run along troll, your dancing in circles is boring me.
Oh but I can answer it very easily.

The first impeachment was regarding abuse of office by attempting to coerce Zelensky into launching an investigation into Biden for the purposes of harming his candidacy and helping his own.

See! So easy.

The accusation that Biden withheld money to get a prosecutor fired was investigated as part of the impeachment and completely debunked. It also has absolutely no evidence to support it from this supposed laptop.

So again. Please tell me what the accusation is against Biden. You reference a “business deal”, but what does that even mean?

How is that a threat to our national security and why should I give a fuck?

Handing control of defense companies....you know, companies that build things we use to defend ourselves.......over to the chinese communist party is not a threat?

Man, when you go full retard you really do go all the way....

The first impeachment was regarding abuse of office by attempting to coerce Zelensky into launching an investigation into Biden for the purposes of harming his candidacy and helping his own.
It is not illegal to investigate suspected wrong doing--as was born out by Trumps exoneration in the senate.
The accusation that Biden withheld money to get a prosecutor fired was investigated as part of the impeachment and completely debunked.
Debunked how? I've seen the video where he brags about doing exactly that.
So again. Please tell me what the accusation is against Biden.
You have been shown by multiple posters but you are too obtuse accept it. I will leave you with this quote “Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain.

You're not all that bright...are you, Billo? He's a threat to this country because one of our enemies...like Communist China...may very well have something on him and his family that they can use as leverage against his father. Joe Biden SHOULD be working for the benefit of America but if he's compromised because of his crack addict son he may not be able to do that! That's dangerous! Extremely dangerous.
Funny how you don't think the same thing about Trump and Russia.

Handing control of defense companies....you know, companies that build things we use to defend ourselves.......over to the chinese communist party is not a threat?

Man, when you go full retard you really do go all the way....
You are so full of shit! There is no proof of that at all!

Forum List

Back