Hunters Shun Colorado over State Gun Laws

Not so much "shun" as they are afraid of the heavy handed law enforcement that comes right after restrictive laws that might put them in the slammer for a minor violation that they didn't even know about.

Any hunter who needs a 30 round clip should not be issued a license. They need to go back to the range until they are competent.

Who are you, to say what someone needs? And for your information the magazine restrict affects anyone who owns a firearm that has a magazine capacity of 15 rounds or more.

Not so much "shun" as they are afraid of the heavy handed law enforcement that comes right after restrictive laws that might put them in the slammer for a minor violation that they didn't even know about.

Again true but I think they are following the lead of Magpul and the outdoor channel.

Again true but I think they are following the lead of Magpul and the outdoor channel.

That's good too. Out of state hunters should stay the hell out of Colorado and look for game in a friendlier environment.

That's good too. Out of state hunters should stay the hell out of Colorado and look for game in a friendlier environment.

We gun owners must stick together or we will sink separately
My three cases a weekend of Coors light will stop effective admittedly

Three cases of Coors Light per weekend? Effective admittedly!

I love you man! You are so full of shit and so fucking stupid that we have no choice but to love you.

That explains a lot.
Lucky for us he's drinking footwash instead of beer.

Yeah, cut Coors off. That'll show that bunch of left-wing brewers who control Colorado.

Oh, wait...:confused:

"effective admittedly"-- gotta remember that one :lol:
"defective unwittingly"?

Last edited:

I love you man! You are so full of shit and so fucking stupid that we have no choice but to love you.
power of one time hundreds of thousands

That explains a lot.
Lucky for us he's drinking footwash instead of beer.

Yeah, cut Coors off. That'll show that bunch of left-wing brewers who control Colorado.

Oh, wait...:confused:

"effective admittedly"-- gotta remember that one :lol:
"defective unwittingly"?

Coors light is better than what I use to drink Michelob

power of one time hundreds of thousands

Translation please.

Started on the Coors early this weekend?

Forum List

Back