Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

If President Trump comes out in favor of Oxygen ... will you be holding your breath?

View attachment 322415
If president trump says oxygen is bad for you, will you hold your breath? Same question. So you see how dumb you sound.
/——-/ Trump didn’t tell me, but my Scuba instructor did: Oxygen toxicity
Oxygen toxicity is a condition resulting from the harmful effects of breathing molecular oxygen at increased partial pressures.Wikipedia
Better hold your breath...

of the back and forth, if it is saving lives that's all that matters
Which can only really be determined by clinical trials, not anecdotal evidence. The trials are happening right now.
/——-/ So, God forbid, you get the Coronavirus and are in the hospital suffering and the doctor offers you the malaria drug - you’ll turn him down because clinical trials are ongoing. Right, we believe you, because death is less dangerous than a drug with a 60 year track record.

Which can only really be determined by clinical trials, not anecdotal evidence. The trials are happening right now.
When people are literally dying, their right to try is the most important to them. To deny them that right is wrong. Yes trials and such can run in parallel with the situation, but if people choose to use a drug under doctors care and observation then so be it.

When people are literally dying, their right to try is the most important to them. To deny them that right is wrong. Yes trials and such can run in parallel with the situation, but if people choose to use a drug under doctors care and observation then so be it.
/—-/ When AIDS first started, the Gaye community demanded access to experimental drugs - and they got them.

RW nutbags think someone is trying to tell COVID-19 patients and their doctors that they cannot use these drugs.

Nobody is saying that.

What we are saying is that it is stupid and dangerous for anyone to promote the use of these drugs as a COVID-19 therapy until trials prove that to be the case.

Normal people think that the president was acting irresponsibly when he pushed these drugs as something that people should use. He doesn’t know that yet. But he’s childlike and he couldn’t stop saying it because he felt it was a chance for people to credit him with saving them.

Idiots.

Hydroxychloroquine combined with azithromycin has shown in French studies to be effective in combating this virus. I asked my brother what the side effects of hydroxychloroquine were and he said in his experience patients had few minor side effects but in a big one, if the drug is taken for two years or so which it hardly ever is, there can be damage to the retina of the eye.

Before my brother became a doctor, he was a registered pharmacist and so it is fair to say he knows how meds work? Not that he knows everything probably. But he did say he has those two meds above at his house should he or his wife ever need them. I told him to express some to sis! Ha!
Is your brother also a Republican?

Last edited:
RW nutbags think someone is trying to tell COVID-19 patients and their doctors that they cannot use these drugs.

Nobody is saying that.

What we are saying is that it is stupid and dangerous for anyone to promote the use of these drugs as a COVID-19 therapy until trials prove that to be the case.

Normal people think that the president was acting irresponsibly when he pushed these drugs as something that people should use. He doesn’t know that yet. But he’s childlike and he couldn’t stop saying it because he felt it was a chance for people to credit him with saving them.

Idiots.
Spin it yet ole spin myster, spin it. Nobody in their right mind is believing you, but you go on wid your spin myster self. Maybe one day you'll get it right, but we ain't counting on you.

Nobody is saying that.

Idiots.
Spin it yet ole spin myster, spin it. Nobody in their right mind is believing you, but you go on wid your spin myster self. Maybe one day you'll get it right, but we ain't counting on you.

You’re right. It is a good idea for the president to tell people that these drugs are the answer to the problem. My bad.

If trump told these guys that if they ate dog shit that it would stop this virus, these guys would be at all the dog parks picking up the shit.
Basically.
Yeah, and if you or your buddie IM2 were laying on your death beds, and someone gave you a drug that had dog crap in it, and it saved your life, I bet you would be smiling like two mules eating briars. That's right yes you and him would, and if they told you that you had to take it as a pill monthly to stay alive, you'd be running to get that prescription filled.

Nobody is saying that.

Idiots.

You’re right. It is a good idea for the president to tell people that these drugs are the answer to the problem. My bad.
Still spinning eh ??

Nobody is saying that.

Idiots.

Still spinning eh ??

The spin is the entire malaria drug issue. It was spun to divert your attention away from the failure to get enough tests prepared and given.

It worked on you.

Yeah, and if you or your buddie IM2 were laying on your death beds, and someone gave you a drug that had dog crap in it, and it saved your life, I bet you would be smiling like two mules eating briars. That's right yes you and him would, and if they told you that you had to take it as a pill monthly to stay alive, you'd be running to get that prescription filled.
You, and the rest of the Trump lemmings, are fools. Plain and simple.

It's not going to take two years.

You have 2 days to live.

democrats will allow you life saving treatment in just 18 months.

1586736313785.png

You have 2 days to live.

View attachment 322743

I feel pretty confident I'll be alive in 3 days but thank you.

That's nice, but for those on deaths door, you will deny them life saving treatment.

There is little proof it's 'life saving' but whatever, who is stopping them?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You have 2 days to live.

View attachment 322743

That's nice, but for those on deaths door, you will deny them life saving treatment.

Little proof but a whole lot of evidence....

You have 2 days to live.

View attachment 322743

Little proof but a whole lot of evidence....

I'm not so sure about that. But in the meantime, who's stopping anyone from getting a doctor to prescribe them the medication?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back