Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

It's not going to take two years.

You have 2 days to live.

democrats will allow you life saving treatment in just 18 months.

View attachment 322743

I feel pretty confident I'll be alive in 3 days but thank you.

That's nice, but for those on deaths door, you will deny them life saving treatment.

There is little proof it's 'life saving' but whatever, who is stopping them?

Little proof but a whole lot of evidence....

I'm not so sure about that. But in the meantime, who's stopping anyone from getting a doctor to prescribe them the medication?

The democrats and the little Goebbels of their propaganda army are sure trying.

You have 2 days to live.

View attachment 322743

That's nice, but for those on deaths door, you will deny them life saving treatment.

I'm not so sure about that. But in the meantime, who's stopping anyone from getting a doctor to prescribe them the medication?

Nobody has outlawed or restricted the drug, what the fuck are you smoking?

So, God forbid, you get the Coronavirus and are in the hospital suffering and the doctor offers you the malaria drug - you’ll turn him down because clinical trials are ongoing.
A dumb question. Desperate patients, of course, are not the gauge of what is effective medicine. Your not making any points in support that it is effective. Of course you cant, because you don't have any. The only thing that shows a medicine is effective is scientific evidence.

You have 2 days to live.

View attachment 322743

Ok so what's all the hupla about then ???

You have 2 days to live.

View attachment 322743

Ok so what's all the hupla about then ???

You got me, I have no idea why people are pushing this as some sort of miracle cure.

You are kidding right ??
Not at all. It's not the patient's right, by any standard, to demand that he have access to controlled substances, and then get it because of this demand. You are free to show me where I am wrong about that.

But your point is moot anyway, as doctors can prescribe chloroquine off label. But this is the doctor's choice, not the patient's choice. For example, a patient could not sue a doctor for refusing to prescribe it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If trump told these guys that if they ate dog shit that it would stop this virus, these guys would be at all the dog parks picking up the shit.
Basically.
Yeah, and if you or your buddie IM2 were laying on your death beds, and someone gave you a drug that had dog crap in it, and it saved your life, I bet you would be smiling like two mules eating briars. That's right yes you and him would, and if they told you that you had to take it as a pill monthly to stay alive, you'd be running to get that prescription filled.
I am sure that if I got such a drug it would given because it was deemed safe by the proper medical authorities and not because it said to be the cure by someone that inherited a real estate company.

What do Trump haters do when they see an interview like this woman saying she might not be alive had Trump not pushed the use of this drug? Do you they quickly grab for the 'Men In Black' memory eraser and flash it?

But your point is moot anyway, as doctors can prescribe chloroquine off label. But this is the doctor's choice, not the patient's choice. For example, a patient could not sue a doctor for refusing to prescribe it.

This could reach the threshold of President Trump's right to try law, but simply find a physician who is up to date with current events AND not beholden to Big Pharma (difficult).

In the extremely unlikely case someone actually has severe symptoms of this particular flu, here is the prescription you must insist on from a physician probably not affiliated with a hospital profit center.

Total treatment time 5 days:
2 times daily Hydroxychloroquine (200mg tablets) - cost $1.15 per tablet or so...
1 times daily Zinc Sulfate (220mg tablets) - cost $0.05 per tablet or so...
1 times daily Azithromycin (500mg tablets)- cost $5 per tablet or so ...

The Azithromycin is really a preventative in case lungs are compromised and thus susceptible in bacteria. Obviously this was not a bio-weapon (unless developed by extremely incompetent virologists) since it is such a weak flu to begin with and easily cured with what are basically are over the counter (or should be) items and prevented with a well functioning immune system, and by wearing leather gloves in public obviously.

Last edited:
'We talk about sanctity of life, yet we live in a society that aborts babies'

If trump told these guys that if they ate dog shit that it would stop this virus, these guys would be at all the dog parks picking up the shit.
/——-/ If Trump told libtards that Hydroxychloroquine combined with azithromycinx could ease the suffering of their elderly parents with coronavirus, they’d say, “Let the old geezers croak.”

What do Trump haters do when they see an interview like this woman saying she might not be alive had Trump not pushed the use of this drug? Do you they quickly grab for the 'Men In Black' memory eraser and flash it?
We listen to the doctors who say there is no solid evidence that supports your anecdote.

/——-/ If Trump told libtards that Hydroxychloroquine combined with azithromycinx could ease the suffering of their elderly parents with coronavirus, they’d say, “Let the old geezers croak.”
Wrong. I would listen to the doctors and not a man who inherited his daddys real estate company.

We listen to the doctors who say there is no solid evidence that supports your anecdote.
/——/ So, if you get sick, refuse the Hydroxychloroquine.

/——/ So, if you get sick, refuse the Hydroxychloroquine.
If I get sick, I'll take the medicine the doctor prescribes to me. Trump won't be prescribing me anything.

This could reach the threshold of President Trump's right to try law, but simply find a physician who is up to date with current events AND not beholden to Big Pharma (difficult).

In the extremely unlikely case someone actually has severe symptoms of this particular flu, here is the prescription you must insist on from a physician probably not affiliated with a hospital profit center.

Total treatment time 5 days:
2 times daily Hydroxychloroquine (200mg tablets) - cost $1.15 per tablet or so...
1 times daily Zinc Sulfate (220mg tablets) - cost $0.05 per tablet or so...
1 times daily Azithromycin (500mg tablets)- cost $5 per tablet or so ...

The Azithromycin is really a preventative in case lungs are compromised and thus susceptible in bacteria. Obviously this was not a bio-weapon (unless developed by extremely incompetent virologists) since it is such a weak flu to begin with and easily cured with what are basically are over the counter (or should be) items and prevented with a well functioning immune system, and by wearing leather gloves in public obviously.

This post is a two-fer. This moron downplays the seriousness of the virus by calling it a weak flu that you probably won’t get. Just like Trump did 560,000 infections 22,000 lives ago.

Then, he offers a series of untested and unproven drugs as treatment if you do become infected. Just like Trump did.

This asshole is an irresponsible moron. Just like Trump is.

My best wishes to the participants in this study. I hope their hearts are working properly again soon and I hope we continue to try to find cures for this horrible coronavirus.

Forum List

Back