Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

My best wishes to the participants in this study. I hope their hearts are working properly again soon and I hope we continue to try to find cures for this horrible coronavirus.

Yes. If you take drugs at nearly TWICE the recommended dosage, bad things can happen.

It's breathtaking, how truly ghoulish you cretins are. I mean that.

Maybe you should be a testee.

My aunt is on it right now and she is improving.

But I think what you meant is, you wish ill on me. You wish ill on me because I disagree with you.

You need to repent of that before you soul sinks deeper.

My best wishes to the participants in this study. I hope their hearts are working properly again soon and I hope we continue to try to find cures for this horrible coronavirus.

Yes. If you take drugs at nearly TWICE the recommended dosage, bad things can happen.

that's not what my sister's doctor said. any amt would kill her.

That’s because he is a lefty and a Trump hater :rolleyes:

^ more like you're an idiot for posting that.

7846f78339a9b3e9f4f30678ae57a527.png

Just FIY - :rolleyes: indicates sarcasm.

well, color me surprised - given that i have seen that kinda reply from posters who are dead serious( pun intended ) that is how they think & feel.

But I think what you meant is, you wish ill on me. You wish ill on me because I disagree with you.

you are the last person to claim another human needs to repent.

I used to get a shot for migraines years ago that required I be under a doctors supervision. The drug was so strong that it would make my heart rate go crazy and I had to be monitored.
That drug cured debilitating migraines in mere minutes.

EVERY DRUG has possible side effects. The risk to the patient should be made clear as it was for me BUT the choice should be the patient's not the government's or some wacked out leftist doctor.

THEY DON'T HAVE TO DO THE STUDY.....WHY DON'T THEY SEE IF ANY OF THE PPL INFECTED, THOSE THAT ARE DEAD, SEE IF ANY OF THESE PPL WERE TAKING THE DRUG. DUH?? ITS USED FOR LUMPUS, R.A AND MALARIA.....I TAKE THE SHIT AND ITS WORTHLESS AS HELL!!

THEY DON'T HAVE TO DO THE STUDY.....WHY DON'T THEY SEE IF ANY OF THE PPL INFECTED, THOSE THAT ARE DEAD, SEE IF ANY OF THESE PPL WERE TAKING THE DRUG. DUH?? ITS USED FOR LUMPUS, R.A AND MALARIA.....I TAKE THE SHIT AND ITS WORTHLESS AS HELL!!

What is lumpus. Sounds...interesting?

Its CLOROQUINE THAT DID IT.
NOT the drug others use
WTF did they bother ?
Maybe they can try the ich med for fish next ?
Jew Yakk times. Nuke the fucking bastards

Thank you, and they're different drugs.

Imagine being these ghouls, taking meds out of very sick people's hands--or wanting to--based on a study using the WRONG drug at twice the recommended dose.

Leftists. Ghouls. It's who they are

the only way people can take it is if they are prescribed it. DOCTORS have a huge responsibility with this.

In other breaking news Playtime would like us to know: rain is liquid that comes down from the sky. From clouds. Sometimes it makes her wet

it's crystal clear that donny makes you wet.
Donny makes you nuts. the irony huh?

and then laughs at you like she didn't really mean that. Hahahaahaha, she's wishing ill on others and then laughing too. I wonder what malaria victims take, cause it's obvious from ole playtime here that her sister is the ground zero of the impact of the drug and therefore, it never was used to treat patients with malaria. they just let them die.

Last edited:
Its CLOROQUINE THAT DID IT.
NOT the drug others use
WTF did they bother ?
Maybe they can try the ich med for fish next ?
Jew Yakk times. Nuke the fucking bastards

Thank you, and they're different drugs.

Imagine being these ghouls, taking meds out of very sick people's hands--or wanting to--based on a study using the WRONG drug at twice the recommended dose.

Leftists. Ghouls. It's who they are

the only way people can take it is if they are prescribed it. DOCTORS have a huge responsibility with this.

In other breaking news Playtime would like us to know: rain is liquid that comes down from the sky. From clouds. Sometimes it makes her wet

it's crystal clear that donny makes you wet.

I know it's impossible for you to understand this, but I do not see politicians as

1. gods
2. idols
3. sex objects
4. potential husbands or fathers

I understand perfectly well that liberal women are incapable of wrapping their heads around this. I understand it. You cannot.

i understand you're just a fucking psuedo christian hypocrite who claims to be pro 'life '.

I understand that she just smacked you down hard. You're just a fraud.

and then laughs at you like she didn't really mean that. Hahahaahaha, she's wishing ill on others and then laughing too. I wonder what malaria victims take, cause it's obvious from ole playtime here that her sister is the ground zero of the impact of the drug and therefore, it never was used to treat patience with malaria. they just let them die.

Once you figure out their fraud, and where they're coming from, you have every single one of their posts answered, every time.

What they have in response are three things:

1. Talking Point. When that fails:

2. Tantrum. When that fails:

3. Name-calling

It's just all so redundant at this point. I feel like I'm arguing with 14 yo maniacal teens with PMS

But they were not taking twice the recommended doses.

The Chinese recommended 500 mg twice a day for 10 days.

The trial study used 400 mg on some tested, and 600 mg for the others tested in the trial...

Both closely surrounding the 500mg dosage recommended by the doctors in the China experiment.
------------

Several clinical trials for chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine are testing low doses for shorter periods of time in coronavirus patients. But the Health Commission of Guangdong Province in China had initially recommended those sick with the virus be treated with 500 milligrams of chloroquine twice daily for 10 days.

One of the authors of the Brazilian study, Dr. Marcus Lacerda, said in an email on Sunday that his study found that “the high dosage that the Chinese were using is very toxic and kills more patients.”

But they were not taking twice the recommended doses.

The Chinese recommended 500 mg twice a day for 10 days.

The trial study used 400 mg on some tested, and 600 mg for the others tested in the trial...

Both closely surrounding the 500mg dosage recommended by the doctors in the China experiment.
------------

Several clinical trials for chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine are testing low doses for shorter periods of time in coronavirus patients. But the Health Commission of Guangdong Province in China had initially recommended those sick with the virus be treated with 500 milligrams of chloroquine twice daily for 10 days.

One of the authors of the Brazilian study, Dr. Marcus Lacerda, said in an email on Sunday that his study found that “the high dosage that the Chinese were using is very toxic and kills more patients.”

That might be what China was doing but check my link--that is a very high dose for all other conditions. When you give a very high dose of a medication known to rarely cause QT elongation problems, it's going to have adverse effects.

and then laughs at you like she didn't really mean that. Hahahaahaha, she's wishing ill on others and then laughing too. I wonder what malaria victims take, cause it's obvious from ole playtime here that her sister is the ground zero of the impact of the drug and therefore, it never was used to treat patience with malaria. they just let them die.

Once you figure out their fraud, and where they're coming from, you have every single one of their posts answered, every time.

What they have in response are three things:

1. Talking Point. When that fails:

2. Tantrum. When that fails:

3. Name-calling

It's just all so redundant at this point. I feel like I'm arguing with 14 yo maniacal teens with PMS
RIGHT? THAT'S A WINNER.

All I can say is are these researchers or just stupid fools? There are guidelines that have been in place since the 1950's on what is a safe dose, screening those that can and can not take this medication, how it should be administered.
Sounds like the idiots doing the study did not follow any accepted practices laid out in the guidelines.
This drug is taken by millions each day. Very few deaths are attributed to the drug, but then again the dosage and other guidelines are followed.

Just goes to prove that with any drug if you overdose you have problems and risk death. Duh.

So now you'll tell us what your sister's underlying medical conditions are. Right?

That's what the studies are for--how much, when, and for whom.
Let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater because one study had a dangerous design.

No one claimed it was a cure or good for everyone. If it can only be used by a half or even a third of people as an effective treatment, then what is wrong with that?

It’s almost as if the far left don’t want any treatment to work and they want to prolong this whole thing out and have the maximum amount of deaths.

No one claimed it was a cure or good for everyone. If it can only be used by a half or even a third of people as an effective treatment, then what is wrong with that?

It’s almost as if the far left don’t want any treatment to work and they want to prolong this whole thing out and have the maximum amount of deaths.

That is exactly what they want.

Democrats should not take the Malaria drug so that there will be more for the normal humans

That's what the studies are for--how much, when, and for whom.
Let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater because one study had a dangerous design.
hahahahahahahahaha

Forum List

Back