Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

My best wishes to the participants in this study. I hope their hearts are working properly again soon and I hope we continue to try to find cures for this horrible coronavirus.

Yes. If you take drugs at nearly TWICE the recommended dosage, bad things can happen.

It's breathtaking, how truly ghoulish you cretins are. I mean that.

My best wishes to the participants in this study. I hope their hearts are working properly again soon and I hope we continue to try to find cures for this horrible coronavirus.
True that. Hopes for a speedy recovery.

I wonder why the ChiComs didn't report anything similar

Its CLOROQUINE THAT DID IT.
NOT the drug others use
WTF did they bother ?
Maybe they can try the ich med for fish next ?
Jew Yakk times. Nuke the fucking bastards

Thank you, and they're different drugs.

Imagine being these ghouls, taking meds out of very sick people's hands--or wanting to--based on a study using the WRONG drug at twice the recommended dose.

Leftists. Ghouls. It's who they are

Yes. If you take drugs at nearly TWICE the recommended dosage, bad things can happen.

that's not what my sister's doctor said. any amt would kill her.

NOT the drug others use
WTF did they bother ?

Imagine being these ghouls, taking meds out of very sick people's hands--or wanting to--based on a study using the WRONG drug at twice the recommended dose.

the only way people can take it is if they are prescribed it. DOCTORS have a huge responsibility with this.

That’s because he is a lefty and a Trump hater :rolleyes:

That might be true but that doesn't mean that no one should get the drug because of your sister. I mean what kind of idiotic reasoning is that? Some people are allergic to morphine. So no one gets morphine?

This board is unbelievable sometimes

NOT the drug others use
WTF did they bother ?

the only way people can take it is if they are prescribed it. DOCTORS have a huge responsibility with this.

In other breaking news Playtime would like us to know: rain is liquid that comes down from the sky. From clouds. Sometimes it makes her wet

^ more like you're an idiot for posting that.

7846f78339a9b3e9f4f30678ae57a527.png

That might be true but that doesn't mean that no one should get the drug because of your sister. I mean what kind of idiotic reasoning is that? Some people are allergic to morphine. So no one gets morphine?

don't be stupid - i never said otherwise - but it's not the miracle drug donny is trying to peddle it as. seems that is his new snake oil.

NOT the drug others use
WTF did they bother ?

In other breaking news Playtime would like us to know: rain is liquid that comes down from the sky. From clouds. Sometimes it makes her wet

it's crystal clear that donny makes you wet.

don't be stupid - i never said otherwise - but it's not the miracle drug donny is trying to peddle it as. seems that is his new snake oil.

No, it's just a regular prescription drug, like the others. It will work for most, not for some, some can't take it. You shouldn't take it at twice the recommended dose.

Why do you all hate this drug so much? Oh yeah, Trump. Ghouls. Like I said. If Pres Obama had recommended a drug that saved people's lives, you best believe I would not have been crying about how awful it was. But then, politics is not my religion.

Thank God for that

NOT the drug others use
WTF did they bother ?

I know it's impossible for you to understand this, but I do not see politicians as

1. gods
2. idols
3. sex objects
4. potential husbands or fathers

I understand perfectly well that liberal women are incapable of wrapping their heads around this. I understand it. You cannot.

No, it's just a regular prescription drug, like the others. It will work for most, not for some, some can't take it. You shouldn't take it at twice the recommended dose.

Why do you all hate this drug so much? Oh yeah, Trump. Ghouls. Like I said. If Pres Obama had recommended a drug that saved people's lives, you best believe I would not have been crying about how awful it was. But then, politics is not my religion.

Thank God for that

blah blah fucking blah .... you're being ridiculous. will this be your new rant now? got tired of the great mask CONtroversy?

does this mean you WON'T be joing ammon bundy's liberty movement?

Maybe you should be a testee.

^ more like you're an idiot for posting that.

7846f78339a9b3e9f4f30678ae57a527.png

Just FIY - :rolleyes: indicates sarcasm.

NOT the drug others use
WTF did they bother ?

I know it's impossible for you to understand this, but I do not see politicians as

1. gods
2. idols
3. sex objects
4. potential husbands or fathers

I understand perfectly well that liberal women are incapable of wrapping their heads around this. I understand it. You cannot.

i understand you're just a fucking psuedo christian hypocrite who claims to be pro 'life '.

Forum List

Back