Hypocrisy "alert"?

It is projected that the orange charlatan will have spent in just NINE MONTHS, as much money on his "vacations" as Obama did in his entire EIGHT YEARS....

Meanwhile, as long as the fat slob has a tweeter account, he'll try to blame all his fuck ups on Obama.

gnat doesn't like Trump. is there anyone here that doesn't already know that?

gnat posts nothing but bullshit left wing talking points and claims that they are true. gnat is a true libtardian asshole.

probably the next candidate for my ignore list since I don't have time for idiots who contribute nothing to the discussion and waste space on this message board.

probably the next candidate for my ignore list since I don't have time for idiots who contribute nothing to the discussion

Hey, Tunafish......I started the thread....its you that follow me around like lamb destined for slaughter....

Go on, put me on ignore and ask me if I give a fuck....LOL

probably the next candidate for my ignore list since I don't have time for idiots who contribute nothing to the discussion

Hey, Tunafish......I started the thread....its you that follow me around like lamb destined for slaughter....

Go on, put me on ignore and ask me if I give a fuck....LOL

you continue to display your ignorance. Tuna and Redfish are two distinct species of fish. Both good to catch and eat, but very different.

I may or may not put you on ignore. you entertain me with your left wing stupidity, you make me laugh. you embarrass yourself and your left wing friends. You are the perfect shill for the incompetent Obama and hildebeast, as well as the corrupt dem party in general.

So, I'll let you continue for a while. You damage your cause with every post and that's a good thing for USMB.

Forum List

Back