HYPOCRISY, Thy Name Is 'DEMOCRAT': Democrats Leave Capitol To March For Gun Control With Students

And we bitch about it, but do nothing proactive about it.

How many on this board do you think ever joined a civilian militia?

How many here are holding weekly / monthly meetings somewhere and discussing, face to face, the strategies and options they need to be using?

How many people do you know that have suggested a protocol that the system can use whereby people don't "fall through the cracks" and become murderers?

How many options can you think of where we can reduce gun violence without gun control?

How many here are donating their time to a child in a one parent home to make sure they have a big brother (or in rare cases sister and / or mentor?

How many of you meet with at least one of your congresscritters (state and federal) on a regular basis and educate them?

Do you even write them? Do call in radio shows? Challenge local preachers, pastors, rabbis, etc. on issue of public concern?

OR do you show up on the Internet on a regular basis and complain about the situation? If you don't have some alternative ideas and options; if you are not lobbying everyone from your relatives to your elected representatives in Washington Wonderland, District of Corruption, then you are losing this fight by default.

to reduce that to a sentence, you might want to ask how many of them engaged in an overt act of treason by establishing a militia to fight the US government.

You're an idiot. No organized militia including the one I'm a member of, is actively training to "overthrow" or "fight" the United States government.

The reason we arm and train ourselves is because we are the last line of defense in the protection of this American constitutional republic. Should our nation's law-enforcement and military somehow fail, the armed American citizen and the organized militia are the only people standing between order and complete chaos.

You might find this "quaint" or "humorous". You'll probably also mark this post as "funny", which you always do when your brain refuses to conjure up a response. I would anticipate that, seeing as how you believe that your precious "government" will save your sorry ass if everything should happen to go to shit. But look at those poor fuckers who believed the same thing you do, during Hurricane Katrina: They put their faith in the all-seeing, all-knowing "government", and what became of them?

They fucking died.

It's comforting to know that after the enemy defeats our military
View attachment 182851

your militia will be there to protect us
0178ab535f938833b2eb84a3ee99a7be.jpg

You'll be happy to know that most organized militia in this country are made up of former military or law-enforcement personnel. We are armed and equipped with pretty much the same gear available to the police and military.

MILITIA_E_960.jpg

Nut jobs with guns. Now I feel safe.

Wrong again. We pass criminal background checks to obtain our weapons. We also don't shoot up schools, like you nutcase liberals do.

And we bitch about it, but do nothing proactive about it.

How many on this board do you think ever joined a civilian militia?

How many here are holding weekly / monthly meetings somewhere and discussing, face to face, the strategies and options they need to be using?

How many people do you know that have suggested a protocol that the system can use whereby people don't "fall through the cracks" and become murderers?

How many options can you think of where we can reduce gun violence without gun control?

How many here are donating their time to a child in a one parent home to make sure they have a big brother (or in rare cases sister and / or mentor?

How many of you meet with at least one of your congresscritters (state and federal) on a regular basis and educate them?

Do you even write them? Do call in radio shows? Challenge local preachers, pastors, rabbis, etc. on issue of public concern?

OR do you show up on the Internet on a regular basis and complain about the situation? If you don't have some alternative ideas and options; if you are not lobbying everyone from your relatives to your elected representatives in Washington Wonderland, District of Corruption, then you are losing this fight by default.

to reduce that to a sentence, you might want to ask how many of them engaged in an overt act of treason by establishing a militia to fight the US government.

You're an idiot. No organized militia including the one I'm a member of, is actively training to "overthrow" or "fight" the United States government.

The reason we arm and train ourselves is because we are the last line of defense in the protection of this American constitutional republic. Should our nation's law-enforcement and military somehow fail, the armed American citizen and the organized militia are the only people standing between order and complete chaos.

You might find this "quaint" or "humorous". You'll probably also mark this post as "funny", which you always do when your brain refuses to conjure up a response. I would anticipate that, seeing as how you believe that your precious "government" will save your sorry ass if everything should happen to go to shit. But look at those poor fuckers who believed the same thing you do, during Hurricane Katrina: They put their faith in the all-seeing, all-knowing "government", and what became of them?

They fucking died.

View attachment 182851

You'll be happy to know that most organized militia in this country are made up of former military or law-enforcement personnel. We are armed and equipped with pretty much the same gear available to the police and military.

MILITIA_E_960.jpg

Then again, in your terminology, anyone not a tyrant is a nut job with a gun - and most of us could pass security clearances you wouldn't even apply for.

They fucking died.

View attachment 182851

MILITIA_E_960.jpg

Then again, in your terminology, anyone not a tyrant is a nut job with a gun - and most of us could pass security clearances you wouldn't even apply for.

You think you could defend the country from an enemy after our military has failed. That's nuts, I don't care who you are..

They fucking died.

View attachment 182851

MILITIA_E_960.jpg

You think you could defend the country from an enemy after our military has failed. That's nuts, I don't care who you are..

Our mission isn't so much as defending the entire country, as it is defending and protecting our own loved ones and families.

Besides, why are you bitching? You people have Antifa, the Black Panthers, the Earth Liberation Front, the Animal Liberation Front, the Black Guerilla Family, the May 19th Communist Organization, MOVE, and other armed left-wing and communist organizations. Plus a whole army of criminal shitheads that would be filtering out from the cities, if the shit hit the fan.Is it a problem with you that we defend ourselves against you people?

You think that Okeefe idiot and World Nut Daily are credible sources? HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
You can tell who the snowflakes are because they always attempt to make fun of the source but never do attempt to address the facts being reported.

'HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa'

No need to address Okeefe, or World Nut Daily. They have been known fruitcakes for quite a while. Right up there with Alex Jones.
Bullshit, of course. O'Keefe is far more credible than any so-called journalist working for a fake news outlet.,

They fucking died.

View attachment 182851

MILITIA_E_960.jpg

Remember their enemy is the commie federal government, the ones who want to take their guns, drugs, and land.

View attachment 182851

MILITIA_E_960.jpg

Our mission isn't so much as defending the entire country, as it is defending and protecting our own loved ones and families.

Besides, why are you bitching? You people have Antifa, the Black Panthers, the Earth Liberation Front, the Animal Liberation Front, the Black Guerilla Family, the May 19th Communist Organization, MOVE, and other armed left-wing and communist organizations. Plus a whole army of criminal shitheads that would be filtering out from the cities, if the shit hit the fan.Is it a problem with you that we defend ourselves against you people?

I'm not even familiar with lots of those, but I wouldn't expect them to carry on after our complete military was defeated. That would just be stupid.

You think that Okeefe idiot and World Nut Daily are credible sources? HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
You can tell who the snowflakes are because they always attempt to make fun of the source but never do attempt to address the facts being reported.

'HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa'

No need to address Okeefe, or World Nut Daily. They have been known fruitcakes for quite a while. Right up there with Alex Jones.
Bullshit, of course. O'Keefe is far more credible than any so-called journalist working for a fake news outlet.,

Okeefe is fake news.

'HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa'

Okeefe is fake news.

It's hilarious when some CNN asshole sucking cuck calls a conserative journalist "fake news."

View attachment 182851

MILITIA_E_960.jpg

Remember their enemy is the commie federal government, the ones who want to take their guns, drugs, and land.

Got it. I guess it's easier since they will be defending from an imaginary foe.

'HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa'

Okeefe is fake news.

It's hilarious when some CNN asshole sucking cuck calls a conserative journalist "fake news."

You should bring that up with your therapist, but for now, it's med time. No TV privileges until after you take your meds.

They fucking died.

View attachment 182851

MILITIA_E_960.jpg

You are not a good student of history.

Also consider that although the nazis were spotted off the coast of South Carolina, they did not enter the mainland.

View attachment 182851

MILITIA_E_960.jpg

Also consider that although the nazis were spotted off the coast of South Carolina, they did not enter the mainland.

Had our military been defeated at that point?

MILITIA_E_960.jpg

We weren't exactly defeated. We did sink their subs, but that seemed more of a recon effort on their part.

Let me put this a different way:

Russia = 1 MILLION soldiers
U.S. = 300 MILLION firearms and 100 + MILLION gun owners

They have to come out of their tanks at some point

We weren't exactly defeated. We did sink their subs, but that seemed more of a recon effort on their part.

That's kinda my point. Militia gun nuts are claiming their purpose is to take over our defense after our military is no longer viable. You ever hear something so stupid in your life?

That's kinda my point. Militia gun nuts are claiming their purpose is to take over our defense after our military is no longer viable. You ever hear something so stupid in your life?

Nobody has defeated the mainland.

When this country went to war against the most powerful military in the world, we did not have an army.

History is replete with such examples. Genghis Khan was captured as young boy, forced to wear a cangue (a device much like an ox yoke) and yet he not only escaped, but gathered smaller tribes of Mongols together and by the time his sons had grown and gotten into the fight, Khan controlled over half the world.

I'm not following any of your points. They clash with history. What you seem to be doing is making a case for defeatism and a reason to submit to a yoke of tyranny.

Nobody has defeated the mainland.

When this country went to war against the most powerful military in the world, we did not have an army.

History is replete with such examples. Genghis Khan was captured as young boy, forced to wear a cangue (a device much like an ox yoke) and yet he not only escaped, but gathered smaller tribes of Mongols together and by the time his sons had grown and gotten into the fight, Khan controlled over half the world.

I'm not following any of your points. They clash with history. What you seem to be doing is making a case for defeatism and a reason to submit to a yoke of tyranny.

Of course not. My case is that the militias claiming they intend to take up the slack in the impossible event that our military is defeated is just ludicrous.

And the majority of accidental discharges are done by people who shouldn't have firearms in the first place. They rarely ever happen to someone who is part of the "gun culture" or is a member of the NRA because most of those individuals have pretty much memorized the four basic rules of firearms safety.

If you know those rules and live by them, you'll never ever have an accidental discharge.
If you handle guns long enough, you will probably get a BANG when you didn’t expect one.

Competent and knowledgeable firearms users shouldn't be held responsible for 2,000 idiots in this country.
Responsible? No. But laws have to be the same for everyone and a history of responsible use doesn't mean you'll never slip up.

I'm a good driver, why do I have to obey the same speed limits as everyone else?

Forum List

Back