Hypocrite Democrats LOVE Illegal Slave Labor

That's a typical democrat response when his bullshit is shown for what it is. HaHa, Try again.

And you are a typical dumb Rubepublican, peddling dumb lies and conspiracy theories.
Excuse me, this is YOUR post--

Trump had his clothes made in China by workers who made $1 an hour.

I challenge you to explain how that is not a "dumb lie." Yep, again. Typical democrat.

Jesus guy........Trump had/has his clothes made by a guy named Giorgio. Giorgio Armani...Nice try with the whataboutism, but it don't cut the mustard. ;)

No he doesn't, you moron
You are right, Armani does not make Trump's suits. His suits are NOT made in China either. His suits are made in Italy by Brioni — as well as suits by the Brooklyn tailor Martin Greenfield.

Jesus guy........Trump had/has his clothes made by a guy named Giorgio. Giorgio Armani...Nice try with the whataboutism, but it don't cut the mustard. ;)

No he doesn't, you moron
LINKIE?

It's on you to link that he does, rube.
Guaranteed they aren't made in China for $1 an hour. They typically run between $6K and 17K depending on the fabric. How's that punatero.

So you are just going to ignore one of Biden's picks and their family engage in illegal slave labor...

Way to go, snowflake

You are a dumb rube snowflake who repeats lies from your alt-right fantasy echo chamber with such bullshit.

Unlike you, I know what Hunter Biden did in China.

And he was a failure.

But he didn't do anything you low-IQ morons post about.

But keep clinging, rube!

Why are you continuing to violate board rules by attempting to hijack the thread so the topic of Biden's picks engaging in illegal slave labor is not discussed. Yiu want to talk about Hunter Biden, start another thread.

Why are you continuing to violate board rules by attempting to hijack the thread so the topic of Biden's picks
engaging in illegal slave labor is not discussed. Yiu want to talk about Hunter Biden, start another thread.

lol

Snowflake doesn't want to compare his Orange God doing the exact same thing, so he whines about rules

Because snowflake

That's a typical democrat response when his bullshit is shown for what it is. HaHa, Try again.

And you are a typical dumb Rubepublican, peddling dumb lies and conspiracy theories.

Ha ha ha, YOU made this claim then ignore the request for the evidence it happened:

Trump had his clothes made in China by workers who made $1 an hour.

And you rubes worship him.

Sounds to me YOU are trying to create a false trail with this lie.....

:oops-28:

Why are you continuing to violate board rules by attempting to hijack the thread so the topic of Biden's picks
engaging in illegal slave labor is not discussed. Yiu want to talk about Hunter Biden, start another thread.

lol

Snowflake doesn't want to compare his Orange God doing the exact same thing, so he whines about rules

Because snowflake

Why are you continuing to violate board rules by attempting to hijack the thread so the topic of Biden's picks engaging in illegal slave labor is not discussed. Yiu want to talk about Hunter Biden, start another thread.

Guaranteed they aren't made in China for $1 an hour. They typically run between $6K and 17K depending on the fabric. How's that punatero.

Which is still 70% below American wages.

My shoes are made by Allen Edmonds in Wisconsin at $300-$500 a pop.

How about you, hypocrite?
How the fuck do your cheap ass cheese head shoes have anything to do with the fact that
Hypocrite Democrats LOVE Illegal Slave Labor
Please stay on topic. ;)

Democrats LOVE slave labor...and Joe seeks to reward her with a spot on his team.... Nice.

Forum List

Back