🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

hypothetical scenario- armed teacher

Let's be real here, Siete:

You are beyond hypothesizing let alone analyzing a scenario that you know deep down in your heart, you basically just want to denounce and discredit as a foolhardy way of dealing with school violence. Admit it. So just stop wasting our time under the guise of trying to do any sort of legitimate analysis. You and we all know that no matter what, your conclusions will only be one thing: Arming teachers is a big mistake and the ONLY solution is the IMPOSSIBLE ONE: To make guns somehow magically disappear from the planet.

look dip, I have no desire to make guns vanish. I'm a gun owner and a realist.

Teachers with weapons is like an Autozone selling womens shoes too.

for whatever reason idiot RW's cant fathom the concept of hiring qualified people to do a specific job.

Dumb shits hired a reality TV show host to run the country and they have a soap opera to show for it.

Theres no working legislation in Congress that allows teachers to have a gun so all the rhetoric from Trump is just another diversion from having his sorry ass investigated, keep his base foaming at the mouth, and take some heat of the NRA,

There are armed teachers in schools right now and have been for a while, feel free to point to any problems that have occurred.

Google "teacher shoots self in school". You'll get a lot of them. Here's some to help you out...................

A teacher commits suicide in school with their handgun.....................

Veteran Lithia Springs High teacher shoots self at school; classes canceled

A Utah teacher shoots herself accidentally in the bathroom at school.............

Utah teacher shoots herself in the leg while at school

And..............here's where a college teacher shoots themself accidentally in chemistry class...................

Idaho State University teacher accidentally shoots self in class

That should be enough to get you started.

WAIT! So what you are saying is that when the occasional kook teacher gets hold of a gun they shoot themselves, thus ending the problem? But when the occasional kook student gets hold of a gun, he shoots the teacher and other students? Let's arm more teachers! Since I'm pretty sure it isn't the BUILDING that drives a lot of kids off to deep end, I was pretty sure that like Postal Workers, a lot of these public school teachers either aren't wrapped too tight or the government CORE educator central planners drive them crazy as well. But at least they have the sense to do the decent thing.

Hey... get a hold of your insecure self. What you stated COULD happen no question.
But the chances of that happening are so small. It's because people like you jump to hysterical conclusions THAT this happens ALL the time.
You realize that during the same time you and others hyped by the MSM about the 17 kids killed,
Over reaction to exceptional rare situations... Latest issue... Florida shooting of 17 when during the same day 43 people killed violently :
Number of violent deaths: 15,872 per year FastStats
So just get a hold of your agitated self. Think for a few minutes how the MSM has hyped this and consider this sobering possibility:
There are 1,000s like this Florida idiot watching this idiot get all this attention and THEY being like the idiot want this attention!
So it will happen again thanks to the MSM's hype and the only hope is the idiots can read these warning signs and understand!
View attachment 179431

"... get a hold of your insecure self. people like you jump to hysterical conclusions. get a hold of your agitated self."

Who the hell do you have me confused with, dude?

Hallway_of_Reading_High_School-900x450.jpg

you're the Athletic Director, you're in your office (front left beside the sign over the door) - you hear shooting and kids screaming for their life .. you open the gun safe in your closet, get your Glock 23 semi auto 9mm pistol and start out the door ... at the other end of the hall theres a kid standing at the bottom of the stairs with a semi auto AR 15 spraying shots down the hall in your direction as fast as he can squeeze the trigger, and bullets whizzing by you one after the other .. lets say those stairs are at least 45-50 steps, probably more... a lengthy shot for a pistol whatever the exact distance ... under those conditions, students running every direction, crowded hallway - could

YOU

leave your room, stay under total control,take careful aim and kill or wound the shooter stopping him from killing students without hitting and injuring any kids yourself?

Ive been around guns all of my life. I started shooting .22 rimfire pistols when I was 6 - .357 mag pistols when I was 12. I rate the degree of difficulty in that exact scenario on a scale of 1-10 .. 100+

what would you do ?

Moot scenario. Teacher from the history class upstairs came down the stairway behind the perp and blew the top of his head off

-Geaux

not if the perp killed the history teacher then walked down the stairs still shooting ,,

Meh, I see what you did there

-Geaux

Ok, newsflash.

Finding a scenario where a solution will not work, does not disprove the solution.

It proves the solution is not a cure all.

I'm not aware of anyone claiming it was.

IMO, the first line of defense against crazy mass shooters is to lock up dangerously crazy people.

look dip, I have no desire to make guns vanish. I'm a gun owner and a realist.

Teachers with weapons is like an Autozone selling womens shoes too.

for whatever reason idiot RW's cant fathom the concept of hiring qualified people to do a specific job.

Dumb shits hired a reality TV show host to run the country and they have a soap opera to show for it.

Theres no working legislation in Congress that allows teachers to have a gun so all the rhetoric from Trump is just another diversion from having his sorry ass investigated, keep his base foaming at the mouth, and take some heat of the NRA,

There are armed teachers in schools right now and have been for a while, feel free to point to any problems that have occurred.

Google "teacher shoots self in school". You'll get a lot of them. Here's some to help you out...................

A teacher commits suicide in school with their handgun.....................

Veteran Lithia Springs High teacher shoots self at school; classes canceled

A Utah teacher shoots herself accidentally in the bathroom at school.............

Utah teacher shoots herself in the leg while at school

And..............here's where a college teacher shoots themself accidentally in chemistry class...................

Idaho State University teacher accidentally shoots self in class

That should be enough to get you started.

WAIT! So what you are saying is that when the occasional kook teacher gets hold of a gun they shoot themselves, thus ending the problem? But when the occasional kook student gets hold of a gun, he shoots the teacher and other students? Let's arm more teachers! Since I'm pretty sure it isn't the BUILDING that drives a lot of kids off to deep end, I was pretty sure that like Postal Workers, a lot of these public school teachers either aren't wrapped too tight or the government CORE educator central planners drive them crazy as well. But at least they have the sense to do the decent thing.

Hey... get a hold of your insecure self. What you stated COULD happen no question.
But the chances of that happening are so small. It's because people like you jump to hysterical conclusions THAT this happens ALL the time.
You realize that during the same time you and others hyped by the MSM about the 17 kids killed,
Over reaction to exceptional rare situations... Latest issue... Florida shooting of 17 when during the same day 43 people killed violently :
So just get a hold of your agitated self. Think for a few minutes how the MSM has hyped this and consider this sobering possibility:
There are 1,000s like this Florida idiot watching this idiot get all this attention and THEY being like the idiot want this attention!
So it will happen again thanks to the MSM's hype and the only hope is the idiots can read these warning signs and understand!
View attachment 179431

"... get a hold of your insecure self. people like you jump to hysterical conclusions. get a hold of your agitated self."

Who the hell do you have me confused with, dude?

Hey... I'm sorry! I misread your comment as some hysterical person who jumped to conclusions about President Trump's suggestion that "SOME" not all
teachers carry. That's my fault for misinterpreting your comment.
I'll do something that most of those types i.e. "hysterical" don't ever do ...apologize!

you're the Athletic Director, you're in your office (front left beside the sign over the door) - you hear shooting and kids screaming for their life .. you open the gun safe in your closet, get your Glock 23 semi auto 9mm pistol and start out the door ... at the other end of the hall theres a kid standing at the bottom of the stairs with a semi auto AR 15 spraying shots down the hall in your direction as fast as he can squeeze the trigger, and bullets whizzing by you one after the other .. lets say those stairs are at least 45-50 steps, probably more... a lengthy shot for a pistol whatever the exact distance ... under those conditions, students running every direction, crowded hallway - could

YOU

leave your room, stay under total control,take careful aim and kill or wound the shooter stopping him from killing students without hitting and injuring any kids yourself?

Ive been around guns all of my life. I started shooting .22 rimfire pistols when I was 6 - .357 mag pistols when I was 12. I rate the degree of difficulty in that exact scenario on a scale of 1-10 .. 100+

what would you do ?

Moot scenario. Teacher from the history class upstairs came down the stairway behind the perp and blew the top of his head off

-Geaux

not if the perp killed the history teacher then walked down the stairs still shooting ,,

And you are assuming the history teacher was the ONLY one carrying.

YOU

what would you do ?
/-----/ Well if was a good little Libtard Moonbat, I'd call the Sheriff and and while the deputies were cowering in fear behind their patrol cards, I'd wish I was armed to take out the shooter.

Leftists NEVER wish they were armed. They're too afraid the gun would talk them into going on their own shooting rampage.
/——/ So much for your hypothetical, gun grabber: This Kentucky school district just voted to let teachers carry concealed guns

BY WILL WRIGHT
[email protected]

LINKEDIN
GOOGLE+
PINTEREST
REDDIT
PRINT
ORDER REPRINT OF THIS STORY
February 27, 2018 11:06 AM
Updated February 27, 2018 04:26 PM
PIKEVILLE
Teachers could soon be carrying concealed guns inside schools in Pike County under a proposal that was preliminarily approved Monday evening by the Pike County School Board.

Read more here: This Kentucky school district just voted to let teachers carry concealed guns

YOU

what would you do ?
And then you get shot by a cop who thinks you’re the school shooter.

Or by another armed teacher a distance away. Who himself then gets shot by the cop who thinks he's the shooter. And so on and so on and so on....

That is, unless that other armed teacher is no longer armed because he had his firearm stolen by the kid who's now doing the shooting, thereby eliminating his need to bring arms to the school -- they're already there. So not only is that teacher no longer armed, he's no longer alive either, by his own gun.

What a great plan. Can't think of anything that could possibly go wrong. Here in the world of comic books.

cartoon63.jpg

YOU

what would you do ?

-Geaux

so now the kid is a seal team trained shooter? hahahahahaahahahahaha

Here's an example why cops don't want teacher's to have guns, mistaken for shooter.

He disarmed a possible church shooter — then the police arrived

Tony Garces was still reeling from his injuries on Tuesday, nearly two weeks after he disarmed a possible church shooter in Amarillo, Texas — and was then shot by police.

ONE EXCEPTIONAL RARE, unique situation and you and other idiots BLOW out of proportion!
Leave that to the biased MSM to EXAGGERATION!

This is the problem with America today.
The vast majority of people like you jump to totally irrational conclusions...based on exceptions...not the rule!

YOU

what would you do ?
And then you get shot by a cop who thinks you’re the school shooter.

Or by another armed teacher a distance away. Who himself then gets shot by the cop who thinks he's the shooter. And so on and so on and so on....

That is, unless that other armed teacher is no longer armed because he had his firearm stolen by the kid who's now doing the shooting, thereby eliminating his need to bring arms to the school -- they're already there. So not only is that teacher no longer armed, he's no longer alive either, by his own gun.

What a great plan. Can't think of anything that could possibly go wrong. Here in the world of comic books.

cartoon63.jpg

EXAGGERATION! BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION. EXCEPTION NOT THE RULE!
These are perfect words illustrating people like you who just don't seem to comprehend how manipulated you have been by the MSM!
The MSM taking these EXCEPTIONAL events... rare events... and making them sound so terrible. So common!
AND THEY AREN'T!

While the MSM has been belaboring and exaggerating this Parkland,FL event... i.e. from Feb 14th to today.. 608 violent deaths have occurred.

Here's an example why cops don't want teacher's to have guns, mistaken for shooter.

Tony Garces was still reeling from his injuries on Tuesday, nearly two weeks after he disarmed a possible church shooter in Amarillo, Texas — and was then shot by police.
Maybe we should disarm the police.

We could actually do that, if we first got rid of the gun-fetish culture.

I travelled all over Ireland coast to coast and never saw a Gardei packing heat. Nor did they have a militant fearmongering attitude; they were seen as public servants. And rightly so.

It goes without saying that we're a long long way from that kind of cultural advance, but that's where it has to start.

Maybe we should disarm the police.

We could actually do that, if we first got rid of the gun-fetish culture.

I travelled all over Ireland coast to coast and never saw a Gardei packing heat. Nor did they have a militant fearmongering attitude; they were seen as public servants. And rightly so.

It goes without saying that we're a long long way from that kind of cultural advance, but that's where it has to start.

Right...

Police ‘are facing severe terror threat from IRA’
Rank-and-file officers in Northern Ireland on a high state of alert with 52 bomb attacks over the past 12 months

Rank-and-file police officers in the region are on a high state of alert as the three main hardline republican paramilitary groups target them for assassination. With the security forces dealing with a 40% increase in bomb alerts in the province, the Police Federation for Northern Ireland says the terrorist threat is now severe – the highest threat rate.

According to the latest statistics from the Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI), over the past 12 months there have been 52 bomb attacks across Northern Ireland compared with 36 the previous year. One prison officer, Adrian Ismay, died from injuries after a bomb exploded underneath his van in March.

On Thursday, Theresa May, the home secretary, confirmed in the House of Commons that the dissident republican terror threat was “substantial”, which means a bombing in England is a strong possibility.

Dissident republican and Irish security sources have separately confirmed that the New IRA – the largest of the anti-peace-process republican armed groups – has obtained semtex. Up to a quarter of a tonne of the Czech-made, Libyan-supplied explosive was taken from a secret arms dump in County Cavan in the Irish Republic that was unknown to the Provisional IRA. A future leading republican dissident had kept the hiding place secret because of a pending split in the organisation.

Police ‘are facing severe terror threat from IRA’

YOU

what would you do ?

-Geaux

I think you're missing the fact that the "perp" is going to kill the history teacher anyway.

So let me get this straight. Citizens should be unarmed, helpless, and totally dependent on the police for protection . . . because the police are badly-trained and incompetent? That's really your logic?

So let me get this straight. Citizens should be unarmed, helpless, and totally dependent on the police for protection . . . because the police are badly-trained and incompetent? That's really your logic?

That's the bottom line here, isn't it? If current measures were sufficient to prevent Mass murder in our schools, no one would even be talking about allowing teachers to bring weapons in, would we? The fact that current measures do NOT prevent killings reveals the need for additional or different measures.

YOU

what would you do ?

-Geaux

I think you're missing the fact that the "perp" is going to kill the history teacher anyway.

geaux is a certified la la land dope .. pay no attention.

RW's would rather have inexperienced non professionals guarding their kids than they had experienced professionals guarding them.

YOU

what would you do ?

-Geaux

geaux is a certified la la land dope .. pay no attention.

RW's would rather have inexperienced non professionals guarding their kids than they had experienced professionals guarding them.

When it comes to guarding schools and protecting children, parents and teachers have far more interest and concern and experience than does a "professional" who is only there because he was assigned, and last week was out parked behind a billboard eating donuts waiting to give a speeder a ticket.

That's the bottom line here, isn't it? If current measures were sufficient to prevent Mass murder in our schools, no one would even be talking about allowing teachers to bring weapons in, would we? The fact that current measures do NOT prevent killings reveals the need for additional or different measures.

Yes, obviously, current methods tried for the past several decades are proving a TOTAL FAIL, and the more it is tried, the more school kids are killed. Common sense would be to try doing the opposite then, if less guns is allowing more violence, then try putting more guns in and around schools! At least try it in a study area and see how it goes. Yet the freeze-dried brain lock of the Left is unwilling to ever concede that, and no matter how badly their plans fail, they only ever conclude that the problem is that we simply haven't done ENOUGH of it yet! If creating gun free zones has been a total disaster, then OBVIOUSLY the solution must be to create bigger and more of them! o_O

Forum List

Back