Hyundai sucks !!!

...they design them for ease/quickness of manufacturing, not repair.....so repairs cost a lot......my door handle broke...instead of replacing just the door handle, I have to replace the WHOLE side panel

At their dealership if you want to visit me
. Takes 4-5 weeks to even get an appointment.
These MF wanted 450 to replace a faulty tire sensor and 450 to fix a door latch

Their cars are garbage and their service is even worse
Maybe I will get a used Acura truck
Two of the best cars I ever had...I bet they took your measure and don't want your business.

Been stuck at CH LV Hyundai for 6 fucckin hours
Plus they only play black talentless hack crap for music

If I was in a space ship , I think I would eject myself into the vacuum of space

I am only getting the fuel injections cleaned .
They are mad that I cancelled the other 2 after agreeing and 25 min later
Their cars are for white trash
It this a Jewish almost millionaire kid story"bought a Hyunschoo with 300,000 miles and complained it takes $500 pesos to fix ?

Perhaps you might buy a Ford truck. I have had them all my life. Usually 30 plus years before i want a newer on. The state of California made me junk my 2001 F 450 cause it was diesel.

I am only getting the fuel injections cleaned .
Here is a tip: Only buy Top Tier gasoline for your car. It will keep your injectors clean and save you money. Top Tier gas has extra additives that help keep your car's fuel system clean. Cost a few more pennies more per gallon but will save you hundreds of dollars in the long run.
Shell is the best, but also Exon, BP, Conoco, Texaco, etc. are good.
Never buy from the corner store that sells no name gas. .... :cool:

Last edited:
Sunni Man
Apparently I am so mentally gone : I failed to notice my rear breaks are gone and that my steering wheel was barely operational due to a badly damaged bearing column
Wow

Forum List

Back