I ain't no Birther, but what's up with this?

I don't know what care is referring to, federal or state.

Since he wrote State Department, that would seem to indicate the US Dept of State.
States have Secretaries of State & State Departments, dweeb.

Something that the birthers have never been able to answer ...

In order for Obama to pull off this off, each and every state Executive (even those of the 'red' states) would have had to be complicit in this massive voter fraud, along with the DNC, Congress and the FEC, Hawaiian state officials, etc. What purpose would it serve these hundreds (thousands?) to lie and assist Obama in defrauding the American people? Why would they do so, and why would they continue to keep it under wraps?

Since he wrote State Department, that would seem to indicate the US Dept of State.

In order for Obama to pull off this off, each and every state Executive (even those of the 'red' states) would have had to be complicit in this massive voter fraud, along with the DNC, Congress and the FEC, Hawaiian state officials, etc. What purpose would it serve these hundreds (thousands?) to lie and assist Obama in defrauding the American people? Why would they do so, and why would they continue to keep it under wraps?
You're asking Birthers to actually think through something?

First you're assuming each Secy of State actually made such a certification following an investigation. Please post such reports where available.
Second, you are assuming that there was "massive" fraud when in fact simple negligence could explain it easily. Negligence like "well I saw it on a web site so it must be true."
Sound familiar?
I realize thinking these things through is harder than just jumping to conclusions. I'll make it easy for you. Just repeat: The birther movement is all Bush's fault.

as a senator, obama was appointed to the homeland security committee for the senate, along with 2 other committees....ALL OF WHICH required a background check, vetting BEFORE he could be a committee member.....especially homeland security.

you, Rabb, obviously can not think for yourself.... Obama was vetted and also has top secret security clearance as a member of the Homeland Security Committee, as with all members of this committee.

First you're assuming each Secy of State actually made such a certification following an investigation.
I assume nothing except that the Executive of each state is charged with ensuring elections are fair and legal, to include those running for office are eligible to serve. The conspiracy is vast, and must include many people from all levels of government, federal and state, in order for him to pull this off. So tell me. What is their motive for doing so (and keeping it under wraps)?

as a senator, obama was appointed to the homeland security committee for the senate, along with 2 other committees....ALL OF WHICH required a background check, vetting BEFORE he could be a committee member.....especially homeland security.

you, Rabb, obviously can not think for yourself.... Obama was vetted and also has top secret security clearance as a member of the Homeland Security Committee, as with all members of this committee.

Oh, OK. So now he was vetted by ???? instead of the State Department. Did the vetting include verifying his (fake) birth certificate?

Your story keep changing. It keep changing because you are making it up as you go along, grasping at straws along the way.

For someone who obviously distrusts government so much, you sure have an enormous faith in their ability to keep the biggest election fraud ever under wraps. :lol:

You have an amazing capacity to ignore the obvious and obfuscate. Also to lie. But we knew this already.

The Executive of the states are responsible for elections and ensuring those running are eligible to serve. With most, this falls under Secretary of State.

Then you've just contradicted Care4all who maintains some obscure unit in the State Dept does it.

you have it right
its done on a STATE level
we dont have "national" elections
we have simultaneous state elections

you also left out the RNC
since they are not challenging his birth

Then you've just contradicted Care4all who maintains some obscure unit in the State Dept does it.

you have it right

Please post references to where each secretary of state investigated whether Obama was constitutionally qualified to run. To whom did they give this report?

True. I didn't name all the co-conspirators. The list is HUGE lol.

you have it right

Please post references to where each secretary of state investigated whether Obama was constitutionally qualified to run. To whom did they give this report?

The person is removed from the ballot, then charged with filing a false affidavit and/or perjury, whatever the state deems the charge to be.

HUGE! :lol:

I was going to post a pic of a cute cartoon a saw a few weeks ago with HUGE! scribbled across.

I went to look for it just now. Here's some advice you may never use:

DO NOT go looking in Google images with the phrase "Huge" & Safe Search turned off.

Ay yi yi!

lol.

seems its bigger than the 9/11 conspiracy list
;)

you have it right

The person is removed from the ballot, then charged with filing a false affidavit and/or perjury, whatever the state deems the charge to be.

Probably true.
Not what I asked for though.

Come come. If what you say is true and every secretary of state vetted Obama then there has to be a record of that somewhere. Where are these investigations?

Forum List

Back