I ain't no Birther, but what's up with this?

Emma,

I honestly believe that Mr Obama was born in Hawaii. However there is little doubt that the man is hiding something that could have an adverse reaction against him. And the longer he keeps hiding his records the worse it will become. All anyone is asking for is what he himself promised; TRANSPARENCY. Looks like he was just kidding about that.

I'm not sure I believe he's *hiding* anything, but what is it you want to see? And why? Just curious.

Sarge -

What you post is a perfectly valid political reason why you or anyone else might not vote for the President when he runs for re-election in 2012. If you believe that he has not kept his campaign promises sufficiently enough for you, then by all means do not vote for him. (You should note, however, that his posting his COLB on line is more than any other President or candidate in history has ever done with regard to their birth certificate.)

The problem comes in when people mistake the reasons they oppose the President politically with their "right" to attempt to remove him from office and undo the results of the last election.

Every procedure specified by the Constitution and the law to certify that the President was eligible to serve was followed. He has been certified as eligible in exactly the same manner as every other President. In fact, with all of the publicity given to this issue, the Electors and members of Congress likely had more information with regard to this topic than for any other President in history.

Idle speculation, rumors and outright lies notwithstanding, the President was properly elected, certified and inaugurated, and now serves.

Your best bet would be to work for his defeat in 2012. The "birthers" make political opposition to the President look like lunacy. It actually will help the President get re-elected...

Provide proof that you didnt say anything? Are you insane?
lol

No more insane than you wanting Obama to prove he wasn't born in Kenya, or Canada, or Indonesia or wherever...

However, you can provide links to where I was involved in a discussion about Bush's DUIs, since that is your accusation.

You again parrot that someone has seen the COLB. Please list their names and where the COLB was seen and where it is available for examination.

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

There have been numerous analyses of the COLB, or the computer scan I should say. They all point to problems and inconsistencies.
And all were debunked.

I dont want proof that Obama wasn't born in Kenya. Just that he was born here. And no one seems to want to provide that. The link is hysterical. The directors attest they have seen Obama's birth certificate. They do not attest that this is what we've seen. They do mention the COLB was produced in the last couple of years, maybe the last couple of months.
FactCheck has cute phots of the certificate, but won't make it available to journalists. Hello??
And since when is a private web site the arbiter of whether someone is constitutionally qualified to be president?
The questions were not debunked. Do you have a link doing so?
And do you have a link to a post you made where you said that what Bush did 20+ years ago isn't relevant to his being president?

Provide proof that you didnt say anything? Are you insane?
lol

No more insane than you wanting Obama to prove he wasn't born in Kenya, or Canada, or Indonesia or wherever...

However, you can provide links to where I was involved in a discussion about Bush's DUIs, since that is your accusation.

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

There have been numerous analyses of the COLB, or the computer scan I should say. They all point to problems and inconsistencies.
And all were debunked.

I dont want proof that Obama wasn't born in Kenya. Just that he was born here. And no one seems to want to provide that.
It has been provided. The COLB is the only birth certificate released upon request. The director of the Hawaiian DOH has stated twice that the records show Obama was born in Hawaii. Do you think she is in on this massive fraud too?

The link is hysterical. The directors attest they have seen Obama's birth certificate. They do not attest that this is what we've seen. They do mention the COLB was produced in the last couple of years, maybe the last couple of months.
FactCheck has cute phots of the certificate, but won't make it available to journalists. Hello??
And since when is a private web site the arbiter of whether someone is constitutionally qualified to be president?
Your blather makes no sense, but regardless... your question was if anyone has seen the actual COLB and the answer is yes.

The questions were not debunked. Do you have a link doing so?
And do you have a link to a post you made where you said that what Bush did 20+ years ago isn't relevant to his being president?
You made the accusation that I went along with trashing Bush about his DUIs, and never spoke out against it.

Prove it.

Actually you dont know that.
You dont know any of it. All you know is what some private web site tells you. What a great standard of proof.
Hey, I've got a private web site that says send me all your money and I can teach you to make a million dollars. Bring it on.
You keep repeating the same untruths, half truths and falsehoods in some pathetic attempt to sound like you're debating.
I pity a country that has voters like you.

You dont know any of it. All you know is what some private web site tells you. What a great standard of proof.
Hey, I've got a private web site that says send me all your money and I can teach you to make a million dollars. Bring it on.
You keep repeating the same untruths, half truths and falsehoods in some pathetic attempt to sound like you're debating.

Actually, I know it because I've seen the COLB and because Hawaiian state officials have confirmed that they have seen the records, he was indeed born there and the info contained within the COLB is accurate.

So until you can provide something that trumps a COLB and the word of the Hawaiian state officials, you fail.

Continue to blather on about how this is massive fraud and conspiracy for all I care. It's not going to change a damned thing :)

Sarge -

What you post is a perfectly valid political reason why you or anyone else might not vote for the President when he runs for re-election in 2012. If you believe that he has not kept his campaign promises sufficiently enough for you, then by all means do not vote for him. (You should note, however, that his posting his COLB on line is more than any other President or candidate in history has ever done with regard to their birth certificate.)

The problem comes in when people mistake the reasons they oppose the President politically with their "right" to attempt to remove him from office and undo the results of the last election.

Every procedure specified by the Constitution and the law to certify that the President was eligible to serve was followed. He has been certified as eligible in exactly the same manner as every other President. In fact, with all of the publicity given to this issue, the Electors and members of Congress likely had more information with regard to this topic than for any other President in history.

Idle speculation, rumors and outright lies notwithstanding, the President was properly elected, certified and inaugurated, and now serves.

Your best bet would be to work for his defeat in 2012. The "birthers" make political opposition to the President look like lunacy. It actually will help the President get re-elected...

Obviously I am not a birther, but i do understand when someone is trying to hide something. And this "Transparent President" is hiding a lot. I might start referring to him as that; TP; and we all know what that is.

Yeah.......it's a juvenile nickname given by an idiot named Ollie.

"Well, gee Ollie.........."

What the fuck REMF, you're not a birther, but you keep harping on the same shit they do.

Sarge -

Obviously I am not a birther, but i do understand when someone is trying to hide something. And this "Transparent President" is hiding a lot. I might start referring to him as that; TP; and we all know what that is.

If you've already answered this, I do apologize (I'm half asleep here lol)...

What exactly would you like Obama to provide and why?

Actually, I know it because I've seen the COLB and because Hawaiian state officials have confirmed that they have seen the records, he was indeed born there and the info contained within the COLB is accurate.

So until you can provide something that trumps a COLB and the word of the Hawaiian state officials, you fail.

Continue to blather on about how this is massive fraud and conspiracy for all I care. It's not going to change a damned thing :)

You;ve seen it?? Tell us. I want details.

What can I say? I'm just good that way :)

Let me guess: it appeared to you in a vision, with Obama enthroned on a sapphire throne and angels with faces of Nancy Pelosi were singing "Barack Hussein Obama. Mmm Mmm Mmm." Right? Am I part way there?
You're obviously lying about this like you've lied so often before.

Let me guess: it appeared to you in a vision, with Obama enthroned on a sapphire throne and angels with faces of Nancy Pelosi were singing "Barack Hussein Obama. Mmm Mmm Mmm." Right? Am I part way there?
C'mon man, she might have been wrong about something, but i highly doubt she lied
I've known her for years, and that's just outside her character

C'mon man, she might have been wrong about something, but i highly doubt she lied

She claims to have seen the COLB but wont provide details. Since basically no one has seen it and I doubt she is an Obama campaign operative I can only conclude that she lies. Do you have a better explanation?

She claims to have seen the COLB but wont provide details. Since basically no one has seen it and I doubt she is an Obama campaign operative I can only conclude that she lies. Do you have a better explanation?
i have seen several scans of the document
i see nothing that would indicate it being forged
several(at least 2 anyway) Hawaiian State officials have confirmed that the scans are accurate
unless you wish to challenge every Hawaiian issued COLB for validity, you have to accept that his is authentic

several(at least 2 anyway) Hawaiian State officials have confirmed that the scans are accurate
unless you wish to challenge every Hawaiian issued COLB for validity, you have to accept that his is authentic

You have seen scans of the document. That is not the same thing as seeing the document. I do not have to accept anything and some people have examined the scan and pronounced it forged.

You have seen scans of the document. That is not the same thing as seeing the document. I do not have to accept anything and some people have examined the scan and pronounced it forged.

you are wayyy behind the eightball.....the original copy of his birth certificate first shown in doubt because the seal could not be seen in the scan and because the Obama team blocked out the registrar number given....

So then the original COLB was made available for hands on examination, which verified the seal and took very close up picutres of the whole document.

I have given you the link SEVERAL TIMES showing this....but heh, stupid is as stupid does.

Can you please show us evidence that Obama was not born in Hawaii.

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT to support your idiotic position? PLEASE SHOW US SOME PROOF, that he was NOT born in Honolulu.

I dont know where he was born. Apparantly neither does anyone else. Scans on the internet are no substitute for full and complete disclosure, something Obama promised in his administration.

Forum List

Back