I ain't no Birther, but what's up with this?

I dont know where he was born. Apparantly neither does anyone else. Scans on the internet are no substitute for full and complete disclosure, something Obama promised in his administration.

Who do you want to touch it? YOu? The State dept that vetted him? WHO WILL SATISFY YOU?

Where is obama's mother's passport showing the dates of her travel from kenya to the usa?

How about an airline passenger list thaqt shows she flew from kenya to the usaq after her birthing him...?

How about immigration records, showing her returning to the usa after his birthing there...?

How about proof he was born in a hospital in Kenya..?

How about proof that in 1961 your could make it to honolulu hawaii in 2 days from kenya....so she could have his birth registered at the State Dept in less than the 3 days....from his birth.

How about a legitimate legal, kenyan birth certificate?

How about US embassy records in Kenya showing she was there during her pregnancy....or that they tried to get her back home to deliver him.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE that makes you believe he was not born in Honolulu and born in Kenya or overseas...ANY THING AT ALL AS PROOF, or even that gives doubt, would be greatly appreciated....

IF YOU CAN NOT PRODUCE anything of the sort, WHAT in your little head makes you think, you have the higher ground here and are not just being a complete and utter, false witness, liar to harm Obama?

You have NOTHING to even support the accusation of him not being born here....NOTHING AT ALL....

I took this seriously when i first heard it, and I spent days going over the stuff on the birther sites, trying to confirm ANY of their claims....AND NOT ONE HAS BEEN THE TRUTH or been able to be substantiated with ANY KIND OF VALIDITY OR TRUTH....not one of their accusations....

Now you may be some armchair quarterback leading this SHAM and SLANDER, but honestly and truth prevents me from doing such.....where is your ethical stance? MIA.

Care

I dont know where he was born. Apparantly neither does anyone else. Scans on the internet are no substitute for full and complete disclosure, something Obama promised in his administration.

Who do you want to touch it? YOu? The State dept that vetted him? WHO WILL SATISFY YOU?

Where is obama's mother's passport showing the dates of her travel from kenya to the usa?

How about an airline passenger list thaqt shows she flew from kenya to the usaq after her birthing him...?

How about immigration records, showing her returning to the usa after his birthing there...?

How about proof that in 1961 your could make it to honolulu hawaii in 2 days from kenya....so she could have his birth registered at the State Dept in less than the 3 days....from his birth.

How about US embassy records in Kenya showing she was there during her pregnancy....or that they tried to get her back home to deliver him.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE that makes you believe he was not born in Honolulu and born in Kenya or overseas...ANY THING AT ALL AS PROOF, or even that gives doubt, would be greatly appreciated....

IF YOU CAN NOT PRODUCE anything of the sort, WHAT in your little head makes you think, you have the higher ground here and are not just being a complete and utter, false witness, liar to harm Obama?

You have NOTHING to even support the accusation of him not being born here....NOTHING AT ALL....

I took this seriously when i first heard it, and I spent days going over the stuff on the birther sites, trying to confirm ANY of their claims....AND NOT ONE HAS BEEN THE TRUTH or been able to be substantiated with ANY KIND OF VALIDITY OR TRUTH....not one of their accusations....

Now you may be some armchair quarterback leading this SHAM and SLANDER, but honestly and truth prevents me from doing such.....where is your ethical stance? MIA.

Care

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sarge -

Once again, you have a political reason to vote against the President in 2012.

For the remaining birthers, a quote from Monty Python and the Holy Grail:

"What are you going to do, bleed on me?"

Care

How about the long form of the birth certificate? Pretty simple, eh?
So why is the administration blocking its release? Why are they going to court to fight it? Why are they not releasing his school records?
What is the administration hiding?
I keep coming back to this and no one can answer this question. Pretty basic, really.

Care

It's been answered numerous times.

The COLB is the only document the state of Hawaii issues upon request for a birth certificate.

Care

The COLB is the only document the state of Hawaii issues upon request for a birth certificate.
Since July of last year...you & I have said that ...what, like 700 times by now?

Care

And I am sure the president of the united states is powerless against the awesome might of the Hawaii dept of health.
yeah.

And I am sure the president of the united states is powerless against the awesome might of the Hawaii dept of health.
yeah.

Their system switched back in '00 (maybe '01). He has nothing to do with it.

But tell ya what.

Find someone born in Hawaii and have them request a copy of their birth certificate and see what the state provides.
I know if you land there, first thing they give you is a lei.

:razz:

What the hell?

I would hope this is followed up - gotta be a hoax.

In related news, a federal judge actually fined the birther leader $20 grand in an effort to protect the "integrity" of the courts.

Now this up to this point all the birther stuff seems rather silly, but fining someone for bringing a case before the court? That seems a bit...something.

Judge Fines 'Birther' Leader | Georgia Public Broadcasting

The courts (and the congress) do not want to do their jobs; neither are willing to demand the evidence that the President is an American citizen, not a foreign one as he could have claimed to go to college on grants or scholarships. The people responsible for protecting our Constitution are more concerned with eliminating individual rights and subjugating the population, than doing their jobs as written in the Constitution.
Pray for our country, the people that are supposed to be representing us, think they were elected rulers. Now we cannot even use "legal" means to draw attention to the poor jobs our representatives are doing.

Plus … since originally posting this item, I received the following statement from Paul Colford, director of media relations for the Associated Press: “The AP has never reported that President Obama was born in Kenya. In fact, AP news stories about the state of Hawaii have confirmed that he was born there. The Kenyan paper that you cite rewrote a 2004 AP story, adding the phrase ‘Kenyan-born.’ That wording was not in the AP version of the story.”

Obama birthplace lawyer submits suspect document - Total Buzz - OCRegister.com

What the hell?

I would hope this is followed up - gotta be a hoax.

In related news, a federal judge actually fined the birther leader $20 grand in an effort to protect the "integrity" of the courts.

Now this up to this point all the birther stuff seems rather silly, but fining someone for bringing a case before the court? That seems a bit...something.

Judge Fines 'Birther' Leader | Georgia Public Broadcasting

The courts (and the congress) do not want to do their jobs; neither are willing to demand the evidence that the President is an American citizen, not a foreign one as he could have claimed to go to college on grants or scholarships. The people responsible for protecting our Constitution are more concerned with eliminating individual rights and subjugating the population, than doing their jobs as written in the Constitution.
Pray for our country, the people that are supposed to be representing us, think they were elected rulers. Now we cannot even use "legal" means to draw attention to the poor jobs our representatives are doing.

Thou shall not bear false witness....(the work of the deceiver)

Which YOU are doing....

How come?

In case you are truly doing this by accident or mistake....FYI

Obama DID NOT get any foreign given scholarships to go to college here....that is just ANOTHER LIE of this group, and has been proven to be FALSE already...

What I would like to know is WHY would you, a supposed believing, religious Christian, continue to FOLLOW LIARS....people who have continually presented ONE LIE AFTER ANOTHER regarding Obama's birth...ALL of the proof was FABRICATED of FALSE....OR FRAUDULENT.

So WHY do you continue to follow DECEIVERS and LIARS, as this group has now turned out to be?

What makes you stay by their side? God? I don't think so.... :( But please explain so that I do understand precisely where you are coming from....

Care

Last edited:
Liars. Look who's talking.
Which unit of the State Department is responsible for vetting presidential candidates? I'll just remind you of that absurd claim you made here.

Seems like when I ask the hard questions your response is always to clam up and/or change the subject.

The Executive of the states are responsible for elections and ensuring those running are eligible to serve. With most, this falls under Secretary of State.

Then you've just contradicted Care4all who maintains some obscure unit in the State Dept does it.

The Executive of the states are responsible for elections and ensuring those running are eligible to serve. With most, this falls under Secretary of State.

Then you've just contradicted Care4all who maintains some obscure unit in the State Dept does it.

I don't know what care is referring to, federal or state.

I don't know what care is referring to, federal or state.

Since he wrote State Department, that would seem to indicate the US Dept of State.

Forum List

Back