I ain't no Birther, but what's up with this?

We don't need to do anything.
Obama needs to show that he is actually legally qualified to be president. He has not done so. He could easily do so.
The question is why he refuses to do so.

He provided the COLB and Hawaiian officials have backed it up.

Burden of proof is now on your side to trump the COLB and official statements by the DOH.

Get crackin'. Time's a wastin'!

Merely repeating what you've already said isn't making an argument. It is demonstrating you have nothing intelligent to say at all.

Burden of proof is now on your side to trump the COLB and official statements by the DOH.

Merely repeating what you've already said isn't making an argument. It is demonstrating you have nothing intelligent to say at all.
It's repeating the facts. Perhaps if it's repeated often enough, it will sink in.

Now if you want to bitch and moan and stamp your feet and work yourself into a lather over this issue, then of course you don't have to prove anything. However, if you want these accusations to actually accomplish anything, it will have to be in the Courts (which don't have jurisdiction) or the Congress (which does), and in that case the burden of proof is upon the one(s) bringing the charges, not on President Obama.

It's repeating the facts. Perhaps if it's repeated often enough, it will sink in.

Now if you want to bitch and moan and stamp your feet and work yourself into a lather over this issue, then of course you don't have to prove anything. However, if you want these accusations to actually accomplish anything, it will have to be in the Courts (which don't have jurisdiction) or the Congress (which does), and in that case the burden of proof is upon the one(s) bringing the charges, not on President Obama.

Silly Emma, you expect anything that Rabbi reads on here to sink in? And for Rabbi to do anything but stamp his feet and cry? :lol:

Careful though, if you piss him off too badly, he'll put you on ignore. Shogun and I are already on his list supposedly. :eusa_whistle:

You are simply asserting.
The facts are that he has not supplied anything. The facts are that significant doubt exists as to whether the COLB provided is a forgery. The facts are that he has not released his college records either.
I don't know where Obama was born. I don't know what hospital he was born in. I don't know who the doctor was. I don't know how he paid for private college. I don't know what his grades were.
And neither does anyone else.
These are the facts.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

The facts are that he has not supplied anything. The facts are that significant doubt exists as to whether the COLB provided is a forgery. The facts are that he has not released his college records either.
I don't know where Obama was born. I don't know what hospital he was born in. I don't know who the doctor was. I don't know how he paid for private college. I don't know what his grades were.
These are the facts.

Don't forget to hold your breath 'til you turn blue. Then we'll know you really mean it.

These are the facts.

Don't forget to hold your breath 'til you turn blue. Then we'll know you really mean it.

I could talk til I was blue in the face and you still wouldn't get it.
Some people never will. Some people believe Elvis is alive and OJ is innocent. Doesn't make it true.
To that we'll add that Obama is a native born American citizen.

These are the facts.

Some people never will. Some people believe Elvis is alive and OJ is innocent. Doesn't make it true.

If you want to believe in kooky conspiracy theories, that's your business.

These are the facts.

Can you get any more STUPID? Who Forged the COLB with the raised seal notarized stamp? Did the governor...? republican governor of hawaii that assured Obama's record of birth was on file as honolulu, and the head of the Health department of vital statistics who also said his record of birth was on file with hawaii, and that his COLB WAS ACCURATE?

you don't need to know the hospital he was born in, though we do know what hospital he was born in because they STATED he was born there....they won't release his mother's hospital records because it is against the laws of Hawaii....

This is not a thread about his college records....etc....start one on that, if this is what bothers you...but his official State document for his place of Birth has been legally presented and shown for his qualifications of president...

The ONLY thing that is relevant to his eligibility to serve is his place and date of birth, both of which are on the COLB.

Hospital records, school records, medical records, etc., are irrelevant and none of our damn business, so why are the birthers demanding those?

If you want to believe in kooky conspiracy theories, that's your business.

Actually I am coming to believe that those who think there is no problem are the real conspiracy theorists. If you can't answer the questions then how is there not a problem?

The ONLY thing that is relevant to his eligibility to serve is his place and date of birth, both of which are on the COLB.

Hospital records, school records, medical records, etc., are irrelevant and none of our damn business, so why are the birthers demanding those?

And since the COLB raises obvious questions about its provenance and veracity we would need some supporting documentation. Which isn't there.
And ANYTHING that pertains to someone who wants to be president is our damn business.
I didn't hear you protesting that Bush's drunk driving convictions weren't anyone's business.

And since the COLB raises obvious questions about its provenance and veracity we would need some supporting documentation. Which isn't there.
And ANYTHING that pertains to someone who wants to be president is our damn business.
I didn't hear you protesting that Bush's drunk driving convictions weren't anyone's business.

I don't recall saying anything about Bush's DUIs. Perhaps you have some links to refresh my memory?

And for your information, the COLB is the official documentation. No 'supporting' evidence necessary.

I don't recall saying anything about Bush's DUIs. Perhaps you have some links to refresh my memory?

And for your information, the COLB is the official documentation. No 'supporting' evidence necessary.
Right, you didnt protest that what he did 20+ years earlier was anyone's business. If you did, please post links.
No one has seen the COLB. We have only seen a scan, one that is probably forged.

Right, you didnt protest that what he did 20+ years earlier was anyone's business. If you did, please post links.
lol

You made the accusation, you provide the proof.

You seem to have difficulty with that concept.

No one has seen the COLB.

Wrong.

We have only seen a scan, one that is probably forged.

Prove it.

Provide proof that you didnt say anything? Are you insane?
You again parrot that someone has seen the COLB. Please list their names and where the COLB was seen and where it is available for examination.
There have been numerous analyses of the COLB, or the computer scan I should say. They all point to problems and inconsistencies.

Provide proof that you didnt say anything? Are you insane?
lol

No more insane than you wanting Obama to prove he wasn't born in Kenya, or Canada, or Indonesia or wherever...

However, you can provide links to where I was involved in a discussion about Bush's DUIs, since that is your accusation.

You again parrot that someone has seen the COLB. Please list their names and where the COLB was seen and where it is available for examination.

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

There have been numerous analyses of the COLB, or the computer scan I should say. They all point to problems and inconsistencies.
And all were debunked.

Emma,

I honestly believe that Mr Obama was born in Hawaii. However there is little doubt that the man is hiding something that could have an adverse reaction against him. And the longer he keeps hiding his records the worse it will become. All anyone is asking for is what he himself promised; TRANSPARENCY. Looks like he was just kidding about that.

Forum List

Back