I am a democrat...should be mandatory reading

This is one of the clearesr looks at being a democrat...

Your ignorance is why I get credit for standing up for you, and protecting you from those who truly care, because I really don’t. I opposed those great moments, and like Joe Biden, I’ve been wrong on everything that mattered. I supported slavery, opposed civil rights, started the KKK, and administered Jim Crow’s segregation for 100 years. And to this day, the majority of Black, Hispanic, and Asian voters will still vote for me. Proof positive of two things -- I’m good at what I do, and you’re stupid to keep letting me do it.

A column in the AT decrying Democrats. There's a shocker.

So why remind everybody? I have to wonder at the mindset that can't allow a thread to exist without mentioning him. Seems obsessive to me, but here we are...

You’re the one who’s making a big deal about it. Why don’t you want to be reminded?

As long as the cult refuses to repudiate the asshole, we’re going to keep talking about him until he’s locked up.

You’re the one who’s making a big deal about it. Why don’t you want to be reminded?

As long as the cult refuses to repudiate the asshole, we’re going to keep talking about him until he’s locked up.
No, you're going to talk about him until the next Republican takes up residence in the White House, because as soon as you stop, you'll have to let the democrat stand on his own two feet, something you've not done with Quid Pro Joe. Ever since the campaign, you have to reference TRUMP!, no matter what. You're obsessed with him, as evidenced by the posters who seemingly cannot allow a thread to exist without some mention of him.

So why remind everybody? I have to wonder at the mindset that can't allow a thread to exist without mentioning him. Seems obsessive to me, but here we are...
Thoughts & prayers :itsok:

This is one of the clearesr looks at being a democrat...

Your ignorance is why I get credit for standing up for you, and protecting you from those who truly care, because I really don’t. I opposed those great moments, and like Joe Biden, I’ve been wrong on everything that mattered. I supported slavery, opposed civil rights, started the KKK, and administered Jim Crow’s segregation for 100 years. And to this day, the majority of Black, Hispanic, and Asian voters will still vote for me. Proof positive of two things -- I’m good at what I do, and you’re stupid to keep letting me do it.

Texas: Slave State. Voted for Trump
North Carolina: Slave State: Voted for Trump
South Carolina: Slave State: Voted for Trump
Arkansas: Slave State: Voted for Trump
Louisiana: Slave State: Voted for Trump
Mississippi: Slave State: Voted for Trump
Alabama: Slave State: Voted for Trump
Tennessee: Slave State: Voted for Trump
Florida: Slave State: Voted for Trump
Georgia: Slave State: Voted for Biden
Virginia: Slave State: Voted for Biden
West Virginia: Part of Slave State Virginia: Voted for Trump

The former confederate states know who represents the legacy of the confederacy and its defense of slavery. As do black folks.

Which is why the former slave states overwhelmingly voted for Trump. And black folks overwhelmingly voted for Biden

And in about the same proportions.

Stormfront is a NAZI racist hate group. They’ve been backing the Republican Party for generations.

But thank you for proving my point. There is no limit to the depths that Republicans will sink to in order to deny and deflect from their affiliations with white supremacists.
You need to revisit the dosage of your various medications.

The former confederate states know who represents the legacy of the confederacy and its defense of slavery. As do black folks.

Which is why the former slave states overwhelmingly voted for Trump. And black folks overwhelmingly voted for Biden

Those states? Really?

The democrat party ia literally the party of slavery, jim crow and the klan.......

Obama is an actual racist as is biden......and you are playing that stupid game?

Laughing at you. You’re an idiot. Dems are the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, racists, misogynists, and all sorts of kiddie perversions. So of course you support them and completely ignore actual history.

Those states? Really?

The democrat party ia literally the party of slavery, jim crow and the klan.......

Obama is an actual racist as is biden......and you are playing that stupid game?

And almost all of those same slavestates with jim crow laws, slavery and the klan....are all as Red as heart's blood, voting for Trump today.

The former confederate states know who represents the legacy of the confederacy and its defense of slavery. Trump and the GOP.

As do black folks.

Which is why the former slave states overwhelmingly voted for Trump. And black folks overwhelmingly voted for Biden.

Laughing...but you better, huh? Well bless your heart.

Laughing at you. You’re an idiot. Dems are the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, racists, misogynists, and all sorts of kiddie perversions. So of course you support them and completely ignore actual history.

The former confederate states know who represents the legacy of the confederacy and its defense of slavery.

Which is why they vote for Trump today.

And black people know who represents the legacy of the confederacy too. Which is why they vote overwhelmingly for Democrats.

And almost all of those same slavestates with jim crow laws, slavery and the klan....are all as Red as heart's blood, voting for Trump today.

The former confederate states know who represents the legacy of the confederacy and its defense of slavery. Trump and the GOP.

As do black folks.

Which is why the former slave states overwhelmingly voted for Trump. And black folks overwhelmingly voted for Biden.

Laughing at you again retard. Who states vote for today does nothing to erase your party’s history of slavery, Jim Crow , the Klan, and other atrocities.

The former confederate states know who represents the legacy of the confederacy and its defense of slavery.

Which is why they vote for Trump today.

And black people know who represents the legacy of the confederacy too. Which is why they vote overwhelmingly for Democrats.
Nope retard. Today’s votes do nothing to erase your racism. But keep trying little boy. We’ll keep laughing at you.

Laughing at you again retard. Who states vote for today does nothing to erase your party’s history of slavery, Jim Crow , the Klan, and other atrocities.
It shows, clear as a bell, who the former confederate states know who epresent the legacy of slavery, Jim crow, and the Klan:

Trump and the GOP.

Black folks get it. Which is why they vote for Democrats. They can see what anyone else can:

Nope retard. Today’s votes do nothing to erase your racism. But keep trying little boy. We’ll keep laughing at you.

Today's votes demonstrate elegantly that the former confederate state know who represents the the legacy of the confederacy.

As do black folks.

Why would I ignore them.....and believe you?

It shows, clear as a bell, who the former confederate states know who epresent the legacy of slavery, Jim crow, and the Klan:

Trump and the GOP.

Black folks get it. Which is why they vote for Democrats. They can see what anyone else can:

Keep flailing. Your bullshit doesn’t change facts or history. No matter how stupid you make yourself look.

such bs

the end

I"m still not sure who this theater is for. They know that the deep south is in hard for Trump and the GOP. We know the deep south is in hard for whomever will represent the legay of the confederacy.. We all know who the former slave states vote for overwhelmingly.

Smiling.....do they think Black folks are gonna fall for their bullshit?

Its adorable.

As do black folks.

The Civil War ended in 1865....the democrats are racist today

The Civil War ensed in 1865....the democrats are racist today
Uh-huh.

"The Supreme Court on Thursday sided with Black voters who challenged Alabama’s congressional map as a violation of the Voting Rights Act, meaning the state likely will have to draw a new map with another majority-minority district before the 2024 election."

That was 4 DAYS ago.

We're not the one's violating the Voting Right's Act to suppress the voting power of black folks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back