I am American, and I respect Christianity.

They do not have the power to wipe everyone off the face of the Earth multiple times over, the US does.

No one wants to do that you fail. Go to the outside world. People care for their countries and people.

Hey, genius, where did I say anyone wants to do that? I am just pointing out they do not have the firepower to actually get into an all out war against the US. That is a fact. Live with it, go insane, or kill yourself, those are your options.

Hey fuckface that's exactly what you said. You said exactly Muslims will destroy everyone once they get the power. And that's such a nut conspiracy theory. Stupid nazi

No, that article didn't show any of that.

Next.

Are you attempting to deny Eric Rudolph's involvement with the Army of God? You can't. He belonged to the group and believed that his Christianity required him to bomb abortion clinics. It's okay...I don't actually believe that you are like him (just because you aren't very bright and are rabidly anti-choice). I don't believe in painting all Christians with the same brush just as I don't believe in painting all Muslims with the same brush. Of course, I happen to KNOW people who are Muslim. Go meet some, please.

That's a nice ball of garbled gobbledygook.

Again, your article didn't confirm any of it.

You can't keep deflecting. This is Eric Rudolph's Homepage. All articles are written by Eric Rudolph and authorized by him
to be posted on this site.

That's the Army of God website. Now that proof positive has been provided, would you care to answer the question. Do you wish to be painted with the same Christian brush that paints Fred Phelps, yes or no?

No one wants to do that you fail. Go to the outside world. People care for their countries and people.

Hey, genius, where did I say anyone wants to do that? I am just pointing out they do not have the firepower to actually get into an all out war against the US. That is a fact. Live with it, go insane, or kill yourself, those are your options.

Hey fuckface that's exactly what you said. You said exactly Muslims will destroy everyone once they get the power. And that's such a nut conspiracy theory. Stupid nazi

ok... how about this... they will destroy everyone not muslim... or as you put it... not the right kind of muslim.....

it is as you know.... what is in the koran.... convert or destroy.

as far as you know

The US has the largest nuclear arsenal on the planet, it is capable of destroying every major city on the planet and destroying civilization as we know it. Unless Muslims are actually backed by a god that is willing to kill for them they cannot match the US in its ability to destroy. this is a fact, not something that I might be proven wrong about if I knew more than I do.

And the US is allied with many of those countries moron. America isn't gonna nuke the world. No one will. That's not the point of life

I heard that are wanted to do a movie about you but they are couldn't find anyone to play your role of dumbest.

as far as you know

The US has the largest nuclear arsenal on the planet, it is capable of destroying every major city on the planet and destroying civilization as we know it. Unless Muslims are actually backed by a god that is willing to kill for them they cannot match the US in its ability to destroy. this is a fact, not something that I might be proven wrong about if I knew more than I do.

it only takes one nuke to ruin your day, ace, and they're not that hard to make if you've got money.

you fucking christers crack me up.

Iran has plenty of money, has publicly stated they want to build one, but hasn't managed yet. Maybe they are harder to build than you think.

How many people has Fred killed today?

That's more deflection. Again, it's okay...you're refusal to answer is answer enough. You don't want too admit for all to see that you're a pathetic hypocrite. We all see anyway.

Eric Rudolph killed at least two, if not more. That more your style? Do you want to be associated with him, Christian?

No, what I said was that, if they had the power, they would have wiped us off the face of the Earth. Are you denying that, if the extremist had the ability, they would happily wipe out everyone who disagrees with them?

And the US is allied with many of those countries moron. America isn't gonna nuke the world. No one will. That's not the point of life

I heard that are wanted to do a movie about you but they are couldn't find anyone to play your role of dumbest.

????? Lol you fucking moron. Are you that stupid?

Are you attempting to deny Eric Rudolph's involvement with the Army of God? You can't. He belonged to the group and believed that his Christianity required him to bomb abortion clinics. It's okay...I don't actually believe that you are like him (just because you aren't very bright and are rabidly anti-choice). I don't believe in painting all Christians with the same brush just as I don't believe in painting all Muslims with the same brush. Of course, I happen to KNOW people who are Muslim. Go meet some, please.

You can't keep deflecting. This is Eric Rudolph's Homepage. All articles are written by Eric Rudolph and authorized by him

That's the Army of God website. Now that proof positive has been provided, would you care to answer the question. Do you wish to be painted with the same Christian brush that paints Fred Phelps, yes or no?

I actually found that sight, and it was created after he was arrested. What evidence do you have that he even knew about the Army of God before he started blowing up things, or that he ever said that god told him to do it?

No, what I said was that, if they had the power, they would have wiped us off the face of the Earth. Are you denying that, if the extremist had the ability, they would happily wipe out everyone who disagrees with them?

You weren't speaking about extremists. You referred to Muslims. And extremists will never have power like you imagine. And if they do get a little bit of power that means they have to act reasonably and smart. Hezbollah is pretty strong for a militia and they aren't killing everyone. But they aren't necessarily extremists that are a conflict group.

????? Lol you fucking moron. Are you that stupid?

MV5BMTIzNDI5MTc0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjM5NDU5._V1._SY317_CR10,0,214,317_.jpg

I actually found that sight, and it was created after he was arrested. What evidence do you have that he even knew about the Army of God before he started blowing up things, or that he ever said that god told him to do it?

Wow...and you guys sit and decry how the "regular" Muslims don't do enough to denounce the extremists. Ya'll can't even admit that a guy who set bombs in gay bars and abortion clinics was a Christian. He was a member of the "Army" when he did it for Pete's sake.

Denial...ain't just a river

and yet how many die in the name of your god ...daily.....
Very, very few, actually.
mothers killing their kids cause god told them too
Very, very few, actually.

etc and so forth....

mcvey was christian
He was not motivated by his religion. He was opposed to the government's actions.

Meanwhile, back in reality:

220px-Piss_Christ_by_Serrano_Andres_(1987).jpg

No deaths were caused by anyone offended by this image.

mohammed-cartoon.jpg

The death toll is still rising over images like this.

Which, incidentally, doesn't encourage psychotic murderers.

There is a difference between traditional "Middle Eastern" Christianity and what passes for Christianity in the US today.

You will never see ME Christians shouting "let him die" and "applauding executions". You will never hear them saying, "Feed the poor and they will breed".

The religion as split. Their beliefs aren't fundagelical or Republican beliefs, not for the most part. Today's Christian Republicans worship the "Golden Calf".

True:

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
Mahatma Gandhi
Read more at Mahatma Gandhi Quotes - BrainyQuote

Forum List

Back