I am an ex convict and I have the right to vote. Is that a problem for you? If so why?

It's easy to paint with a broad brush. It's not easy to practice what our society was founded on, freedom & forgiveness.

It is true that blacks over populate our prisons. It is not true that they're all thugs. It's also not true that redemption is a forgotten virtue. I knew many in my time that were incarcerated for far less than I.

Prison is a revolving door for most BUT for every 8 or 9 that can't find the exit 1 or 2 do. Those 1 or 2 deserve every opportunity to prove to society, themselves & their families that they have something to contribute to society.

I may be a middle aged prick now but when I was released i went to different schools telling my life story to other kids. Kids who might have listened.
I never pretend that I'm better than anyone else but I did my best to help others not make the same mistakes I did as a teen.

Does that not earn me some kind of latitude? And conversely how do you know that others haven't done the same?

If you take everything away from a man who is TRYING to right the ship what is he left to paddle with when the seas get rough...
Actually there are more whites in prison than anyone else but way to keep advancing the GOP scare tactic. Maybe you being uneducated should keep you from having the right to vote?
You can just stfu. I've been there. I've lived it. Reality is reality.
As far as my education goes I have 2 trade school degrees, one in general construction & one in business management under my belt and 2 years of computer IT. Granted the computer courses were based on DOS but I have a firm feeling that you can go fuck yourself either way
Obviously you havent lived the reality. Are you really that stupid that you think I believe you went to every prison in the country?

Obviously in school you were not educated properly since you believe there are more Blacks in prison than white.
I can't help you. So wrapped up in your own bullshit you can't see anything
I dont need your help. You need mine. Thats why I corrected you. Dont be angry.
Alright smartass. Pull up a stat that opposes my post.

Felons voting????????
It's not allowed in most jurisdictions if that changes then knock yourself out go and vote. Your numbers would be dwarfed by voter fraud alone anyway. There are not many countries in the world with a less corrupted voting system than the current American system. Sorry to say the fix for the United States is no longer at the ballot box.

Felons voting????????
It's not allowed in most jurisdictions if that changes then knock yourself out go and vote. Your numbers would be dwarfed by voter fraud alone anyway. There are not many countries in the world with a less corrupted voting system than the current American system. Sorry to say the fix for the United States is no longer at the ballot box.
THIRTY EIGHT states allow ex cons the right to vote

Once you've completed your sentence, your rights should be fully restored.

I want to know what the crime was before I restore full rights after completing their sentence. Rapos, Traitors and Chomos lose all rights permanently.

THIRTY EIGHT states allow ex cons the right to vote
Like I said......There are not many countries in the world with a less corrupted voting system than the current American system.
With a black or white outlook like yours you should probably put me on ignore. Least I burst every bubble & preconception you have of those you deem less worthy than you.

Actually there are more whites in prison than anyone else but way to keep advancing the GOP scare tactic. Maybe you being uneducated should keep you from having the right to vote?
As far as my education goes I have 2 trade school degrees, one in general construction & one in business management under my belt and 2 years of computer IT. Granted the computer courses were based on DOS but I have a firm feeling that you can go fuck yourself either way
Obviously you havent lived the reality. Are you really that stupid that you think I believe you went to every prison in the country?

Obviously in school you were not educated properly since you believe there are more Blacks in prison than white.
Dont be lazy. You can look it up for yourself. I am just educating you.

I just did dumbfuck. I was right on both counts. Crazy accurate too.

If you was to imply I was wrong or uneducated the onus is on YOU to prove your assertions.

When I was young and ornery in school I wish that my teachers remembered, "The Rule of Thumb".

It's easy to paint with a broad brush. It's not easy to practice what our society was founded on, freedom & forgiveness.

It is true that blacks over populate our prisons. It is not true that they're all thugs. It's also not true that redemption is a forgotten virtue. I knew many in my time that were incarcerated for far less than I.

Prison is a revolving door for most BUT for every 8 or 9 that can't find the exit 1 or 2 do. Those 1 or 2 deserve every opportunity to prove to society, themselves & their families that they have something to contribute to society.

I may be a middle aged prick now but when I was released i went to different schools telling my life story to other kids. Kids who might have listened.
I never pretend that I'm better than anyone else but I did my best to help others not make the same mistakes I did as a teen.

Does that not earn me some kind of latitude? And conversely how do you know that others haven't done the same?

If you take everything away from a man who is TRYING to right the ship what is he left to paddle with when the seas get rough...

You are quite right about the number of blacks and whites incarcerated in prison. Understandably, there is the misconception that more blacks are in prison than whites due to the far higher RATE of incarceration for blacks than whites. Our population is made up of about 12% blacks while the makeup over 37% of our prison population.

Read more:
BOP Statistics: Inmate Race

You are quite right about the number of blacks and whites incarcerated in prison. Understandably, there is the misconception that more blacks are in prison than whites due to the far higher RATE of incarceration for blacks than whites. Our population is made up of about 12% blacks while the makeup over 37% of our prison population.
THANK YOU

Class dismissed asslips!

OK dumbfuck.

First Wtf is BOP?

Second I was talking in regards to percentage of population. What is it, 1 in 5 blacks are in or have been in prison?
Dont get angry because you didnt know what you were talking about. Click on the link so you can be educated and you will find out what BOP means.

You never mentioned anything about percentages dummy. You just didnt know what you were talking about.

THANK YOU

Class dismissed asslips!
Why are you thanking him? He agreed with me dummy.

With a black or white outlook like yours you should probably put me on ignore. Least I burst every bubble & preconception you have of those you deem less worthy than you
If you're a felon and you paid your debt to society and your jurisdiction allows you to vote then vote. I feel that adds to the corruption of our electoral system. You don't because you're a scum sucking felon.

Forum List

Back