I Am Ashamed of My Country

One of the many reasons to be proud of your country is that you have the freedom to write this sort of stuff.

That's a good point, but not entirely true. I am free to write this stuff because I am retired. The only other people who are free to write it are employed people or anyone else not working for a governmental agencey or major cooperation. If you do work for the government or a major cooperation and you wrote such stuff, if they didn't find a way to get rid of you, your career potential would be non-existent. Therefore, if a significant portion of our population is not free to speak freely, then how really free is our speech?

Most retired people are living at least in part on a government check. How does that create a new found courage you previously lacked.

To the "awakened" OP. Google up Boquete Panama. There are a bunch of you ex-meatheads there, English is widespread, and they are on the dollar. Go hang out for a month or so.
GTFO and enjoy the time you have left. murka is finished.

Seeing obama's name on the same paper as my Dads is insulting and offensive. I haven't even told my son, he'd rip it up and send it back.

I remember when Bill Clinton was elected. The new reenlistment "kudos" paperwork had Clinton's signature on them.

Many people reenlisting spoke to their Career Counselors and had leftover commendations with President Bush's signature presented instead.

Didn't want any honors bestowed on them by a draft-dodging individual who was on record as "loathing" the military.

Bill Clinton has to be the worst President this Nation every had. The following quotes by him prove it.

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans..."

"When we got organized as a country and we wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of individual freedom to Americans, it was assumed that the Americans who had that freedom would use it responsibly ... [Now] there's a lot of irresponsibility. And so a lot of people say there's too much freedom. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it."

"If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the government's ability to govern the people, we should look to limit those guarantees."

"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say."

"There is no reason for anyone in this country - anyone except a police officer or military person - to buy, to own, to have, to use a handgun. The only way to control handgun use in this country is to prohibit the guns."

"The purpose of government is to rein in the rights of the people."

"I think the definition [of an impeachable offense] should include any criminal acts, plus a willful failure of the President to fulfill his duty to uphold and execute the laws of the United States. The third factor that I think constitutes an impeachable offense would be willful, reckless behavior in office, just totally incompetent conduct in the office and the disregard of the necessities that the office demands."

"If a President of the United States ever lied to the American people he should resign." - Bill Clinton running for US Representative in 1974

"It depends on what the meaning of the word is is. If the...if he...if is means is and never has been, that is not - that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement"

Now those are words to warm the heart of any real American.

I will add I will never be ashamed of America or it's history that's what has made America the greatest Nation on earth. Through trials and tribulations comes forth greatness

What made America great is its Republic. After we lost that in 1913, it was a downhill slide from there. America is not great today. Instead, we are in deep and serious trouble and everything that made us great has been taken away from us.

Yes......it has now come down to being an American means thinking your country is a real shit-hole.

I tend to look at it's flaws (all countries have histories they're not proud of) and move on. They are lessons learned.

Move on? Lessons learned? The only lesson we should learn is that our government is not our government and we should move back to the one we had.

It is crystal clear. Judaism uses a centuries old line of maternal descent as it's primary determinant of race. If you are born to this, you have a separate set of rules on this Earth from everyone else. Hell, Jews don't even bother giving consideration to anyone else ethnicity, they have a word to lump everyone else together as equally unworthy to the Jew...the Gentile... or even the "goyim". Nice... the ULTIMATE racism. Not going after any one particular group as being lesser, but openly and loudly declaring EVERYONE to be lesser.

Judaism is probably the birth of modern racism.

And we have no doubts that the other big trouble makers are Muslim. Maybe everybody has decided to pay the Christians back for the Crusades, the Witch Hunts, the Inquisitions, the corruption, etc.

Well.... we all can make trouble. We all have. But a fundamental component of change is CHOICE. Judaism removes choice and inserts ethnic and racial components. You are BORN to it and can't opt out. Even if you insist you don't want to be Jewish, they still count you in and think that in order for their Messiah to be proven, even the athiest and agnostic Jews will have to become observant and return to Israel.

But yes.... pretty much all of our religions can and have been awful to our fellow man at one time or another.

What a load...I also hear that the Jews can't be buried in the main graveyard if they have a tatoo. LOL I'm kinda glad I'm not superstitious...'course I'm not a Jew either.

If you are ashamed of your country, then you should move somewhere else where you would feel less ashamed.

I get it, if I don't like it here, leave. What happened to each of us has a responsibility to try and change what we do not like about our country. What you are doing is telling me to leave America because I am being the kind of American I am supposed to be. Love or Leave it? I love it and this is why I will stay here and try to win it back.

Two things:

Thank you for your service.

It doesn't matter what the U.S. signs, internationally. We don't ever adhere to it anyway. And neither does any other country. When push comes to shove, each country does what is in it's best interest. Israel ignores U.N. resolutions, we ignore international AND U.S. torture laws, various powers ignore international nuclear regulatory laws...the list goes on and on. I wouldn't sweat it. It's all a show.

(actually, three things: are you in any way responsible for the unbelievable traffic in Ft. Lauderdale these days???
bat.gif
)

The problem is that our government does not do what is in our best interest because it is not our government. This is why I do 'sweat it'. And its not our show, its a NWO show.

I left Lauderdale when I retired in 2001 and never looked back. I did return for a visit about a year ago and went into shock. I wouldn't live there again if you paid me. I am now a snowbird. My permanent home is in Ormond-by-the-Sea, Fla., which is just North of Daytona Beach. I own a manufactured home on pillars about 600 feet from the Ocean. I summer on my property in North Carolina where I own twenty acres which comprise the top of solar mountain. I do not have to die to go to heaven, because I am already there.

Thanks for your comments.

That's a good point, but not entirely true. I am free to write this stuff because I am retired. The only other people who are free to write it are employed people or anyone else not working for a governmental agencey or major cooperation. If you do work for the government or a major cooperation and you wrote such stuff, if they didn't find a way to get rid of you, your career potential would be non-existent. Therefore, if a significant portion of our population is not free to speak freely, then how really free is our speech?

This makes no sense.

‘Free speech’ concerns only the relationship between a citizen and the state, where government is restricted from preempting that fundamental right. The First Amendment doesn’t apply to private entities.

What made America great is its Republic. After we lost that in 1913, it was a downhill slide from there. America is not great today. Instead, we are in deep and serious trouble and everything that made us great has been taken away from us.
Nonsense.

America is greater today than any time in her history; in 1913 women weren’t even allowed to vote, blacks were murdered with impunity, and state and local jurisdictions violated their citizens’ civil liberties virtually unchallenged.
One where the rule of law prevails; its called a Republic. We use to have one and lost it.

The rule of law must be applied consistently in order for a republic to flourish, including its application to state and local jurisdictions, which was not the case prior to 1925. See: Gitlow v. New York.

There are nearly an endless number of things one could hang their hat on as the end of our country as we know it. And that has been the case since the very beginning and all along the way. Lots of the "solutions" that end up being the supposed undoing of our nation, are the very solutions proposed by the alarmist to solve the preceding thing that was certain to doom the nation. Jackson didn't like central banking and debt either. And he did get rid of both. The country fell into economic ruin almost immediately.

Legislation, scandals, treaties and trade agreements have come and gone and none of them destroyed us yet. Not that we can't tear this thing down.... we could. But the alarmist rarely help the situation. Over reactions and extremist are usually relegated to the place they deserve to be, in circles not unlike this one, where they can light each others fires but aren't taken seriously at the levels where decisions are made. The world is a very complicated thing with all the nations, governments and interest existing in it and reading what the OP said about trying to save the country by himself, tells us pretty much what we need to know. No single person drives the machine and it's pretty arrogant to think you're the only person who recognizes the sole threat to our country. You aren't and it's not.

The problem with this country is that it has been taken over by the NWO and as a result our government no longer abides by our Constitution. This is why I support Ron Paul. He is the only candidate committed to honoring his oath of office. Everything else is bulllshit.

Ron Paul is a nut.

Saying clearly demonstrates you know nothing of Ron Paul. Why don't you look into his background? If you did, you would not have said what you just did. Ron Paul is the only candidate who will honor his oath of office and abide by the promises he makes. All the other candates are lying ass-wipes to the NWO. In any case, I prefer an idiot in the whites instead of a lying greedy bastard who sold the nation our for a few pieces of silver. At least the idiot would do some good for us by accident.

You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about, as this is ignorant, paranoid, nonsense.

I am very proud of America, you should be as well.

Unfortunately, I do know whereof I speak. What is nonsense is what our government is doing to us and for you to ignore that means you are denial. The America we could be proud of is long gone and all that remains is an empty bankrupt shell......and this is what you are proud of?

Capital wants a predictable, unitary world so that it can access resources. Capital does not want diverse, autonomous nations who can deny it access to raw materials and labor. This is why it needs GATT and WTO, so that it can impose a unitary regime on the globe.

In other words, you are for managed trade instead of free trade. Managed trade is a group of asshole telling you how to trade. Free trade is two principles getting and agreeing to trade with each other. Why do you this needs improvment?

Every single contract any person, organization or country signs is a loss of sovereignty. Every single one. A contract restricts your actions and rights based upon the terms of the contract, and in turn one receives specified benefits.

A contract signed by nations is called a "treaty." Countries sign treaties because they believe it is in their benefit to do so. In turn, the country gives up some sovereignty because this is the nature of a contract. Thus, every contract the United States has ever signed in some way a loss of sovereignty, which restricts the actions of the US government.

The adjudicating panels of the GATT and WTO are, for the most part, paper tigers. They don't force the US to change its laws or its actions. Rather, they set the penalties which are levied against violators. The United States routinely violates international trade agreements - whether it is tariffs on steel, or tariffs softwood lumber from Canada, or restricting truckers from Mexico, or allowing gaming from Antigua. The US has a long history of violating trade agreements it has signed. The United States has repeatedly lost in international trade courts on softwood lumber for decades, yet it hasn't changed the way the US has behaved.

So the OP is a canard.

Joining the WTO is not just like entering into a treaty with some other nations. Yes, a nation must abided by the terms of a treaty. What we have done by joining the WTO is pre-agree to abide by a treaty where the agreed upon actions are not yet stated and can be dictated solely by the other party. We also have agreed to insure that all of our existing and future laws, regulations, and procedures are in sync with those of the WTO. the WTO is not just a trading partner. It is a government and it is unconstitutional for our government to agree to let them govern us.

One of the many reasons to be proud of your country is that you have the freedom to write this sort of stuff.

Most retired people are living at least in part on a government check. How does that create a new found courage you previously lacked.

I am not sure I understand your question but let me say this; I never lacked courage and always stood up for what I believed. This is what got me into so much trouble with the City of Fort Lauderdale, this is why for they fruitlessly tried to fire me for 17 years, and this is why I was never promoted. I have paid a horrible price for having courage and this price is not hypatheical. It can be calculated into hundreds of thousand of dollars over my lifetime.

This makes no sense.

‘Free speech’ concerns only the relationship between a citizen and the state, where government is restricted from preempting that fundamental right. The First Amendment doesn’t apply to private entities.

Government sits on top of the shitpile and shit rolls down hill. If I work for the government or a large corporation and speak my mind, it costs me, bigtime. Therefore, there is a price to paid in America for speaking freely. Yes, we are free to speak, but only if speaking freely accepting the consquences. Speech is not free if their their are consequences for doing so. What is so hard to understand about this?

Nonsense.

Its only nonsense if you have your head in the sand. For people who realize what is really going on, its not nonsense.

America is greater today than any time in her history; in 1913 women weren’t even allowed to vote, blacks were murdered with impunity, and state and local jurisdictions violated their citizens’ civil liberties virtually unchallenged.
Yes, there are many good things we can point to about America. However, today, the bad far outweigh the good. How can you can ignore that what we think is our government is really a puppet to the NWO is beyond comprehension.
One where the rule of law prevails; its called a Republic. We use to have one and lost it.

The rule of law must be applied consistently in order for a republic to flourish, including its application to state and local jurisdictions, which was not the case prior to 1925. See: Gitlow v. New York.

The problem is that the rule of law does not apply to those who lead us. The best examples we have of government officials who have gotten away with breaking our laws is our last four presidents and our present one. My God, Obama is not even constitutionally qualifide to be president. Every in government knows this and not one person will lift a finger to rectify this lamentable situation.

I am 68 years old, secure in retirement, led a storybook life, was a Navy Fighter Pilot, live far better than most Americans, and consider myself a patriot, a loyal American, a Christian, and a solid citizen. Upon my retirement as a Financial Administrator for the City of Fort Lauderdale, the City Commission dedicated the day I retired to me in my honor. Despite all this something is very wrong. I am ashamed of my country and believe that, for the past 100 years, the true history of this nation is one of deception, shame, and dishonor. Compounding my problem is that fact that as a Christian I believe God is truth. Therefore, I cannot lie to myself even though I loathe thinking what I believe to be true.

I began my walk which led me to where I am when Congress enacted the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) in 1994. At the time, on my way to work I picked up a copy of the Sun-Sentinel and read these words; tossing sovereignty issues aside, Congress passed GATT. Upon so doing, I asked myself, “How the hell can Congress toss sovereignty issues aside? They are paid to protect our sovereignty.” Subsequently, I purchased a copy of the GATT accord and read it from cover to cover. I was shocked! Congress didn’t just toss sovereignty issues aside they tossed them in the shitter. What I learned was that a condition of our membership in the World Trade Organization (WTO) was Congress had to agree to subordinate itself, our President, and our Supreme Court to the WTO’s Ruling Panels and take steps to ensure that all our laws, regulations, and procedures conformed with those of the WTO.

My anger motivated me to write a book entitled, “While We Sleep, A Story of Government Without Law”. I also took it upon myself to sue our President and Congress over GATT’s Constitutionality acting as attorney pro se for the voting citizens of this nation. I also hosted a website called the Constitution Forum and recently, I wrote an open letter to the citizens of the United States which I mistakenly posted on this message board as my first thread. I say mistakenly because entire articles should not be posted because of legitimate concerns about possible copyright infringements. In any case, the purpose of my letter was to lead Americans down a similar path to the one I had taken in the hope they would finally wake up.

If you are interested in learning more about these matters, please use the following links.

My Open Letter to the Citizens of the United States:
An open letter to the citizens of the United States of America « The PPJ Gazette

A free copy of my book, “While We Sleep”:
While We Sleep - A Story of Government Without Law by Alan R. Adaschik

A transcript of my Lawsuit against the Federal Government:
A Constitutional Challenge To The WTO

If you have any questions about anything I have written or would like clarifying information, just ask. If you find anything in this material that you disagree with, please bring it to my attention and provide me with the reasons for your disagreement. I sincerely hope one of you can demonstrate where I have gone wrong so I can sleep better at night.

To adequately discuss your message, one would have to acquaint themselves with the GATT and your book, which most messageboard members are not willing to do. Can you cut down your complaints into a paragraph or so that we can discuss? Sorry for the moronic head I'm carrying in this area.

And this is how our country has been sold out from underneath us...No offense Jackson, but you are like many americans and my self before I got my degree in economics. I was 26 when the crash happened back in 08'. I decided to go back to school and study economics because I wanted to understand the world throughout the lens of "following the money trail." What I discovered was shocking. I don't have the time to get into on this thread, but the government gets away with just about anything it want by virtue of the ignorance of the american people. And who can blame the american people, they don't all have the luxury to go back to school and study how this great nation is being poisoned, therefore their opinions will always be subjected to the extremely efficient propaganda machine that is our media system. This is not a politically partisan stance I am making either. Both democrats and republicans feed from the same trough.

Shouldn't this be in the conspiracy forum?

Perhaps, but this is the mother of all conspiracy theories which also happens to be true because it is the only explanation for the series of events that makes sense an fits, From this perspective it is not a theory, instead, it is the history of this nation that is being hidden from us by our government. Being this important, in my opinion, justifies posting it under politics.

On your list of 20, you mentioned the 9/11 attacks.

Who do you think attacked us? Who was behind those attacks?

Shouldn't this be in the conspiracy forum?

Perhaps, but this is the mother of all conspiracy theories which also happens to be true because it is the only explanation for the series of events that makes sense an fits, From this perspective it is not a theory, instead, it is the history of this nation that is being hidden from us by our government. Being this important, in my opinion, justifies posting it under politics.

On your list of 20, you mentioned the 9/11 attacks.

Who do you think attacked us? Who was behind those attacks?

Uh oh...

Forum List

Back