I am beginning to think having 300 million +guns in the country isn't working out...

While ever the NRA owns the Republicans this carnage will continue.
The NRA is not pro-gun enough you silly bastard. LOL
Luckily gun nuts like you are only about 20% at most. Loudmouth idiots who want machine guns... 80% Want good background checks and no bump stocks or automatic weapons...
And you gun nuts are brainwashed fools. Law runs the United States not machine guns. This is the kind of craziness that GOP corrupt economic ruin and Chaos brings. Nutters.

Luckily gun nuts like you are only about 20% at most. Loudmouth idiots who want machine guns... 80% Want good background checks and no bump stocks or automatic weapons...

Prior to the Vegas shooting 80% of the people didn't know what a bump stock was.
Now most people do and they can't believe Republicans block Banning them it's ridiculous.

And you gun nuts are brainwashed fools. Law runs the United States not machine guns. This is the kind of craziness that GOP corrupt economic ruin and Chaos brings. Nutters.
Oh right you're the gun dealer carry on but bump stocks and automatic kits have got to go. Too many poverty-stricken nutjobs around. Thanks GOP and silly Nutter dupes.

Don't fall for the bullshit. The left wants to fully confiscate all guns from the people so there will be no resistence when they are finally powerful enough to start the communist revolution.

As long as we have guns, you fucking commies can't pull a Castro/Che commie takeover, because we would gleefully resist. Gleefully. Taking much pleasure in said resistence. We would resist the fuck out of you commies.

More guns.

Not less.

Fuck you, commies.

We're getting machine guns!

And the dupes go on and on about somebody trying to take all the guns away in the country dot-dot-dot absolute idiocy brainwashed bulshit LOL

Don't fall for the bullshit. The left wants to fully confiscate all guns from the people so there will be no resistence when they are finally powerful enough to start the communist revolution.

As long as we have guns, you fucking commies can't pull a Castro/Che commie takeover, because we would gleefully resist. Gleefully. Taking much pleasure in said resistence. We would resist the fuck out of you commies.

More guns.

Not less.

Fuck you, commies.

We're getting machine guns!
You really need some fresh air perhaps some counseling... Communist takeover LOL!

Oh right you're the gun dealer carry on but bump stocks and automatic kits have got to go. Too many poverty-stricken nutjobs around. Thanks GOP and silly Nutter dupes.

Too many poverty stricken nutjobs around!!! Don't you wackos claim to be the party of tolerance? How about you go out and get a job, that should reduce your chances of being poverty stricken.

And the dupes go on and on about somebody trying to take all the guns away in the country dot-dot-dot a
Bullshit.

Okay?

Bull fucking shit.

You're a cocksucking liar.

We don't believe you.

You are not trustworthy.

You're a butt fucking commie.

You are fucking lying about your objective, which is full confiscation.

Nothing you can say will convince me otherwise.

Understand?

Machine guns, now.

Last edited:

Prior to the Vegas shooting 80% of the people didn't know what a bump stock was.

But they knew that guns were killing people.

No gun has ever killed anyone, ever! Until you get that straight, there is no point in dicussing this.

If I push you off a cliff where you to your death, did the ground kill you? Gravity?

If you willfully jump off that cliff and fall to your death, did the ground kill you?

No kidding, I would have thought people kill people. Don't ya just hate when you go to clean your gun and you find out it went out to kill someone.

No kidding, I would have thought people kill people. Don't ya just hate when you go to clean your gun and you find out it went out to kill someone.
"People kill people" is such a bullshit defence. If "people kill people" then the murder rates in the civilised world would be similar. Of course they arent and the US is way out there. Because of your shit gun laws.

News report:

"Police are ilooking for a nickle-plated 9mm Baretta who is wanted for the murder of a North Dallas couple on Wednesday evening. The Barretta was last seen tucked into the pants of a late-teens punk waling the streets in Deep Ellum. The Baretta is considered armed and dangerous. If any of you have any information regarding the Baretta's whereabouts, please call CrimeStoppers."

People kill people" is such a bullshit defence. If "people kill people" then the murder rates in the civilised world would be similar. Of course they arent and the US is w
What the fuck?

The muder rate would be zero, if people did not kill people.

I bet that sounded better in your head, didn't it?

People kill people" is such a bullshit defence. If "people kill people" then the murder rates in the civilised world would be similar. Of course they arent and the US is w
What the fuck?

The muder rate would be zero, if people did not kill people.

I bet that sounded better in your head, didn't it?

Don't feel it would be zero, cars would see that as an opportunity and pick up the slack.

No gun has ever killed anyone, ever! Until you get that straight, there is no point in dicussing this.

If I push you off a cliff where you to your death, did the ground kill you? Gravity?

If you willfully jump off that cliff and fall to your death, did the ground kill you?

Oh please with the fucking NRA soundbites.

We've already done that PEOPLE WITH GUNS kill more easily than people without guns. Why the fuck do we have to go back to "no gun has ever killed anyone" like you're talking to some uneducated redneck?

Look.

In the US 140 police officers, all of them presumably armed, were killed in the line of duty. If this had been the UK, the same rate would have seen 28 police officers killed in the line of duty. In the UK where most police officers are not armed, zero police officers were killed in the line of duty.

You have to go back to October 1999 to have seen 28 police officers killed in the line of duty. 19 years. So, a police officer in the US is 19 times more likely to get killed in the line of duty than a British officer.

On top of this only six of these officers were shot, in 19 years.

67 (of my count is right) were killed by gunfire. That's about half.

Now, people claim that a person is safer with a gun because they can defend themselves. But clearly these police officers have guns, they can defend themselves, and yet 67 of them were killed by people with guns. Others were killed due to other events.
In the UK this was 6 in 19 years, the US 67 in one years by guns.

Who do guns save?

Forcible rape rate in the U.S. in 2016, by state | Statistic

Alaska has the highest rape rate in the US. It appears to be nearly double the next rate. They have guns in Alaska right?

Here's where you're most likely to own a gun

61.75 of Alaskans own guns. So why do they have such a high rate of rape if these guns are protecting them?

Highest rate of gun ownership and highest rape rate. Doesn't add up.

Idaho has the second highest rate of gun ownership and is in the top half of states for rape statistics.

New Jersey has the lowest rape rate in the country and the third lowest gun ownership in the country.

These are the facts. You're just coming at me with soundbites.

Go see my previous post. #159

Forum List

Back