I am disappointed in many of my conservative posters...

I seem to remember hearing this same type of stuff after the 2008 election I also remember what happened in the 2010 midterms just two year's later so you will all forgive me if I don't freak out over this election. While the Democrats are enjoying the victory you might start asking yourself who is going to carry the torch after Obama is done I really don't think it will be Biden Hillary maybe beyond that who really stands out for the Democrats?

Midterms was all about local politicians and stopping spending. Those very same issues didn't carry the day for the presidential race. You can ignore the signs if you like but that is your peril not mine.

Demographics have gradually been changing for years now. Simple platitudes from generations ago are no longer enough to win national elections

I don't need Obamacare, but I care about those who do.

Of course not, you're on medicade and have been for life right? Isn't the government hallows where all indian's go to die? Waiting on that government check to come through. 65 years and all of them spent on the government dole. Nice job worthless.

I hope all you racist retards keep that shit up in 2016. DNC should be paying you...

Well, you've now proven to me you aren't 65. You don't live on a reservation and chances are you have less indian in you than Elizabeth Warren being fucked by Gironimo.

We lost an important election. That loss does not require that we all act like a bunch of meniacal partisan jackasses.

We have work to do within our own ranks and crying fowl does nothing for our cause. Except maybe make us look small and petty.

No election was stolen. No great injustice was done. We lost both with moderate and conservative candidates. Thus our problem is within not without. We have a message and branding problem. No ammount of crying about the election outcome will change that.

Just my two cents
Your party nominated another squishy, mealy-mouthed, double-dealer "moderate" again, and they dissed two rather important potential voting blocks within their ranks in doing so....What the hell do you want?

As if you 1%ers would grant those 'important voting blocks' the gubmint freebees they demand if you had your presidental pick.

You hypocritical assholes should remain on the sidelines.

Of course not, you're on medicade and have been for life right? Isn't the government hallows where all indian's go to die? Waiting on that government check to come through. 65 years and all of them spent on the government dole. Nice job worthless.

I hope all you racist retards keep that shit up in 2016. DNC should be paying you...

Well, you've now proven to me you aren't 65. You don't live on a reservation and chances are you have less indian in you than Elizabeth Warren being fucked by Gironimo.

At least spell Geronimo's name correctly.

I seem to remember hearing this same type of stuff after the 2008 election I also remember what happened in the 2010 midterms just two year's later so you will all forgive me if I don't freak out over this election. While the Democrats are enjoying the victory you might start asking yourself who is going to carry the torch after Obama is done I really don't think it will be Biden Hillary maybe beyond that who really stands out for the Democrats?

You're right.

Of course, we were also hearing similar things about the Dems just two years ago, weren't we.

:D

At least spell Geronimo's name correctly.

Sorry, does that mean he was behind you for about fifteen minutes? If so you and Warren have had the same amount of indian in you.

We lost an important election. That loss does not require that we all act like a bunch of meniacal partisan jackasses.

We have work to do within our own ranks and crying fowl does nothing for our cause. Except maybe make us look small and petty.

No election was stolen. No great injustice was done. We lost both with moderate and conservative candidates. Thus our problem is within not without. We have a message and branding problem. No ammount of crying about the election outcome will change that.

Just my two cents

Shove your two cents.

Midterms was all about local politicians and stopping spending. Those very same issues didn't carry the day for the presidential race. You can ignore the signs if you like but that is your peril not mine.

Demographics have gradually been changing for years now. Simple platitudes from generations ago are no longer enough to win national elections

The Democratic mindset is that of the nanny state big on entitlements, Government assistance, and handouts for any and everyone with seemingly no cutoff date what would you suggest the Republicans counter that with if not stop spending? If they change their views so much to attract those who want that then we might as well just go to President for life and one party rule and be done with it because at that point you would have a second party in name only.

Just my two cents

Shove your two cents.

4 more years, baby.

4 more years...:cool:

Did you hear Laura Ingrham tonight. I agree with her. To change into being what the democrats think we should be we have to become "racial bean counters". :lol:

Genius!

Listen to the same fringe elements that got you guys into the mess.. That's the best idea!

And why pander to the ever growing (soon to be) non-minority of latino/black/AAPI voters..

In 1980 Reagan won the election with 60% of the white male vote.. In 2012 Romney got creamed with 60% of the white male vote.

Just my two cents

Shove your two cents.

4 more years, baby.

Don't get all long term here. The shit is going to hit the fan within three months. Four years is a lifetime of failure to live through. Look at the last four.

Just my two cents

Shove your two cents.

4 more years, baby.

I seriously do not think we will last that long. Obama and with his Chinese credit card, I hope they are gentile masters.

Did you hear Laura Ingrham tonight. I agree with her. To change into being what the democrats think we should be we have to become "racial bean counters". :lol:

Don't worry, as long as you have the talking heads like limbaugh, hannity, weiner aka savage, billcunningham , and the rest of those assholes, you won't have the need to have any "racial bean counters"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Democratic mindset is that of the nanny state big on entitlements, Government assistance, and handouts for any and everyone with seemingly no cutoff date what would you suggest the Republicans counter that with if not stop spending? If they change their views so much to attract those who want that then we might as well just go to President for life and one party rule and be done with it because at that point you would have a second party in name only.

Elections aren't decided on one single issue. We can win the debt issue if we don't muddle it with social bullshit.

Don't worry, as long as you have the talking heads like limbaugh, hannity, weiner aka savage, billcunningham , and the rest of those assholes, you won't have the need to have any "racial bean counters"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah, speaking of one of the douchebags you just mentioned...

HANNITY-HANDLING_s1-274.jpg

That was from '08. So nice that I can use it again. :)

Just my two cents

Shove your two cents.

I give you real issues and you give me childish quips

Nice job being irrelevant

Forum List

Back